SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

i remember the times when EU- MC cried eeevery day about camping elfs,all elfs are noobs cause they camp and so on...but look at this....everyday the mc camp at bridge,but cry like hell whn elfs do it..omg.. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: more and more mc where coming to camp :facepalm:

in germany we have a phrase,translated its called something like: "when u sit in a house only made of glass,you shouldnt throw stones!"...

doin bullshit is 1 thing,but crying about bullshit and do it too...thats even worse :facepalm:

32449_.png

32450_.png

32451_.png

i remember the times when EU- MC cried eeevery day about camping elfs,all elfs are noobs cause they camp and so on...but look at this....everyday the mc camp at bridge,but cry like hell whn elfs do it..omg.. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: more and more mc where coming to camp :facepalm:

in germany we have a phrase,translated its called something like: "when u sit in a house only made of glass,you shouldnt throw stones!"...

doin bullshit is 1 thing,but crying about bullshit and do it too...thats even worse :facepalm:

welcome to the age of warlocks.

welcome to the age of warlocks.

Yeah lol, I was in the blocking mc party, but I think blocking is sooooo boring, so I took my ranger and managed to kill crushspell (only warlock left with me dc) ->

by the time i go back on my lock, I found myself surrounded by a godzillion elves.  ;D

Wtf i just realized the mage armors true name. :wacko:  I thought it was [Tunic of radiant flame] but looks like im wrong, its [tunic of radiant FAME] :wacko:

genius :crazy: :yahoo:

Wtf i just realized the mage armors true name. :wacko:  I thought it was [Tunic of radiant flame] but looks like im wrong, its [tunic of radiant FAME] :wacko:

Also just noticed that... :facepalm:

Yeah lol, I was in the blocking mc party, but I think blocking is sooooo boring, so I took my ranger and managed to kill crushspell (only warlock left with me dc) ->

by the time i go back on my lock, Ifound myself surrounded by a godzillion elves.  ;D

I was on Crushspell at that time, and i was waiting without attacking to die and get to town, was feeling awesome so had to get off pc. ;p

@Sange

Merc you Yaoi f@g, go stick your shit with gayhealperv. Im out.

@Sange

Merc you Yaoi f@g, go stick your shit with gayhealperv. Im out.

NERD RAGE LOLOLOLOLOLOL HEUHAUEHAUHEHAHHAH

AHEUHAUEHUAEHUAHEUHAUEHUAHEUHAUEHUAEHUAHUEHA

EIUHAUHSUHAEUHSIUEHAUSHEUAHSEIUHASIEUHSUAHH HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

LOL, this dude mad xd

I had to censor his name he might get mad but I couldn't resist posting this xdddddddddddddddd

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

do you guys see the same screen size on your mobile, I mean is my screen small or you guys see the same screen area. And If you were a shaman using my mobile how would you set the hotkeys? coz you see 3 hotkeys at a time. . . .

tried it just now :facepalm:

32505_.png

I was on Crushspell at that time, and i was waiting without attacking to die and get to town, was feeling awesome so had to get off pc. ;p

:D you are welcome then

Nice kill.

Lol, ty.

WAR

*After we war on their caravans, MC stand at bridge and call it "war".

lol thats boring  :facepalm:

but i just noticed, after weve been gone,

well Chronoz, Sneakyme, Kiyomi, Ascetic that is,

(we r the ones who starts big wars most of the time before.)

mcsakens been losing a lot of wars lately.

so those people left in mc side cant defend them anymore?

and people been pming me to start a war whenever they see me on.

omg im not chronoz  :lol:

Chronoz was on during this lol ;D

op warlocks indeed, useless puddle walker partner  :facepalm:

Noob, u was the one that Gouged the dk and ran back to our starting point while I was right infront the warlock waiting for you then he ducking circles and plash while I tanked his dmg and fear with my epic resilience and defense not like your crap one

then after that you had 200 hp against Shhhh while he had full hp then you ran away to regen like a noob

you forgot to post the area chat when Shhhh says RUNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR duckINGGGGGGGG COWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD duckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK RUNENRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUNSUFNDSKSC K OUYE RUNNEREAODSN KduckI UNER

Noob, u was the one that Gouged the dk and ran back to our starting point while I was right infront the warlock waiting for you then he ducking circles and plash while I tanked his dmg and fear with my epic resilience and defense not like your crap one

then after that you had 200 hp against Shhhh while he had full hp then you ran away to regen like a noob

you forgot to post the area chat when Shhhh says RUNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR duckINGGGGGGGG COWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD duckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK RUNENRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUNSUFNDSKSC K OUYE RUNNEREAODSN KduckI UNER

well end of story we kicked  there asses with melee`s, well i did, you are just that 0 dmg ducker.

when Shhhh says RUNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR duckINGGGGGGGG COWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD duckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK RUNENRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUNSUFNDSKSC K OUYE RUNNEREAODSN KduckI UNER

mad rage jaime? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

first thing in awhile i can agree on HAHA

sad part is i wasnt on when u caused your wars which was very disappointing because wirtsleg only wants to eat unless theres a bunch of people ready to take some fire