SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

First????

I've seen Warlocks with 3k+ hp so I don't think it's really a difference to Mages.

+10 18% Resilienced Warlock, sounds scary.

OP rogue almost 8k this time  :facepalm:

+10 weed smoking meat cutters bro  :facepalm:

This fella threatened to post this up. Why should i be embarrassed?

lol, 600k is already a good offer, though idk why people bother amping shit they sell and expect getting double of what it costs  :facepalm:  Most of them are obvious scams if they ask for more than 50 signs

lol, 600k is already a good offer, though idk why people bother amping shit they sell and expect getting double of what it costs  :facepalm:  Most of them are obvious scams if they ask for more than 50 signs

Signs set 30k on Saphire...

Even Hassn payed his warlock staff 400k and he knew it was expansive for EU.In saphire a doom for 400k is cheap ? Lol :facepalm:

Signs set 30k on Saphire...

Even Hassn payed his warlock staff 400k and he knew it was expansive for EU.In saphire a doom for 400k is cheap ? Lol :facepalm:

Yea i hate my server for its prices  :( . And buying on mc is worst than elf.

KW Brig +0/+1

MC = 500k

FB = 300k

Fml

ROFL prices for doom and that kind of equip is so bad it was cheaper when the only way to get it is to farm :D now all u need to do is do a daily

people must be duplicating gold or something still because that is just stupid 600k... wtf

lol I feel sorry for the ppl that pay that much, then use 100s of signs to amp...

after they increase max lv.cap we might be able to buy higher lv gear from shops... minus set bonus maybe. but there will most likely be higher lvl boss drops

ROFL prices for doom and that kind of equip is so bad it was cheaper when the only way to get it is to farm :D now all u need to do is do a daily

Already 4 months of Norlant swamps on all my chars and some of my friend's, so far no Doom Blade or KW Armour for me..

Around a total of 2 months of hunting Khazh-Maar too, all I got was a rondel after the 20th kill of the day and that was the only drop.

I wouldn't call it cheaper since I could farm around 300k a day if I do it seriously and that's in the cheapest English speaking Server/faction.

But then again, if you're lucky you could be right.

Well I'll for one say what  the difference is between what we make as memes and what people use these screenshots as a bully tactic to make people feel low and weak. Even my ones toward bubas and kern I can understand aren't the most kind

The difference is the memes are for laughs WITH people not laughs AT people

Just saying just idea of Morpheus is disturbing :bad:

lol wtf u doing in t1  :bad: :bad: wow u killed many mc. and u used many pots :lol: :lol: ;D  and when it all was over... u res and kill me :facepalm: :facepalm:

good job :good: :good: :lol: :lol:

32008_.jpg

hmm just another one of those days

been to dealer Sammy so much why won't he sell to me :'(

guess he wont get any business for a couple minutes

32010_.png

32011_.png

32012_.png

Crazy or what? Pm me if you have one at a decent price  :wacko:

hes insane :facepalm:  omfg for that price you could buy yourself a doom weapon, seriously, dont buy it from him and lets see how successful he'll be in selling that unamped armor for 700k :facepalm: :facepalm:

hes insane :facepalm:  omfg for that price you could buy yourself a doom weapon, seriously, dont buy it from him and lets see how successful he'll be in selling that unamped armor for 700k :facepalm: :facepalm:

Im seriously thinking of forgetting defence and go for doom. Screw these idiotic prices  :facepalm:

Yea i hate my server for its prices  :( . And buying on mc is worst than elf.

KW Brig +0/+1

MC = 500k

FB = 300k

Fml

Omg ...

In my own i was very lucky becouse a dear friend got "Glaive of sd" from Swamps and he gives me for only Astral amulet lvl18.

Yes , my friends are so nice and helped me a lot building my DK.

But in any case our prices decreases a lot , first whit SWAMPS , then whit new ARENA items lvl 17 (not good as lvl18 items) but still so good.

IN EU mc are cheaper than FB , For example in MC a signs set can be 18K in elves 20K but the difference is minimum.

Ahahah , the other day, when EU was down i sold 1 signs set ( there was sales) ... by the way I sold for 23k ... but i saw ppl buying and selling for 25-30k ... i was like  :shok: :shok: :shok:

And about my lvl 18 set the most expansive item i bought is my lvl 18 amulet and plates ( cost me 60 signs before swamps ) ... the rest was 20 signs since,or gifted or traded by my friends...

Oh , i think I've got like 13k on my shaman lvl 3 on Saphire,but  now i don't need it anymore,EU BACK  :give_rose:  So,if you want i can give to you , i dont need.

xoxo

ot like 13k on my shaman lvl 3 on Saphire,but  now i don't need it anymore,EU BACK  :give_rose:  So,if you want i can give to you , i dont need.

xoxo

Thanks for the offer, its really sweet.  :give_rose:

But you keep it.. you never know when the server drops again.. u might need it  ;)

My young adventurers, this, is a good example of how dangerous i can be when im bored, one word is enough to explode the eyes of a thousand heroes 8)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My young adventurers, this, is a good example of how dangerous i can be when im bored, one word is enough to explode the eyes of a thousand heroes 8)

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cant stop laughing now,,,,,,,, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol wtf u doing in t1  :bad: :bad: wow u killed many mc. and u used many pots :lol: :lol: ;D  and when it all was over... u res and kill me :facepalm: :facepalm:

good job :good: :good: :lol: :lol:

lol i didnt even see thats ur char :D

Safekeeping  ;)  So usually do when there is no space in your bag

think about the Deposit price then :facepalm:  lol thats around 30k for "safekeeping" it. why didnt he just create a lvl 1 storage keeper instead of wasting 30k+ just to store it? :wacko:

OMfg OMfg Wtf is wrong with me? :facepalm: :facepalm:  holy macaroni cheeseburger of jesus christ, wtf is wrong with me? :facepalm: :'(  Luckily, i did not lose it :shout:

32141_.jpg

OMfg OMfg Wtf is wrong with me? :facepalm: :facepalm:  holy macaroni cheeseburger of jesus christ, wtf is wrong with me? :facepalm: :'(  Luckily, i did not lose it :shout:

Xtra super duper xtremly lucky.......... :shok: :shok: :shok:

think about the Deposit price then :facepalm:  lol thats around 30k for "safekeeping" it. why didnt he just create a lvl 1 storage keeper instead of wasting 30k+ just to store it? :wacko:

We have so often does, just too lazy to bother with the two characters

Wauw!

Instead of making a screenshot you also could have chosen for "cancel" ;)

well, the cancel button is bugged, ever tried healing yourself eating porridge or something. If so, you have maybe realised that canceling it does not stop it from disappearing, same goes to amping :facepalm:  to test this i tried to amp a lvl 12 staff and cancelled it, the sphere was taken and the wep was amped.

Its the only explanation

Yes, i think chuck norris saw my mistake and protected me. Thanks chuck norris, im deeply touched by your deed :cray:

OMfg OMfg Wtf is wrong with me? :facepalm: :facepalm:  holy macaroni cheeseburger of jesus christ, wtf is wrong with me? :facepalm: :'(   Luckily, i did not lose it :shout:

i did the same with my divine armor , But Fortunately it becomes +8 and Didnt lost it.In any case , i spended Signs for make it +9 again.. :facepalm: