SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

well to be fair it happens too everybody, eventually they die, even two melee`s sometimes kill warlock dudes who only partner with shamans for some reason.

Oh, sometimes all can have bad days. I dont say "BRISIGN #1 PRO WARLOCK" etc. And my arena partners are only my problem. Elo.

A c*unt Druid needs to hide in corner calling help from 5 Elves just to kill 2 Rogues and yet they camp in the corner?

I don't know what's more pathetic than this kid, but he's the gaylord that wanted his ass fk'd so he can go cry my crits a river and so can his diksuckers.

Опубликованное фото

33666_.jpg

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :lol:

This True?  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Impossible  :wacko: :wacko:

Well would ya look at this.

Malek got caught in the doggy leash again? Guess he was running out of MC  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Hassn miss me and take some dog back ? Lmao

I can make Hassn leave him so ? it can be funny ,just need to decide if been evil or not.

Hard decision , or not?  >:D

Girls power  :dirol:

33740_.jpg

Tell Hassn to leave that noob, the only reason why Malek wants to be Hassn's friend is cause of the MC, I still remembered those times when Malek insulted Hassn and stuff, can't believe what a kid he is.

Tell Hassn to leave that noob, the only reason why Malek wants to be Hassn's friend is cause of the MC, I still remembered those times when Malek insulted Hassn and stuff, can't believe what a kid he is.

I know , i remember ...

I can do it  ;D  you know that we are arguing in this days but ...

CHALLANGE ACCEPTED  :bomb:

DONE :blush:

33743_.jpg

33745_.jpg

in first screen this cheap ♥♥♥♥♥ says that cant give her facebook. She posted it to show her faith to her ingame boyfriend Hassn, who provides her with everything in game. She talks with  him, only because he rich. In second screen u can see that she gave her facebook. Only about 15 minutes were enough to take it.  P.S. Vanity, not only u do screens

33761_.jpg

33763_.jpg

what the ♥♥♥♥ is wrong with you placing pictures of players moron? :facepalm:

Don't try post your ugly face here...

look previous page of topic, no one dares to laugh at me. She did mistake by doing screens of all my messages.

look previous page of topic, no one dares to laugh at me. She did mistake by doing screens of all my messages.

she post ss from the game (look at thread name). She didn't place here ur picture :facepalm:

she post ss from the game (look at thread name). She didn't place here ur picture :facepalm:

I placed ss too. I took my revenge . This cheap girl laughed at my feelings. She must know that it is not good.

She so beautiful , but cheap. Vanityx.

well you're a jerk then :facepalm:  this is "screenshots from the game" not "postong others private pictures in real. Life thread."and hey, posting pictures about others is just rude as ♥♥♥♥. She trusted u and gave you her fb acc, why does it bother you? Don't think ppl know who u are in real life :facepalm:   

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm:  lvl 11 meet lvl 16

Oh, sometimes all can have bad days. I dont say "BRISIGN #1 PRO WARLOCK" etc. And my arena partners are only my problem. Elo.

No this is warlock king. Takes on two when partner dc  :pleasantry:

33779_.png

Dear , you was boring Me , and make Me felt bad , So i give facebook, you think that you are special ?I'm In Eu warspear tavern on facebook , with my Real name , and all can see Me , i dont have anything to hide.

Almost all WS players can see it , But only my friends In my friend list.

But i deserve it for be nice with people.

Facebook is Not my private life , Just a public social network where every stranger can see Me.(Not all photos )

By the way , dont need to post my photos , i already post it In another topic , In any case you did Me a favour , Now the few people that accuse Me to be a boy can see they are wrong.

By the ways , Thank you for Not chose a photo In which i wasnt ready and ugly , this ones are pretty good!Bye dear ! :-)  :facepalm: :diablo:  

oh , and i wasnt hassn gf,just passed a month arguing.

Biancagrave92 on Instagram , follow me!

No this is warlock king. Takes on two when partner dc  :pleasantry:

try that with necro  :)

bien hecho  :good:

Another tranny  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

:mega_shok: :pardon: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: