SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Dear , you was boring Me , and make Me felt bad , So i give facebook, you think that you are special ?I'm In Eu warspear tavern on facebook , with my Real name , and all can see Me , i dont have anything to hide.

Almost all WS players can see it , But only my friends In my friend list.

But i deserve it for be nice with people.

Facebook is Not my private life , Just a public social network where every stranger can see Me.(Not all photos )

By the way , dont need to post my photos , i already post it In another topic , In any case you did Me a favour , Now the few people that accuse Me to be a boy can see they are wrong.

By the ways , Thank you for Not chose a photo In which i wasnt ready and ugly , this ones are pretty good!Bye dear ! :-)  :facepalm: :diablo: 

oh , and i wasnt hassn gf,just passed a month arguing.

Biancagrave92 on Instagram , follow me!

:drinks: :drinks: good words!

hope this failed guy sees tht u dont care about him :give_rose:

arena is about havin fun,  :lol: the noob necro no weapon

no fighting, just watch  ;D

Hahahahaha  ;D  If u guys would lose they would rage to u  :blush:

Was searching for this for days and now I find it at market only to see how much it was worth...

I was gonna pay x10 more than that  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Display of my phone. Again I fall in love with heartless ♥♥♥♥♥. :-(

this Guy reminds me of disturber  :bad: :bad: :bad:

Was searching for this for days and now I find it at market only to see how much it was worth...

Опубликованное фото

I have 4 of em XDDDDD

Опубликованное фото

I guess the seller forgot to add another "0" O:-)  Bet he was pissed when he got this notification: "Impenetrable ring was sold for 800 gold"

Bet he was like ;

Опубликованное фото

I guess the seller forgot to add another "0" O:-)  Bet he was pissed when he got this notification: "Impenetrable ring was sold for 800 gold"

Bet he was like ;

Опубликованное фото

Nope, I saw it once like 1k or something, people think it's crap cause there's AZ rings ( which sell aprox 1k at EU ) and lv13 ones with regen ( 4k aprox )

But I guess this happened to the dude that put Endurance Hauberk for around 15k at market, Lucky Okoshaar.

Nope, I saw it once like 1k or something, people think it's crap cause there's AZ rings ( which sell aprox 1k at EU ) and lv13 ones with regen ( 4k aprox )

But I guess this happened to the dude that put Endurance Hauberk for around 15k at market, Lucky Okoshaar.

Опубликованное фото

No offense (which i am sure will come from this statement)

But we all know how hot she is

im convinced every guy here that doesnt hate women that look like her have done the 31 at least a couple times

all im saying is this muzik is obviously a troll who wanted some laughs which most people who did not reply did.

i have to admit from my view all he did was to get laughs and people to react in a negitave manner

because Honestly.

she posted other pics which make her ***** look way better

if he was really trying to expose her he would have gotten some nudes by now

im just sayin u know.....  i been around... sorry if anyone hates me for it im just inebriated

He's that old guy that was doin that on other girls, Disturber a.k.a. Screenshot on forum.

And yes, He is a troll.

No offense (which i am sure will come from this statement)

But we all know how hot she is

im convinced every guy here that doesnt hate women that look like her have done the 31 at least a couple times

all im saying is this muzik is obviously a troll who wanted some laughs which most people who did not reply did.

i have to admit from my view all he did was to get laughs and people to react in a negitave manner

because Honestly.

she posted other pics which make her ***** look way better

if he was really trying to expose her he would have gotten some nudes by now

im just sayin u know.....  i been around... sorry if anyone hates me for it im just inebriated

If it's that easy to get nudes from her i should try to get :blush: O:-)

If it's that easy to get nudes from her i should try to get :blush: O:-)

how bout some of ur sis. (jk i never saw pic i just saw ur reply)

GG RESILIENCE BRUH

This day just gets weirder and weirder...

Опубликованное фото

Reviving Old Screenshots.

Anyone ever heard of the D!ckcutter?

PREPARE.

Poley is my road dawg  we coming EU just for vacations

Who wants me more elf or MC?

MC BRUH.

If you do join, I'll help ya guys with quests n gears n shit.

He's that old guy that was doin that on other girls, Disturber a.k.a. Screenshot on forum.

And yes, He is a troll.

Third man telling that i am disturber. I wonder whom I disturbed? I just post screen where that girl giving me her facebook. Because in her screens of my messages she dont give that. I answered to her screen. Its not disturbing. Do ur own business, guys. I do mine

So many kids in this game.

I am Mercurial not Spanish, you are just making yourself look like a ducking idiot, go search for the truth instead of opening your mouth which contains allot of bullshit, get lost, come back when you get a brain.

Oh and ignore after kiddy insults, how lame, you must be 10 years old?

Опубликованное фото

when a noob warlock die easy getting crit from rogue  :facepalm: Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Wth don't make screens about these  "mistakes"    and the good partner shud detect the rogue while i was in dc :!    and BLIND him, not let him touch me  :aggressive:

But i agree, still need practice with the "lock :P but its dosen't help if my reaction time loong sometimes :P 

just ask Dani / Agus  :good:

Third man telling that i am disturber. I wonder whom I disturbed? I just post screen where that girl giving me her facebook. Because in her screens of my messages she dont give that. I answered to her screen. Its not disturbing. Do ur own business, guys. I do mine

everything makes you react like "shut up noob"

just like punk ass disturber, aka a loser pervert who probably never had a real gf.

you are acting exactly him, so it doesn't matter if u are disturber or not. U are worth the same: garbage

:bad: :bad:

let me guess. U gonna reply "shut up mechanoob, NOOB NOOB NOOB"

don't worry. Someday u will find some twisted loser like yourself  ツ ت シ