SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

How to kill a rich OP Shaman without losing 80% of your HP.

♥♥♥♥er can't even kill me 1 on 1  :facepalm:

And they was like, Rangers are shit.

Опубликованное фото

Thanks bro for that good work when i have to stop play for a while. Just dont listen to that haters, it was hard and you did it epic like a boss.

The lvl 20, 3000 hp, +9 lvl 18 scepter shaman you killed in pic is elf and had it as main, the other guys complaining about your post was elf too and switch to MC & Forsaken when elfs stopped have "easier" days, you was just killing elfs at end, dont take their rage serious :lol:

Calling someones rich while keeping in bag +9 bow AND +9 xbow is nothing but hypocrisy.

Were*

Does amp matters in this scenario? Being lvl 20 shaman/warlock, 3000 hp, +9 SD scepter/staff, you just CANT die 1 v 1 at crossing vs lvl 18 ranger,1900-2000 hp, +9 lvl 17 xbow.. and if you do means you really suck or merc too pro, maybe a mix of both, that was what Merc's pic show, chill out.

who said a +9 xbow is shit, it`s a ♥♥♥♥ing nuke.

I do, if you compare it with +9 sd staff. You know some pro warlock accepted once that +9/+10 SD warlock can kill anyone even +10 full hp healers just touching them once, circle>fear and compared their damage with +10 rangers xD

+9 xbow

http://bit.ly/sgePXh

Read that link for yourself, you smart enough to know about this because you was ranger at start till you deleted it to be MC, the times before arena lvl 15 gears came when rangers used to crit almost every hit full dmg are gone and their survivability is 0 alone right now.  When you used that warlock with 3000 hp +8/+9 SD staff to face me (doubt why you didnt use once your main barb for it) you died more than me 1 v 1 at cross and you had it crazy easier than me for win.

I killed +10 OP SD wolfsy at riff crossing non stop when my warlock was lvl 14, 1200 hp and low dark magic, you can ask Day and others how he raged trade chat.

Also Tocino/Ioki im sure can handle easy 3 +10 lvl 20 rangers and kill them all alone at crossing, something imposible to think at arena. But its a different gameplay and really hard challenge try kill lvl 20, 3k hp +9 lock/shamans alone with that ranger and it was for fun, Merc isnt a hypocrite.

Its always lovely have a strong character In both factions for kill all Disturbers , Mc Or elf  :bomb:

Agree

True that's why I have my ranger

+1

I do, if you compare it with +9 sd staff.

a +9 lvl17 xbow is capable of killing someone in one second even 3k hp shamans, vs a staff that has no resilience and hp set armour so even less res, no shit he going down vs fast crossing.

a +9 lvl17 xbow is capable of killing someone in one second even 3k hp shamans, vs a staff that has no resilience and hp set armour so even less res, no shit he going down vs fast crossing.

Enough resilence and hp to not die in 1 sec, maybe in 3-4 hits with bless active, rich OP warlock just need touch my ranger once and is done, or easier, block 3 step crossing 6 seconds with circle and catch him there. Its hard bro, I pm you roid details get me some op corpses pic to get fun while i cant play  :lol:

Its better to camp there instead of swamps.

well,camping at hydra ( to wait for somebody with bait who doesnt open 2 mill hydra) is kind a "ok", but in general this camping is for lifeless i think ;D

well,camping at hydra ( to wait for somebody with bait who doesnt open 2 mill hydra) is kind a "ok", but in general this camping is for lifeless i think ;D

Or for bored ppl  :blush:

Or for bored ppl  :blush:

dont think so,cause i think run around killing ppl in mc land/elf land is more exciting then waiting minutes just to kill 1 guy with 2 parties ;D

Lol i just logged into warspear to checkout pvpcave when suddenly i saw this warlock with a quite "disturbing" name :blush: ;D 

note to myself:

37038_.jpg

It's a one in a million chance, just like it is to catch a Shaman in crossing especially with 5 quake and 5 blind. You'd need to crit 80% of your hits and each must be a bless hit.

Airlia on the other hand, is capable of killing Roid 100 times while only dying 5 times with her +2 staff and +0-1 armour.

PS: I got called a hypocrite cause I called an overgeared dude I killed rich while I had a +9 bow that only took 40 signs to get it +9 and a +9 xbow which was also got lucky, oh and did I mention my Rogue? +9 Rondel and +8 crit enchanted Blade of SD which I used 0 Miracle coins on and did not buy. Oh hypocrisy. Oh idiots, judge shit by the way they look, if you want to be successful then work for it like I did, not starting arguments on the internet and losing it, especially that random kid that joined in, he didn't bother replying after LOL  :facepalm:  Try to Google the word hypocrite or hypocrisy then say it to my face again if you are still that dumb enough.

No you dumbduck, use your brain for once.

Roid is not rich, I am not rich and I'm the one you retards call hypocrite

Importante is rich of fake miracle coins or rich irl I don't really give a shit, me and Spanish used gold to amplify which we earned from swamps that's what matters, you know he got a sd weapon on the first week of doing swamps, Don't be such a ducking hypocrite or maybe your just plain stupid, well either one makes sense.

No you dumb♥♥♥♥, use your brain for once.

Roid is not rich, I am not rich ♥♥♥♥ing point cause I'm using Roid and I'm the one you retards call hypocrite

ok, so roid is weak and poor,

who calling roid rich? who calling you a hypocrite? who you replying too?

and a +9 xbow, is a mother♥♥♥♥ing NUKE

who calling roid rich? who calling you a hypocrite? who you replying too?

and a +9 xbow, is a mother♥♥♥♥ing NUKE

Read past posts,

Never said Roid was shit, never said +9 bow or xbow was shit, didn't even said Ranger was op.

The point was a class vs class situation, not an amp contest. If you can't get with the point then stfu and ♥♥♥♥ off, simple as that.

hangover.  :wacko:

Drink some milk little girl, is that your mom outside? xd

PS: Nice, see you got a "new" SD Scepter XD

2 BDs, 3 Shackle towers, 2 Shitty Pots and my pro dodges.

Ended up with Shackles killing me at 400 HP.

Опубликованное фото

glad you put an end to their miserable camping lives O:-) 

Really?

Kernweaksaucelabba so conceited.

LMAO :rofl:

yes, kernlabba is always ganking at pvpcave (sometimes with his arena partner). Is quite annoying especially when i want to pvp others. Which is exactly why we need a REAL PvP cave :facepalm:

pvp cave? thats only a gank spot for both sides but really MC does is more than elf. We do need something like 'official pvp cave/ground/map/area or what ever :wacko:

And congrats 500 pages of screen shots XD