SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

here the only crybaby and who likes drama is pliskin and gayrox attacking mecha for everything  he is only posting his battle arenas for people  can see it and enjoy watching his nice conection  :lol:  this is screenshots topic and can post whatever if you dont like , simple dont see  :pardon:

new break is coming  :dirol: :rofl:

watch out we have a problem

here the only crybaby and who likes drama is pliskin and gayrox attacking mecha for everything  he is only posting his battle arenas for people  can see it and enjoy watching his nice conection  :lol:  this is screenshots topic and can post whatever if you dont like , simple dont see  :pardon:

thanks for understanding English  :good:

is it you crossfit or another guy using ur acc? why u suddenly insult me ? nobody talked to u bro

spanish using ur acc again or what? i am quiet sure cause crossfit didnt use such an english

its simple,mecha insult elfs(for things mc do too),so elfs insult mecha... :spiteful: dont see any problem...but he cant live with the fact tht not everybody loves him ;D

Why don't you guys stop dissing and joining in shit that ain't your business, seriously.

Obviously, if you used your common sense ( if you got one ) you'd notice that Mecha is posting these screenshots

to prove to his partners that he was lagging in arena instead of them thinking that he is a noob ( which he is definately not )

If you can't accept someone shit then ♥♥♥♥ing ignore it, no one is asking for your pathetic judgments which would change nothing but your reputation and respect, and by change I mean in a bad way.

And to the other kiddos out there, stop sticking your nose in someones ♥♥♥♥ing business, if it was Pliskin and Mecha's arguement then ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ off, no asked for your useless opinion, get a life, get a job, get a hobby, get friends, ♥♥♥♥ just get out of our faces and do something appropriate.

Good day, lads.

②repair scroll takes place of lv18 reward?  :shok:

It's not only repair scrolls, it could be gift sign, arena ticket, costume and etc.

I've only experienced it on Captured Shamans.

thanks for understanding English  :good:

que quieres decir xD

is it you crossfit or another guy using ur acc? why u suddenly insult me ? nobody talked to u bro

spanish using ur acc again or what? i am quiet sure cause crossfit didnt use such an english

its simple,mecha insult elfs(for things mc do too),so elfs insult mecha... :spiteful:  dont see any problem...but he cant live with the fact tht not everybody loves him ;D 

my english is not like when i start play , people learn with the time  :crazy:

mecha didnt insult elfs now , just posting his arenas and sharing his pro conection  this crap of people attacking my friends for nothing always  make me get mad .  and ofc i am crossfit no one using my account im still in forum but can not play in next months

Why don't you guys stop dissing and joining in shit that ain't your business, seriously.

Obviously, if you used your common sense ( if you got one ) you'd notice that Mecha is posting these screenshots

to prove to his partners that he was lagging in arena instead of them thinking that he is a noob ( which he is definately not )

If you can't accept someone shit then ♥♥♥♥ing ignore it, no one is asking for your pathetic judgments which would change nothing but your reputation and respect, and by change I mean in a bad way.

And to the other kiddos out there, stop sticking your nose in someones ♥♥♥♥ing business, if it was Pliskin and Mecha's arguement then ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ off, no asked for your useless opinion, get a life, get a job, get a hobby, get friends, ♥♥♥♥ just get out of our faces and do something appropriate.

Good day, lads.

It's not only repair scrolls, it could be gift sign, arena ticket, costume and etc.

I've only experienced it on Captured Shamans.

you know i love join drama and cant leave there  :blush:

que quieres decir xDmy english is not like when i start play , people learn with the time  :crazy:

mecha didnt insult elfs now , just posting his arenas and sharing his pro conection  this crap of people attacking my friends for nothing always  make me get mad .  and ofc i am crossfit no one using my account im still in forum but can not play in next months

you know i love join drama and cant leave there  :blush:

;D

i never insult mecha for any arena results or fast connection,read closer bro ;D arena fights or anything like tht are no reason for tht,i just dont like how mecha act,always cry how noobish elfs are even if mc do the same shit,he cant see the truth and better insult all elfs...ofc elves will answer.wouldnt u answer if somebody crying everyday,tht ducking mc are all noobs,all mc suck and so on? i bet u would,thts quiet normal :drinks:

;D

i never insult mecha for any arena results or fast connection,read closer bro ;D arena fights or anything like tht are no reason for tht,i just dont like how mecha act,always cry how noobish elfs are even if mc do the same shit,he cant see the truth and better insult all elfs...ofc elves will answer.wouldnt u answer if somebody crying everyday,tht ♥♥♥♥ing mc are all noobs,all mc suck and so on? i bet u would,thts quiet normal :drinks:

okey i dont want more drama xD thats finished  ;) :friends:

Before u go bragging... :lol:

sry but u see, i was dc too :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: i wasnt even in game at tht moment,complete kicked out,so u dont have any excuse,u guys where just silly., but THEN:

THATS WHAT I CALL TIMING !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D dont take it personal mecha :drinks:

got dc in the beginning so they thought they have easy win, joined fight when my partner was almost down yet (thx to god tht he could hamstring mecha befor die) and then i crit crit crit-> win ;D

34394_.png

Captured shamans quest

@cross mitad broma, mitad verdad XD

@merc yea my dam connection is fast when Im at my job bcus its right next to a cellphone tower.

but at home, รђเเเเเเเเเҭ, up and down on/off like a lightswitch :D

lol, are u serious?

As soon as I clicked your partner I got dc.

when I got reconnected I was 0 HP :!

then why i got dmg from u and why u made 1,4 k? my partner didnt even live tht long.

and i was complete dc,thx for your pic,its proof enough,u 2vs1 against my partner while i standing in the corner

but its ok,u got lag,i got dc,u lost,i won.thts the game

no.

I clicked your partner, press d.eye, then clicked to nightmare u , but got DC before the d.eye even went thru

I exited and tried  to reenter quick, but got "could not connect to server"

by the time I got reconnected, I was under Ham, clicked u and died before could sleep u, cuz was still hammed

that's how it happened

but if u think u can beat my necrom meet me solo

no.

I clicked your partner, press d.eye, then clicked to nightmare u , but got DC before the d.eye even went thru

I exited and tried  to reenter quick, but got "could not connect to server"

by the time I got reconnected, I was under Ham, clicked u and died before could sleep u, cuz was still hammed

that's how it happened

but if u think u can beat my necrom meet me solo

i got dc but when u guys cant win a fight 2vs1 until i got reconnct its just brainless or naive

cant beat a necro, just stun run heal and so on.not hard kill a bd with necro.

but again u try to hve the last word,searching for excuses even if your own pic proofs tht i was dc. when u guys cant make any profit of it,ur own fault. 2 bd raped ur asses,really sad. thts all. yes u got lag,i got dc.thts it.

.when I got reconnected I was 0 HP :!

what now? liar :facepalm:  2 stories :facepalm:  fail

can u read?

I was DC after targetting him, reconnect at death, I didn't get time to use any skills at ALL

but u feel proud to kill me when I was dc, good job  :good:

ANYWAYS  :pleasantry:

34396_.png

and u cant kill me when i am dc.shame on you,brainless rich kid ;D

and again:

same difference, died upon reconnect :facepalm:

@cross habia ninja en El master? XD

omg stop ya bs. how can I kill u if I'm dc. why u think I didn't hit u til I was almost dead?

who rich here? What kid? Wtf  u rambling about now?

why does jayrox always uses the phrase 'brainless rich kid'. mecha is a very smart player from what i've seen, he's got a son so it's really not right for u to call him a 'kid', and u got nothing to prove he's rich. think before u speak mate.

you are a liar,come up with more new stories.doesnt matter,u are nothing but a liar :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

we both were dc, but you lost, i won. thts it. so hard for you? cant live with tht ;D ;D

go on playing ur style ,and go on telling lies,but you lost tht fight.omg,its just a game,u will survive it ;D

cya :drinks: (happy to hear ur last words,cause u always need to have the last word) :facepalm:

can u read?

I was DC after targetting him, reconnect at death, I didn't get time to use any skills at ALL

but u feel proud to kill me when I was dc, good job  :good:

ANYWAYS  :pleasantry:

Wooo, go ninjaswan!  :shout:

wrong :P

this one old screenshot before i lost a lot of gold :wacko:

Wow )) I never have more then 300.000 xD