SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Well, we killed edgeshadow many times and as always pvprange #1 pro player provoked edge  :pleasantry: ,later he used his rogue Ascetic n team with yimmio ( shaman) n again they lost,next they used there warlocks n again lost 1st fight but next two they won... 2 warlocks killing 2 rangers without getting hit is easy. Warlocks r the GOD'S of game ;D

yim isnt even high amped, both of those warlocks are +2's and 3's on armor versus rangers with high amps and doom. ranger blessings can easily kill warlocks. specially low amped ones, i would never consider pvprange as #1 pro player. id still stick with scout and lilarexii and koskiller as the best rangers, no ranger today is better than them.  :pardon:

People really need to Learn how to play  :facepalm:

This dude didn't even pull anyone not even attack, and not just that he ran into the trap at start when he already saw the ranger put it there.

But yes, we still won thanks to me.

I've seen even worse shit from my partners and enemies, Warlocks putting circles in random spots and using equipments to make them 2000 hp when they hardly even know how to play their class, Rangers putting traps against Ranged classes and camping, and all that shit.

No offense, but really, learn to play, it's not so hard  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

And now there's this,

What person demands while afk? :facepalm:

Match ended a draw against me and Siiarien, no one ran, we just killed each other the same time.

Опубликованное фото

sometimes I think I'm the only thinking here and lose hope in humanity  :facepalm:

And now there's this,

What person demands while afk? :facepalm:

Match ended a draw against me and Siiarien, no one ran, we just killed each other the same time.

Опубликованное фото

sometimes I think I'm the only thinking here and lose hope in humanity  :facepalm:

One day i was demanding random , and a Noob was lagging So hard , I asked WHY he kept demanding , the answer was totally New , he Just says "It's free , So i demand "

No comment.. :facepalm:

Should go or not go?  :rofl: :lol: ;D

Опубликованное фото

Decided not to go, and logged out  :wacko:

You should've used teleport to Island 1 town1 and hide in mill ,right corner  :yahoo:

Should go or not go?  :rofl: :lol: ;D 

Decided not to go, and logged out  :wacko: 

More targets for me.

Hydra campers  :facepalm:

I ended up dying from a potter.

Killed 3 atleast with 2 arena pots.

Опубликованное фото

You should've used teleport to Island 1 town1 and hide in mill ,right corner  :yahoo:

DAM! Didnt think that, now ill need go back and teleport for just for being sure  :good: Behind the broken mill gear  :crazy:

Having pro partner is always useful :drinks:

Not incidentally the ampl.

aand that dk's spear i dont remember still +8 or upped already to 9-10?  :blush:

i was bored lvling a new char so i made a research that showed that 100% of warspear players with ♥♥♥♥♥ing names are legionaries ;D

interesting @_@

Haha  ;D  Thats good time spent you had there  :spiteful:

i was bored lvling a new char so i made a research that showed that 100% of warspear players with ♥♥♥♥♥ing names are legionaries ;D

interesting @_@

Опубликованное фото

Not really 100%, It's more like 50%.

I seen allot of Elfs with those names too.

Epic one so far I seen was Bestducker some barb.

and also another fact, 50% of those mcs which are low lvls are the chars that Elfs use to pm MCs when they rage  :lol:

Pvprange lost a couple more than usual yesterday  Bow went clack clack. I did loose 2 of 6  :blush: Noob randoms

whaaaaaaat you are Darkzeid? :shok:

Wait..i'm confused, supreman from eu emerald is Darkzeid the warlock from sapphire? :wacko:

Elfs use to pm MCs when they rage  :lol:

LOL this is other ducked up way to look at it :rofl: well when mcs rageon elves they use ultra spammy names while we orenized we use most hatfull names :yahoo:

wait i have a screenshot of lvl20 shaman i killed with wrd power when i used lvl12 weapon 2days ago he gone so mad cuz i kept dancing on his corpse(ofc thanks to my 21%crit rate must of my lvl12 stick heals and attacks was critical 8) ) 1min and i post the ss

whaaaaaaat you are Darkzeid? :shok:

Wait..i'm confused, supreman from eu emerald is Darkzeid the warlock from sapphire? :wacko:

i thought the same lol darkzeid is  this eu Barb with 711 regular atack xD?

lol at your last reply  ;D  "I dont hate u, hating u would mean i care"

Inspired by kiyomi? :blush:

and you just had to mension it @_@?

yep ;D

ever since i read.it i use it to drive nuts who ever pm insuilt me :blush:

k whats the point of seeing that much if  im losing to ppl i would rape on pc... since my pc is broken im getting my ass kicked even by some barbs, palladins stunning/hitting me from half of the map.(not mention 50 miles spell casters...).. wtf im playing on wifi so whats the problem:! really annoying

35798_.png