SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Wth don't make screens about these  "mistakes"    and the good partner shud detect the rogue while i was in dc :!    and BLIND him, not let him touch me  :aggressive:

But i agree, still need practice with the "lock :P but its dosen't help if my reaction time loong sometimes :P 

just ask Dani / Agus  :good:

dc? xD u were the one rush into them  :facepalm: xDDDDDDDDDD ur good partner kidding  :give_rose:

can we please make a kingship to sided servers?

like me being king of elf sapphire

if you will stop pooping your pants what i mean is

i love the good elf but as i hope many of the strong mc say

"ok" guy

I am not trying to destroy the game for the other people who play whom name show as red

but what i want is healthy respect

look it up

healthy

and

fun cause we can accomplish so much

f we only learn to communicate

which Props to the devs idk your real names but you know who you are

'

we must make this game as best as it can for the people by the man with the people with the man for the man with the people

obviously i mean thank you for making this game

thank you others who pay to amp

and thanks to those to farm n grind to amp

and thanks to the wars and the pvp

well just i love this game im a old school mmorpg (diablo-ro--wow)

but i never thought a video game was cooler than this

Just for say everything , you dear Sexpert ,pm me maaaaaaany times writing pathetic stuff about me , i gave fb for make you stop , i dont ignore people and act like "im the best " in fact i always try to answer to everybody when i receive a pm.

When I have you my fb , as all ppl here can see i just reply to you "lol,np", happy and enthusiastic about you ,right?You also said you asked me fb friendship?So tell me , i accepted ?No , i even dont know ur name becouse i didnt log fb for control who you were.So that the interest than i had on you.And so yes, you can be sure 100% that when i was Hassn's gf i was complety faith to him.

You know why i post SS , you was insulting Roid on trade ,and i told you that Roid was Spanish.after that you pm me insulting Spanish (why dont u post this ss too?) and saying bad things about the "revive people" so i told you i used to revive too , sometimes,then you told me that the normal ppl check forum only when updates ( for me its = stupid ppl check forum daily)

Now thanks all you guys , for understand how kid is this guy.

For coolcatkid LET ME GIVE YOU MY NUMBER ,THEN ILL SEND YOU SOME NUDES TO POST HERE ... Ahahaha :drinks:

Now lets stop this drama , He just post my photos , as i did by myself long time ago in the right topic.

About your mobile screen , enjoy it , from the moment that u post ur picts on web page you have to know that can be jurks like you that can act like this.

I hope you find a real girl , and can use her own photo as your mobile background.Good luck!!

And yes , i can be so evil (which girl cant whit a good reason?) so keep me calling the Heartless , i love it.

You would do that for me :blush: :give_rose:

;D let me think about it , I can send only if you promise me to post on warspear forum ,  in "screentshots of the game "

:rofl: :yahoo:

;D let me think about it , I can send only if you promise me to post on warspear forum ,  in "screentshots of the game "

:rofl: :yahoo:

You ride a hard bargain ;D  But I will agree to your conditions ::) ::) ::) ::)

+ You are pretty :give_rose: O:-)

You ride a hard bargain ;D  But I will agree to your conditions ::) ::) ::) ::)

+ You are pretty :give_rose: O:-)

Thank you !! :friends:

Then ill wait pictutes on here !  :rofl:

I just killed 2 paladins in arena with a dead rogue partner.

I forgot to take screenshot cuz faggot sexnoob kept pm-Ing Me calling me noob cuz I got lag in arena. Fukin loser.

When Shamans meet an OP rogue, shit goes down.

At the other part I 1 on 1 the shaman, dodged 4 times and crit like a pro, while that noob Rogue Sulla got quake and blinded like a playtoy.

PS: Yes, I do swamps, ducking problem?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

When Shamans meet an OP rogue, shit goes down.

At the other part I 1 on 1 the shaman, dodged 4 times and crit like a pro, while that noob Rogue Sulla got quake and blinded like a playtoy.

PS: Yes, I do swamps, ♥♥♥♥ing problem?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

your new love gave you inspiration

Опубликованное фото

I just killed 2 paladins in arena with a dead rogue partner.

I forgot to take screenshot cuz faggot sexnoob kept pm-Ing Me calling me noob cuz I got lag in arena. Fukin loser.

U total arena noob. While 2x bd killling me u kept using shield on yourself. Didnt even stun one when my stun over. Didnt even heal me.  Learn playing necro, loser.

-with or without lag?

-with

-ok

U cant even play druid. U used 3x pot , and killed me because level 14 paladin helped u outside the cave. If there were video of all things that happened there all would see what a moron you are. And killed me while i had lag and couldnt cross cave entranse. Stop thinking that u are good player. U total moron and looser. All your chars.

How stupid it is , arguing with cheap girls , like Vanityx and morons, like Mecha, who cant play a game and post screenshot where they kill a rogue using 3 pot for it and being a healer. Bye bye idiots. I am leaving this forum.

U total arena noob. While 2x bd killling me u kept using shield on yourself. Didnt even stun one when my stun over. Didnt even heal me.  Learn playing necro, loser.

learn what lag is idiot.

I used shield on myself at the beginning, then got DC when I got into combat.

dummy. nobody likes u. nobody. u post BS in trade chat arguing with everybody calling them noobs and idiots. You poor no life loser. Aka s

disturber. Get some friends or something homie

U cant even play druid. U used 3x pot , and killed me because level 14 paladin helped u outside the cave. If there were video of all things that happened there all would see what a moron you are. And killed me while i had lag and couldnt cross cave entranse. Stop thinking that u are good player. U total moron and looser. All your chars.

lol now you are lying.

that's why nobody likes you. It was you and a rogue vs me outside the cave,  u died inside.

how many times u gonna "quit" warspear and forum?l :lol: