SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I love pissing off elves, i waited for the elven farmers to get maraksha to 2k hp before i slayed them all, and spared noone. :spiteful: 

(Crossjack was afk, but is afk no more, hes on the stairway to heaven now :friends: ) May you rest in Peace afk ranger.

34705_.jpg

34709_.jpg

I love pissing off elves, i waited for the elven farmers to get maraksha to 2k hp before i slayed them all, and spared noone. 

(Crossjack was afk, but is afk no more, hes on the stairway to heaven now ) May you rest in Peace afk ranger.

Why you rub the number of potions :blush:

Cus he prolly used them all

HEUHAEHAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHUE

ONE MOTHERduckING SIGN AFTER ALMOST 5 MONTHS OF NOT AMPING THIS MOTHERduckER

ONE duckING SIGN

Опубликованное фото

Cus he prolly used them all

HEUHAEHAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHUE

ONE MOTHER♥♥♥♥ING SIGN AFTER ALMOST 5 MONTHS OF NOT AMPING THIS MOTHER♥♥♥♥ER

ONE ♥♥♥♥ING SIGN

Опубликованное фото

Got signs from Sulla? xD

gave him one ♥♥♥♥ing sign and it get`s 9  :facepalm:

Bro, I got you a good arena ratio, free wins and points.

Don't ♥♥♥♥♥.

good question  :shok:

As william shakespear once said:

To rub, or not to rub. That is the question.

Heres the original huehuehue:

34717_.jpg

good question  :shok:

As william shakespear once said:

Heres the original huehuehue:

where did u get that one pot gerger -_- became 22 from 21 and ure on maraksha xD  :wacko:

His secret is he used 21pots bought 30 and use another 8 cause warlox need so Many pot that deep in elf territory 8)

well problem is, its impossible to buy arena potions from miracle shop :blush:  and if ur wondering why,  i took a screenshot of me slaying maraksha (22 pots) used 1 because lvl 13 rangers started to attack me. :blush:

After that, i went to the other side, (21 pots) and waited for them to come back, the moment they came back i killed them again. 8)

This is the result if a lvl 20 bd tries to kill me at shackle towers :friends:  sorry kalamata, i had no intention to kill you, but the moment i saw you running towards me i had no choice but to kill u :drinks:

34728_.jpg

2 v 1 and still won :shok:

im  really starting to like this warlock class :spiteful:

Welcome to the OP side young one.

Do it with full Impenetrable Shroud, more fun.

♥♥♥♥ yeah, after all this time i've finally recieved the rarest item in game as a reward from captives, thankyou so much for your genorisity swamps, i will not forget this. I will forever show my gratitude to you oh loving Busiris of divine genorisity. :give_rose:  You have touched my soul, without your kindness my world will suffer from a demise of colors, oh my.. *sniffle*

34759_.jpg

34761_.jpg

♥♥♥♥ yeah, after all this time i've finally recieved the rarest item in game as a reward from captives, thankyou so much for your genorisity swamps, i will not forget this. I will forever show my gratitude to you oh loving Busiris of divine genorisity. :give_rose:  You have touched my soul, without your kindness my world will suffer from a demise of colors, oh my.. *sniffle*

Grats man

keep up the good work.

Life = Complete

Опубликованное фото

i will never EVER pvp you again in cave  :shoke:

comon give me at least a chance and use skills during my damn word power >:D

anyway it was a good match and u was a hell of a rival ;D

im looking up for the day i be strong enaugh to make u loss at least half your HP 8)