SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

awww.. i dint recognized her, but when she showed me the dress..  it was on elf side, she was still a little low level druid, no costume. i gave her a dress and she never forgot. so sweet.  :cray: she quit and came back to be on mc side. "I remember you said i should be a shaman" awwwwww :blush:

37263_.png

Quick question... what happens to this rangers bow when he dies? Did he drop it? I Dont see it anywhere.. i wanna pick that sh!t up  :crazy: .

Heck what happens to all our weapons? I Dont see them anywhere when we die.. do they go to weapon heaven?

37283_.jpg

do they go to weapon heaven?

I belive so, as i was dying, i remember seeing my staff levitating from the ground, it then grew some wings and then it flew off to somewhere. then everything went black, and i could feel my blood pouring all over the ground. the next thing i remember is me respawning back at the respawn statue. so yeah...i think weapons have souls too :good:

I belive so, as i was dying, i remember seeing my staff levitating from the ground, it then grew some wings and then it flew off to somewhere. then everything went black, and i could feel my blood pouring all over the ground. the next thing i remember is me respawning back at the respawn statue. so yeah...i think weapons have souls too :good:

You've been raped, mate.

You've been raped, mate.

i was raped by the reaper mate, i rememeber things i am not supposed to remember :( , i remember....oh wait..you mean raped as in being owned? oooh in that case :blush:

Just remembered this account was unbanned a week ago, anyways, Sup ♥♥♥♥♥es  8)

i was raped by the reaper mate, i rememeber things i am not supposed to remember :( , i remember....oh wait..you mean raped as in being owned? oooh in that case :blush:

Nope, raped as in sexually violated. Sorry for your loss mate.

Quick question... what happens to this rangers bow when he dies? Did he drop it? I Dont see it anywhere.. i wanna pick that sh!t up  :crazy: .

Heck what happens to all our weapons? I Dont see them anywhere when we die.. do they go to weapon heaven?

Lol at the Char named "Kerngayfag"

Just remembered this account was unbanned a week ago, anyways, Sup ♥♥♥♥♥es  8)  Nope, raped as in sexually violated. Sorry for your loss mate.

well mate, as i was saying, i remember being raped by the reaper, i remember his skeletal staff taking my virginity :(  oh duck... i thing i should go see a therapist (the rapist)

Just remembered this account was unbanned a week ago, anyways, Sup ♥♥♥♥♥es  8) 

This dude knows what's up.

Sup dawg.

well mate, as i was saying, i remember being raped by the reaper, i remember his skeletal staff taking my virginity :(  oh ♥♥♥♥... i thing i should go see a therapist (the rapist)

You sure it was his staff? XD

Just remembered this account was unbanned a week ago, anyways, Sup ♥♥♥♥♥es  8)  Nope, raped as in sexually violated. Sorry for your loss mate.

lol ure out of jail hurray  :yahoo:

Breaking news,

Bounty on Pvprange's head Calling all Elves to protect the king!!!

HURRY FAST ELVEs ;D

;D ;D they all went to protect pvprange coz i said ill call rogues to kill him in town.  :lol: :lol: but not yet today tho....  :pardon:

edit:

This dude knows what's up.

Sup dawg.

talking to urself again i see  :lol:

Ikr? lol  :crazy:

thats pvprange as well  :lol: :lol: he's the only one here i think that hates kern so much.

oohh btw, i saw a priest earlier named "Kurnlabba"

lol no, Sange is my dawg.

Yo Sange, so which account will you use more often,  Sange or Skadii?

:facepalm: :facepalm:

lol no, Sange is my dawg.

Yo Sange, so which account will you use more often,  Sange or Skadii?

you need to see a Doctor bro, talking to yourself isnt a good sign. :( 

oohh btw, i saw a priest earlier named "Kurnlabba"

:facepalm: :facepalm:

kurnlabba is kernlabba, he told me he created a priest because of a reason i dont remember (he was inspired by priestking though)

me and Spanish used gold to amplify which we earned from swamps that's what matters, you know he got a sd weapon on the first week of doing swamps

true, i was the one who sold the sd 1h mace for spanish for 200k if i recall correctly. since he was mostly on mc, i was in charge of selling it. also bought him the 30/40 spheres he used to amp his bow xD market master zethu :D

just a reply to the people that cry how high my amp is like gayrox. this is my pvp/arena set

ill only show my armour due to limited picture slots, but u can see from my total def how high my amp is.

and finally my stats. tell me what u think of them :)

37403_.jpg

37404_.jpg

37405_.jpg

37406_.jpg

just a reply to the people that cry how high my amp is like gayrox. this is my pvp/arena set

ill only show my armour due to limited picture slots, but u can see from my total def how high my amp is.

and finally my stats. tell me what u think of them :)

:rofl:

Drunk dudes speak the wisest words.

Funny, when I'm drunk I'm laying on my bed can't even lift my head up  :lol:

PS: Read it from Left top to left down then right top to right down

EACH SCREENS ARE SEPARATED. Sorry for the crappy edits I'm at school using shitty touch pad.

XD

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

If I turn out to be a successful business man I'll tell my kids and wife, my friend on a 2D mobile game motivated me to to be successful when he was drunk and smoking lol  :lol:

:facepalm: 

wtf does they like playing these games with animals, sims style xDDDDDDDDDDD

Even sulla iza  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wtf does they like playing these games with animals, sims style xDDDDDDDDDDD

Even sulla iza  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's fun bro

LOL JK