SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

not dc

lol i had this screen three times today ;D

one with wolfsy so we kivked her ass before she does even 0dmg then dealt with him

one with a bd we killed hassn first cuz she ran away through portals in volcan arena after she was about to die then we dealt with her ;D

the last one was the best one hassn was killed by my pala mate and they both died so it was me and her both full HP and guess what heppened?

1 word power and she noobishly (is that a word o.0?!) used quack at same second i used word and tata

i beaten her 1vs1 with a lvl12 staff :spiteful:

but i must admit my word power became way OP with the new mana consumtion spacially when facing noobs that smash skills buttons as soon ad i use mana burn properly cuz they thing it just good looking ;D

Rule #666 - Always help players with chainless as long as they can assure you there are enemies waiting for you. :search:  (Why is gridaur a fire elemental? For the glory of satan ofcourse!)

38167_.jpg

Not-a-rule # 874

Wtf is a sixsome? I've heard about threesome, but sixsome is completely new to me.. :shok: 

(Edit: why is debuffer kneeling down on his knees staring deep into your soul? Is he praying? Am i a god? What kind of sorcery is this?) (and why is fixi dancing salsa with his swords?)

38174_.jpg