SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Godofwars is, goodofwars i just know that he is an asshole.Be carefull always.

lol he id an asshole indeed ;D

last time i talked to him was after he ganged me 6times in pvpcave and i said why?

he just answered "stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing gey weak elve you just a noob" + ignore me -.-

fron that day i relized how pvpcave was killed with noobs like him :(

oh btw

rich shaman and middle/high amped rogue vs low amped and midde/high amped bd with lag in beginning,u must come with better shit then this ;D

lol u call EVERYBODY  rich

my chars are +1 to +5

wtf come.up with better everyday excuse

lol anybody can win vs lagging ppl

lol mecha :shok:

i really thought you did that on perpuse to help me get my arena stick i really really was about to pm you thanking till i saw this :bad:

lol u call EVERYBODY  rich

my chars are +1 to +5

wtf come.up with better everyday excuse

lol,tell tht to your mcoins u wasted ;D

btw i could be +10 and u +1... wouldnt matter,normal shaman can kill any bd...but its ok,be proud :drinks:

lol, just did a search

3 pages, 70+ post by u using the word "rich"

:lol: :lol:

lol,check again,you not really smart. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

in this 70 posts, quotes are included.

so when somebody else wrote something with "rich" and i quotet it,i didnt write it but it counts too... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

38745_.png

doesn't matter. I logged in other day at kota and saw u crying in area chat about "rich" players

its all u do.. cry rich rich.rich.rich rich

face it, u suck, stop blaming the world

doesn't matter. I logged in other day at kota and saw u crying in area chat about "rich" players

its all u do.. cry rich rich.rich.rich rich

face it, u suck, stop blaming the world

screen or its a lie. i only wrote in area chat in kotta once,and tht was not cry or anything,just somebody asked me why i think ginis is noob only cause +10...so sorry,but your next lie...how old are you?

you lie all day long,its annoying,and you know tht so you start to insult me. grow up.you cant argue

and sure,i dont like this amp system at all,and?

omfg you dont have screenshot it never happened roflcopter gigglefitz loltank im right and awesome gg my shit dont stank

Godofwars is, goodofwars i just know that he is an asshole.Be carefull always.

not scammed me  :drinks:

a sample of what war really is in warspear, no one wins only people dreaming their poop is solid gold. not a screenshot of killing 5 elf in a ghost town

:blush: :blush: mcsaken ftw :yahoo:

ye ye ye ye keep going  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Who said lvl20 mages are better than anything,cuz they aren't.

whyd u run from me earlier? i was excited id finally have a chance to kite you.

a sample of what war really is in warspear, no one wins only people dreaming their poop is solid gold. not a screenshot of killing 5 elf in a ghost town

I'm trying to find what this proved  :search: only 2 things it proved.. 1. Elf revive a lot when mc attack, clearly you had revive stone and sent about 5 waves of revived kamikazes just to stop our 1 wave 2. No one even listens to you. Must be frustrating I'm sure.

part 2 war side tracked style just play this song over and over in your head when you go war

goes well with my silent videos

oops post video in screenshots

nice you rooted your android too? do u also overclock for extreme ping in arena?

whaa :shok:

well i rooted for the ss app i never knew i can make my ling better wuth root :(

pls tell me how i do that? do i need an app? is some sittings in superuser app? lol i never knew such a thing is possiple ;D

I'm trying to find what this proved  :search: only 2 things it proved.. 1. Elf revive a lot when mc attack, clearly you had revive stone and sent about 5 waves of revived kamikazes just to stop our 1 wave 2. No one even listens to you. Must be frustrating I'm sure.

Tell me why the title is stalemate

I'm not leader of elf it doesn't hurt to try and throw out commands some do listen we kind of just wing it

They listened when we blocked Cl for those attempts

All in all it was a fun day I shall stop trolling unless I'm found in a relapse

Its not frustrating when you're used to it elves are bulls on parade

can't say I don't think most players only see a blue line to run and red names to kill

=O

The one in the white Bra is my girlfriend. Shes 17 and im 24.

may be u meant " my daughter"? ;D she's 17 u r 24- pedophile? ;D ;D ;D

=O

The one in the white Bra is my girlfriend. Shes 17 and im 24.

Really? who would post girlfriend boobs on save image as?