SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

LOL mecha seriously you dont think warlock and shaman are not op? i remembered when i thought santa clause was real and aliens didn't exist

I though we had already established the awareness of cowardly and cheap elf tactics?

(Have fun decoding that one) ↯

Hint: the correct answer is yes ;)

they got arena wapions very fast  :bomb:

few words dumbess elfss in eu

One thing we can agree on...

They hardly know how to kill a Warlock

Which is why elves came to this conclusion that warlocks are extremely overpowered.

Well, as a bird, i must admit, warlocks are OVERPOWERED against Melee classes, which, unfortunately is not new. Ranged classes  have always had a huge advantage over melees.

Also, warlocks are in fact, quite weak against strong healers. (any pro shaman/druid/necro/priest)knows that the only way to kill a warlock is to kite) As for rangers, they need strategy and timing.

As a bird, i would like to say that it is quite easy to trick warlocks into using their skills. I prefer using the "run in-fall back" tactic, when you are 6 yards away from a warlock i ALWAYS fall back.(Remember, dark circle range is 5 yards so watch out ;)  fear is 4 yards, ouch) In most cases they would've thrown their dark circle, 1 skill wasted. This is when you or your partner strikes, the warlock would be able to fear one, so be prepared. If there are two warlocks...oh dear god)

Pst: im a bird

omg yea warlock is the only Op class that has ever existed, and ranger is the most underdog and underpowered class,

they have blessing but still need 2 crowd-control skills to be balanced with warlock  :crazy:

omg yea warlock is the only Op class that has ever existed, and ranger is the most underdog and underpowered class,

they have blessing but still need 2 crowd-control skills to be balanced with warlock  :crazy:

True.

so sad how you act now a days.

all the time u spam how noobs elfs are and all elfs noobs,all mc king,u so pro cause kill noobs with op class and with ur high amp and so on...sorry but i can post EVERY day screenshots how fukin camping noob mc kill my +2/3 druid or my +3/4 ranger with there highamped level 20 chars and millions of mobs  :bad:

shaman op, warlock op, ranger op and in general, ranged classes op vs melee :bad: WE ALL KNOW THT RANGERS STRONG WITH BLESSING. man,really...

we all know yet,no need to tell us  :spiteful: :drinks: would be nice to see the "old" mecha who respects ppl even if they play "their style" and even if they are elfs

lol, I don't camp. Not at kotaravva, not at nadir, not at hydra.

and very few of my items are high amp. But I use 2-4 sets on each char, and  MOST of my items are lowwwww amp.

I don't call elf noobs, I don't  SPAM elf noobs. In fact, they only ppl I call PUSSIES are the campers who always run away when they get caught alone.

Lol I'm not no "king" never claimed to be #1 anything.

Remember all mcs who cried about blessing?

omfg its so boring to even hear that word any more.

and btw, a lot of these warlock-campers are elf on their main characters :)

Always loved doing chainless the pro way  8)

Especially with a special someone  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

last time i saw girldeadly she hitted more than me (20lvl dk) :lol:

and very few of my items are high amp. But I use 2-4 sets on each char, and  MOST of my items are lowwwww amp.

I don't call elf noobs, I don't  SPAM elf noobs. In fact, they only ppl I call PUSSIES are the campers who always run away when they get caught alone.

i never said tht YOU camp,i said many mc camp too, or why i always die in kotta by some campers,who run when see me in kotta when they are alone,but attack on group?  :facepalm:

now a days more mc camp then elfs(yes in kotta more elfs,cause more elfs do kotta,but i talk in general,whole game). and the excuse " but but but the mc camper have elf char" is really bad cause many camping rangers have mc main char too,cause cause of the noobish cries about blessing many many maaaany mc made ranger too.

lol. I've always been against cry babies, check if u want. When 5 topics opened up crying about mcoins, I was against it.

When 10 topics opened up crying about blessing, I was against it. so why wouldn't I Be against 100 crying topics about warlock?

and 9/10 I reach hydra, its elves there camping. And the same cowards who act tough or talk.shit in groups, run away when alone. That' spells out PUSSY  in any language, any faction.

i dont hate elves.

i hate cowards.

Which is why elves came to this conclusion that warlocks are extremely overpowered.

Well, as a bird, i must admit, warlocks are OVERPOWERED against Melee classes, which, unfortunately is not new. Ranged classes  have always had a huge advantage over melees.

Also, warlocks are in fact, quite weak against strong healers. (any pro shaman/druid/necro/priest)knows that the only way to kill a warlock is to kite) As for rangers, they need strategy and timing.

As a bird, i would like to say that it is quite easy to trick warlocks into using their skills. I prefer using the "run in-fall back" tactic, when you are 6 yards away from a warlock i ALWAYS fall back.(Remember, dark circle range is 5 yards so watch out ;)  fear is 4 yards, ouch) In most cases they would've thrown their dark circle, 1 skill wasted. This is when you or your partner strikes, the warlock would be able to fear one, so be prepared. If there are two warlocks...oh dear god)

Pst: im a bird

giving a few insights but also not for pvp very useful most times warlocks starts FEAR + attacks u as much as he can he uses circle and now ur just a scarecrow and wait omg circle fades i can run wtf is this extra aoe placement that slows me down holy shit i almost can ham him...... FEAR ... dead

only luck crit blessing or lucky fast ham crits will be my way to pvp them

noww shaman however can beat warlock i bet only because warlock cant heal

and the sad thing is a warlock +7 can do this just as well as a +9 dont try to find me other classes besides shaman that can do the same

because u wont (oh wait i forgot rogue)

all elf skills that stun you can skill attack in besides moment of scatter

all mc stun = total paralysis besides eq

you decide if 2 total stun on one char is op and you get back to me,

lol. I've always been against cry babies, check if u want. When 5 topics opened up crying about mcoins, I was against it.

When 10 topics opened up crying about blessing, I was against it. so why wouldn't I Be against 100 crying topics about warlock?

and 9/10 I reach hydra, its elves there camping. And the same cowards who act tough or talk.shit in groups, run away when alone. That' spells out PUSSY  in any language, any faction.

ur screens and ur words always against elves,in an angry srtyle and its kinda cry too. yes,more elfs camp at hydra then mc. but i got killed there often too. by mc.yes. circle,rogue,charge whatever dead. at wisps too.

btw u complain about warlock-cry,but never complained about blessings cry.

u make a difference between elfs and mc in general,but ive seen soooooo fukin many mc noobs. elves of course too. why u never complain about level 20 mc who kill level 16 elves who just try to make fair 1vs1 in pvp cave?

why u never complain about the noobs who spam all night and day long circles camping in bridge but run into nadir when see me alone? cause they are mc,and elves camp like tht: uuh cry cry elfes noobs,need 10 ppl to kill me. come on.really. i can post millions of pics too,for example when mc needs 7(!!!) of them to kill my level 18 druid (alone!) at lake... ask ghoststep,he kept pm my rogue with insults cause was angry ;D

try to make it like me.i see if ppl are noobs when they in my faction too,and not cry about mc only. cause duck yea, both sides got many noobs. best last days was a bd "vannity" who called me a scammer cause i run in arena to get health and then raped him in 1vs1  :rofl: )

ur screens and ur words always against elves,in an angry srtyle and its kinda cry too. yes,more elfs camp at hydra then mc. but i got killed there often too. by mc.yes. circle,rogue,charge whatever dead. at wisps too.

btw u complain about warlock-cry,but never complained about blessings cry.

u make a difference between elfs and mc in general,but ive seen soooooo fukin many mc noobs. elves of course too. why u never complain about level 20 mc who kill level 16 elves who just try to make fair 1vs1 in pvp cave?

why u never complain about the noobs who spam all night and day long circles camping in bridge but run into nadir when see me alone? cause they are mc,and elves camp like tht: uuh cry cry elfes noobs,need 10 ppl to kill me. come on.really. i can post millions of pics too,for example when mc needs 7(!!!) of them to kill my level 18 druid (alone!) at lake... ask ghoststep,he kept pm my rogue with insults cause was angry ;D

try to make it like me.i see if ppl are noobs when they in my faction too,and not cry about mc only. cause ♥♥♥♥ yea, both sides got many noobs. best last days was a bd "vannity" who called me a scammer cause i run in arena to get health and then raped him in 1vs1  :rofl: )

i wish only i was in EU so i could smack that guy with you

I post screens of cowardly shit,Yea.

obviously no need to post screens of me telling the idiots in our faction to stop doing dumb shit like pvp cave, because they can already see it when I post it in area chat.

its true both sides have dumbasses, but waaaaaaay more on elf side.

btw, my Druid can kill.warlocks 1v1 with lv15 equips ._.,

i wish only i was in EU so i could smack that guy with you

ctfu u wish pendejo

I post screens of cowardly shit,Yea.

obviously no need to post screens of me telling the idiots in our faction to stop doing dumb shit like pvp cave, because they can already see it when I post it in area chat.

its true both sides have dumbasses, but waaaaaaay more on elf side.

btw, my Druid can kill.warlocks 1v1 with lv15 equips ._.

Lies, all lies!  :lol:

hahah you make nasty remarks because youre safe its ok child

me and range will have hope the day comes they do cross server arena

count the days you have left

:facepalm:

that's ya best?

go keep crying about warlock and shaman.

I'm 24 and live in Philadelphia.

Nothing child or safe about that

Lies, all lies!  :lol:

yea only you tell the truth here  :pleasantry: ;D

omg Im so terrified of your whines and memes

yea only you tell the truth here  :pleasantry: ;D

omg Im so terrified of your whines and memes

YOU cry about elves who camp and  about elfs who kill u in group and about warlock topics (many mc started cry topics about warlock too,for example: warlock isnt op,cry cry,warlock weak cause blessing ...and so on...crycrycry and look at the blessing topics....epic amount)...so you cry as well.

you just cant see tht mc have maaany noobs too. but sure.some ppl can only see what they want to see;)

this thread has a good run, but when kids get boners realizing saying immature things has an opposite and equal reaction.... it creates... well... this thread