SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

well, a group of two warlocks shouldnt really die vs melees right? and this warlock has a big mouth :facepalm:

Awesome. Just Awesome. Wonder if Zeid has a forum acc. xD

:facepalm:

May i ask one thing?  Why not stay cool and forget this "whats most op class with 2stun skills omg i jeez in my panties " convo :D

We all rage when we get oneshot by op proplayers 1#  or

Ioki copys with 3k hp who let us dance through whole pvp cave :D

In every game there exists classes which are op :aggressive:

Rather kidnap snorlax and kuzi and force them to make mccoins free, what a wonderful dream :D

;D

I saw photo of Mecha's child. Seems like some monkey from zoo visited ur wife and made that child. It doesnt look like that his father is human. Kill it, dont let that creature to grow up.

:facepalm:

dude now u obsessed with me?

first u look at vans real life pics now mine? Pls  don't tell me u in love wit me too  :bad:

lol ya mom shoulda aborted ya  :good:, what a waste  :rofl: 

or maybe u maddddd cuz u still a virgin whacking off to vanitys pics XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(Sorry Brah I had to say it  :rofl:)

Ragespear forums!!!!!

this thread has a good run, but when kids get boners realizing saying immature things has an opposite and equal reaction.... it creates... well... this thread

Not safe to quest with OP Rangers around 1 shotting you

Опубликованное фото

When OP Rangers meets Warlocks and Rogues

PS: Yes, those other corpses are MC's that got Bless'd

Опубликованное фото

Let the OP Ranger screenshots, BEGIN  :dirol: xd

Not safe to quest with OP Rangers around 1 shotting you

Опубликованное фото

When OP Rangers meets Warlocks and Rogues

PS: Yes, those other corpses are MC's that got Bless'd

Опубликованное фото

Let the OP Ranger screenshots, BEGIN  :dirol: xd

wtf,you guys always share accs and multibox,its so crazy....never know who is who...is it allowed use so many accs btw?

wtf,you guys always share accs and multibox,its so crazy....never know who is who...is it allowed use so many accs btw?

God knows, everyone does it, even you.

I saw photo of Mecha's child. Seems like some monkey from zoo visited ur wife and made that child. It doesnt look like that his father is human. Kill it, dont let that creature to grow up.

Oh my god ... You are such an idiot  :facepalm:

You are just an stressed child that come here and post comments about others people family?How you dare?

And just for let you know , beauty doesnt count , but how people is.

And you unfortunately kid are the one that never has grow up, I hope you feel shamed for what you said.

I'm sure Mecha's child is amazing as all sweet child are.

Listen me , shut up , people will loke you if you dont talk.

Not our fault if everytime you open ur mounth you just write rubbish shit.

God knows, everyone does it, even you.

2 accs,yea. hunt noob boss with druid and bd :D

but wtf,sharing tons of accs,wow...i always thought its only allowed to have 2 accs

is your responsibility if share account with anything and lose that.... like me  ;D :facepalm: :cray: 

even so i lost my items  because  i share with one guy i didnt know ( yes im stupid but i have his ranger  :diablo: ), my friends didnt do that basically because at that time didnt have my account , although I lost many things would return to share my account with my friends who were always from a year ago :friends:

well we trust each other and we been frnds for long tym so wats d problem on that?... like as f u didnt do that... before u react make sure ur soo far different from those ppol... -shyleen

see i can even use this acct

well we trust each other and we been frnds for long tym so wats d problem on that?... like as f u didnt do that... before u react make sure ur soo far different from those ppol... -shyleen

see i can even use this acct

when u trust each others its really nice, tht wasnt the point iwondered about,i know tht u guys have a special friendship, but i aks myself,how u can use so many accs, because its only allowed to have 2 accs...or is it allowed to make a third account or soething? i dont know,i am confused cause of u guys ;D

ain't nobody crying lol wtf u talking about?

that was for certain ppl to see, so mind ya business not knowing wat u talking about. Go start drama elsewhere

lol is posting screenshots crying? I'm just posting facts, that back up what I say.

crying would be creating a meme each time a warlock or shaman kills me.... and posting it in the SCREENSHOT thread.

if ya really upset that ya get tormented by warlocks so much, and warlock is sooooo op, stop whining about it already and make one

Good day :)

Rofl you are such a Baby anything pisses you off you must have a small man complex and homohobia

And for your information most warlocks like my memes they are supposed to Be comedy but

Youre so used to hiding behind them you take it personal

Heres a flower for u , special girl  :give_rose:

Calmate puta

34383_.jpg

The only one here angry is u. I wasn't even halfway annoyed.

u throwing a heel each time u fail vs warlock :D :lol:

I see u need to have the last word, so have it :)

I got way more important things to worry about than "online drama" from angry nerds XD

The only one here angry is u. I wasn't even halfway annoyed.

u throwing a heel each time u fail vs warlock :D :lol:

I see u need to have the last word, so have it :)

I got way more important things to worry about than "online drama" from angry nerds XD

and again you crybaby wants to have the last word...fail