SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

ur a best backstab master. how can u dnt knw  to amply  :wacko: :wacko: and ask yimm.. yimm tell me u ask she how to use shaman, amply n swamp,,  ;D ;D after u got all u see ladyseth got doom baton.. and go to ladyseth  and u pm yim CALSETH: jealous??

she even not like u

Dont mean to infere with the agruing but you should use google tranlate so we can understand you a bit better if your offended ill kiss your nipple  :good:

Edit: Male you beat me too it  :lol:

ur a best backstab master. how can u dnt knw  to amply  :wacko: :wacko: and ask yimm.. yimm tell me u ask she how to use shaman, amply n swamp,,  ;D ;D after u got all u see ladyseth got doom baton.. and go to ladyseth  and u pm yim CALSETH: jealous??

she even not like u

yim would never like iguanas beb  ;D ;D

edit: ill translate what he said, he is indo chinese not native english speaker, but he can speak 4 diff languages. 

;)

"you are best/master in backstabbing. u didnt know how to amp and asked yim before. yim told me you asked her how to use a shaman and how to amplify and do swamp. after you got info and u saw ladyseth got doom baton, u went with ladyseth and pm'ed yim after. Calseth "Jealous?" yim dont even like you"

:rofl: :rofl:

___

realized, i dont need to leave warspear to play elgard, my friends dont want me to stop playing, and smof is coming back soon so.... :facepalm:

35957_.jpg

yim would never like iguanas beb  ;D ;D

realized, i dont need to leave warspear to play elgard, my friends dont want me to stop playing, and smof is coming back soon so.... :facepalm:

Ur trooo hc kvlt gamer  8)

Stop the arguing ill kiss all your.nipples for.peace  :yahoo: especiallys kiyomi and sapp :tease: :spiteful:

:blush: I don't think ur mouth is big enough for mine. I'm not flat chested by ne means unlike some  :spiteful:

♥♥♥♥ you all.  8)

from EU-Emerald Megan Fox with love. :bad:

Go back to masturbating to Megan Fox, Megan Knox.

U FOX WANNABE NUB

♥♥♥♥ you retard mother♥♥♥♥ animax wanna be. ♥♥♥♥ ur own ♥♥♥♥ing own thing shit hole.

Will Do.

;3

:lol: :lol:

LOL USE server has so mutch drama till they ended up 2pages of crazy insuilts :wacko:

while we EU people has small dramas which we solve in 1 or 2 posts of insuilts :rofl:

except for Sange ans Sulla ofc :lol:

One Ring to rule them all, one Ring to find them, one Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

You speak the most gayest shit my eyes have ever ducking seen you queer

bet you want to 2D kitties.

You speak the most gayest shit my eyes have ever ♥♥♥♥ing seen you queer

three options

random lord of rings quotes

three "..."

or the screen you don`t want posted here.

three options

three "..."

I don't care about you, or your photoshop works, or your spams or you gay quotes bro

So lonely, not even an Elf would come.

Bet I'm gonna die anyways from a rich pot res Elf  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ha! thats lovely

One Ring to rule them all, one Ring to find them, one Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

You speak the most gayest shit my eyes have ever ♥♥♥♥ing seen you queer

three options

three "..."

three options

three "..."

I don't care about you, or your photoshop works, or your spams or you gay quotes bro

So lonely, not even an Elf would come.

Bet I'm gonna die anyways from a rich pot res Elf  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

as i said ;D

except for Sange and Sulla ofc :lol:

really as dark said there are best "friends" :blush:

My mother also told me, that the 10 year old flower girl in her wedding with my father was named Knox or Mirul, and she also told me to ignore the bad words from other people because they are just haters that listen to Justin Bieber and One Direction then she told me to listen to Justin Bieber and One Direction.

PS: This is the number of ducks I give: "                                  "

My mother also told me, that the 10 year old flower girl in her wedding with my father was named Knox or Mirul, and she also told me to ignore the bad words from other people because they are just haters that listen to Justin Bieber and One Direction then she told me to listen to Justin Bieber and One Direction.

PS: This is the number of ♥♥♥♥s I give: "                                  "

i wonder what kind of humanity are you having extra nipple.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1k dmg ♥♥♥♥er  :facepalm:

Can't damage when your stunned now can you?

See that 600 damage from the druid and that 3k from that shit BD, well guess who tanked it while the other noob was busy running and gouging. This pro dude right here.

I logged in at captives and got killed 2v1 :blush: (pic1)

Then I see a shaman teleport there, so I res-pot, it becomes 2v2 and they scurry away  :lol: (pic2)

if ya wanna play be ready to play  >:D ;D

36051_.png

36052_.png