SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I feel you.  :lol:

:wacko:  Would be nice to sell or buy these weapons so cheap, but our economy is bad enough for survival as it is.

Hahahaha yea was a bit busy killing elf at our gate  ;D

lol, what do Elves even want there? Still stuck in their imagination where in MC Lab way is " easier " than Elf's way?  :lol:

;D She dont have a forum account so im uploading for her. she just sent this on whatsapp

lol  ;D :blush: :good:

It's just quite amazing how retarded Elfs really are.

6 Elfs was killing Hydra while me and a Barb was standing near portal, once they killed they came running to us 2, a Rogue came in with Stealth and Elfs started the attack first, 2 healers and still lost, once 1 Druid was left and me another Rogue came in and killed her with me.

And now, MC camp Hydra. GG Retards.

PS: Thanks for the CC quest boost  :good: xd

Опубликованное фото

;D She dont have a forum account so im uploading for her. she just sent this on whatsapp

Well, we killed edgeshadow many times and as always pvprange #1 pro player provoked edge  :pleasantry: ,later he used his rogue Ascetic n team with yimmio ( shaman) n again they lost,next they used there warlocks n again lost 1st fight but next two they won... 2 warlocks killing 2 rangers without getting hit is easy. Warlocks r the GOD'S of game ;D

GG Circle.

Sad the Warlock ran back away leaving his partner Rogue with lv1 Gouge alone to be raped

from what i learn n faced,, its not easy to raped u..so once in a while its good getting own by others

GG Circle.Sad the Warlock ran back away leaving his partner Rogue with lv1 Gouge alone to be rapedfrom what i learn n faced,, its not easy to raped u..so once in a while its good getting own by others

Hey have you read the discussion about you a couple of pages ago? Solve the mistery, boy or girl?

Hey have you read the discussion about you a couple of pages ago? Solve the mistery, boy or girl?

Lol. Ask yorae :good:

lol, what do Elves even want there? Still stuck in their imagination where in MC Lab way is " easier " than Elf's way?  :lol:

that "imagination" is how we hunted both eyes last week all morning till we filled elves shops with sd weps and lvl18 sets  ;D

35551_.png

that "imagination" is how we hunted both eyes last week all morning till we filled elves shops with sd weps and lvl18 sets  ;D

You guys take MC way to get there?

Christ, even the noob MCs know that Elf way is alot faster, we reach Anax in around 30 mins non-stop running with 1 party.

Takes like an hour to reach Anax from MC way, though with a DK tank like Legijonas we could reach Anax in 15 mins from Elf way.

Christ, even the noob MCs know that Elf way is alot faster, we reach Anax in around 30 mins non-stop running with 1 party.

Takes like an hour to reach Anax from MC way, though with a DK tank like Legijonas we could reach Anax in 15 mins from Elf way.

never been laby hunt :[ but a lot of time  :tease:

first it took us 20min to reach eye

second we mean which way is harder spead isnt a proplem with our lovely pals yellow dust and our wacky mages lvl5 chains(seriusly lvl 5 chain almost thrown a mob from a side of the map to its other side in 1sec :wacko: )

first it took us 20min to reach eye

second we mean which way is harder spead isnt a proplem with our lovely pals yellow dust and our wacky mages lvl5 chains(seriusly lvl 5 chain almost thrown a mob from a side of the map to its other side in 1sec :wacko: )

OP Mages

heartless people  :facepalm:

Bro, what you did was not acceptable.

I don't think I will EVER forgive you for that.

AND I HOPE YOU DIE FROM AIDS