SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

you are playing the game on sunnie and ishh char ducktardfirst pic is two imps + ranger and bd vs 1 warlock, point?

guess you don`t understand so better stop talking.

you using shyleen in war but you dont have brain ?  :crazy:  sunnie using always break for 15 mi  :blush:

i have just 1 pc and i always playing boi

break playing only warspear ;D  but trun by trun  :blush:

its bettar for you stop fight agenist me ( i always using you style ) :blush:

31571_.jpg

Can't stealth while in combat, and I don't need my friends, why don't you shut up and come fight me 1 on 1 if you still got the balls to do it, you scared to show how hard you suck? Or you rather show Breakout and Nia that in bed?

looks like i have struck a RAW NERVE  :drinks:

;D  ;D  coming from u who uses all ur firends characters and multiboxes  :facepalm:

don`t need help to kill you, you learn that lessen already many times, now all you do is run when see my loves shaman, after it killed you non stop everywhere, unlike pussy nia atleast you don`t hide forever and do come out to die.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

how many times i killed you with my own chars yesterday, alone at your caravans even?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

don`t need help to kill you, you learn that lessen already many times, now all you do is run when see my loves shaman, after it killed you non stop everywhere, unlike pussy nia atleast you don`t hide forever and do come out to die.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

how many times i killed you with my own chars yesterday, alone at your caravans even?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

rich ppl dont need help its normal in eu  :blush:  not bad  ;D

Well, we finally got that 1 on 1 done, I dodged Hamstring and Gouge failed, was a fair fight.

Sorry my friends killed you 2nd time, told them not to attack but seems like they really want to kill you guys too  :facepalm:

Anyways, see you around the battlefields.

Опубликованное фото

You didn't struck shit bro, Can't believe you guys think a person is mad just cause they talk like this  :facepalm:

I like to spar with good players bro but i dont get personal... ur char may be strong and u a good player  :good: but u as a person cud be better than that.. :drinks:

Well, we finally got that 1 on 1 done, I dodged Hamstring and Gouge failed, was a fair fight.

Sorry my friends killed you 2nd time, told them not to attack but seems like they really want to kill you guys too  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

well i use full lvl 18 bd set in 2 fight but fail thx break sell him letar for good gold ty for your friends to kill me  ;)

;D  nice pics ... a small correction, these are from last year... i know when i am beaten so i run.. but on the other thand u and ur friends seem to love hunting me... hmmm wonder why ?? Ohh by the way Happy 2013.. :drinks:

Опубликованное фото

ADVISE ME FOR SMILE :fool:

Lots of noob fights on here :D

so true  ;D

funny how pathetic ppl are...sulla for example.really dont know whats wrong with u sulla.suddenly ur english got worst and u start crying even if ppl dont talk to you,gettin personal in every discussion and so on ,and spamming  chat in arena with ur +9 weapons :wacko:  we know tht you are rich...revive on place if you die...yea...cause u sell items...sure..

congrats merc, funny to see tht u killed this big mouth :drinks: hope to see you in arena soon...in my team ofc,regards, Cruely ;D

31576_.png

so true  ;D

funny how pathetic ppl are...sulla for example.really dont know whats wrong with u sulla.suddenly ur english got worst and u start crying even if ppl dont talk to you,gettin personal in every discussion and so on ,and spamming  chat in arena with ur +9 weapons :wacko:  we know tht you are rich...revive on place if you die...yea...cause u sell items...sure..

congrats merc, funny to see tht u killed this big mouth :drinks: hope to see you in arena soon...in my team ofc,regards, Cruely ;D

seriously, you know exactly why i pmed you that after you call me and warlunatic rich guys when you were dieing in arena, so i decide to troll you, stop crying always, go scan my comments for spelling mistakes and grammar errors then if you cant understand my english.

yes im rich enough to afford couple dollars to buy arena tickets and revives, british pounds is almost 30% cheaper to buy MC, as it`s converted from dollars, go ask hassn how many signs he payed for a sudden doom two handed sword, which alone amped shy and toc to +7.

it`s personal when it involves a friend, something you lack

u start crying even if ppl dont talk to you,

stick to your own words hypocrite.

seriously retard, you know exactly why i pmed you that after you call me and elliot rich guys when you were dieing in arena, so i decide to troll you, stop crying always, go scan my comments for spelling mistakes and grammar errors then if you cant understand my english.

it`s personal when it involves a friend, something you lack

yea i wrote: ****,too rich.

i have arena lv 15 sword (+5) and lv 17 arena sword (+2) and i am level 19. so vs your highamped chars i have no chance. i am compared poor compared to you,and i cant revive when i die ...cause i dont have mcoins...so yes.compared to me,you are rich.so why u cry? i really dont understand what ur problem is...

did i hurt your feelings when i called you " too rich" even if its true?  :facepalm:  when yes, i am really sorry :give_rose:

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

by the way,spamming the word "retard" is really childish. try to go on searching excuses and cry about me,but stop insult others like a little kid :drinks:

yea i wrote: ****,too rich.

i have arena lv 15 sword (+5) and lv 17 arena sword (+2) and i am level 19. so vs your highamped chars i have no chance. i am compared poor compared to you,and i cant revive when i die ...cause i dont have mcoins...so yes.compared to me,you are rich.so why u cry? i really dont understand what ur problem is...

did i hurt your feelings when i called you " too rich" even if its true?  :facepalm:  when yes, i am really sorry :give_rose:

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

by the way,spamming the word "reward" is really childish. try to go on searching excuses and cry about me

where did i spam the word reward? or you making shit up again? you are the one crying calling us riches when died in arena, so i spammed you the sword for fun, because i can, yes we are higher amped than you, get over it, really hypocrite to bring up this matter and join in when unwanted, now say others crying, good job troll

i am compared poor compared to you,and i cant revive when i die ...cause i dont have mcoins...so yes.compared to me,you are rich.

btw you really don`t wanna know the amp level of the other "rich" dude (warlunatic) that killed you in arena, it will blow your mind

where did i spam the word reward? or you making shit up again? you are the one crying calling us riches when died in arena, so i spammed you the sword for fun, because i can, yes we are higher amped than you, get over it, really hypocrite to bring up this matter and join in when unwanted, now say others crying, good job troll

*retard

u changed ur words,but i quoted it,so u cant lie:) not first time..

u mad again?

wanna "troll" and cry again? ok,spam your rich equip again and feel like a "man"  :rofl:

and you dont need to tell me tht there are ppl who are richer then you.

you are rich compared to me and my poor amp.

and you have many mcoins compared to me too. so whats the problem when i say tht you guys are too rich for me,so i cant win...? i think its true...i dont see any problem

well your stupidity seems to speak for itself

.suddenly ur english got worst

tell that to this guy

by the way,spamming the word "reward" is really childish

"reward" and "retard" are not the same word, learn english your seems to have gotten worse, or stop using german google translator.

you are rich compared to me and my poor amp.

i have arena lv 15 sword (+5) and lv 17 arena sword (+2) and i am level 19. so vs your highamped chars i have no chance. i am compared poor compared to you,and i cant revive when i die ...cause i dont have mcoins...so yes.compared to me,you are rich....

cry me a river poor man  :(

i know tht reward and retard is not the same, i clicked on "w" by mistake....you happy tht you found a mistake??? so sad tht you need such mistakes to be happy :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i meant "retard" thts why i wrote "*retard" in the next text.everybody understand it.just ur little brain didnt get it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

and i thought you are just a little mad kid.but u are stupid as hell too... ;D

;D ;D

rich kid,be proud of wasting daddys money,i wish i could be tht rich too...badly my parents only have a normal work so i cant waste their money for a 2d game :( ;D ;D

yea...i cry because...i dont get pocket money anymore to waste it in a 2d game.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i know tht reward and retard is not the same, i clicked on "w" by mistake....you happy tht you found a mistake??? so sad tht you need such mistakes to be happy :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i meant "retard" thts why i wrote "*retard" in the next text.everybody understand it.just ur little brain didnt get it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

and i thought you are just a little mad kid.but u are stupid as hell too... ;D

;D ;D

rich kid,be proud of wasting daddys money,i wish i could be tht rich too...badly my parents only have a normal work so i cant waste their money for a 2d game :( ;D ;D

yea...i cry because...i dont get pocket money anymore to waste it in a 2d game.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sad story really, i once got +9 with 39 signs on off-hand doom, cause ws favours us riches, but this guy like 60 fails  :shok: 

all that sucking he did for the signs didn't pay off  :(

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  i meant "retard" thts why i wrote "*retard" in the next text.everybody understand it.just ur little brain didnt get it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

retard smiley spammer

not even 1 sphere or 1 sign i bought,everything from trade.i have screens when u want to see:)

and again,we know tht you are epic rich sulla,be proud of wasting your parents money,u can kill ppl who work for their money and better spent it for real life things :drinks:

revive on place all the time, epic rich,wow, you so high amped...i can come with old screens too ;D

you were rich,you are rich and u will be rich. pocket money waster ;D

31581_.png

not even 1 sphere or 1 sign i bought,everything from trade.i have screens when u want to see:)

and again,we know tht you are epic rich sulla,be proud of wasting your parents money,u can kill ppl who work for their money and better spent it for real life things :drinks:

revive on place all the time, epic rich,wow, you so high amped...i can come with old screens too ;D

you were rich,you are rich and u will be rich. pocket money waster ;D

dude you really obsessed with me, one revive is like half a dollar, so ducking rich

dude you really obsessed with me, one revive is like half a dollar, so ducking rich

1 revive sure...but hundreds of revives;))... so...every end of months i can hear your cry " daddy daddy, pocket money empty,replenish me".... or no,wait,warlu replenish you when he is drunk,funny story btw  ;D

1 revive sure...but hundreds of revives;))...

yea i revive hundreds of times, maybe thousands? whatever.

go make up more stories of how poor you are to afford MC, and everybody else is rich  :( .

yea i revive hundreds of times, maybe thousands? whatever.

go make up more stories of how poor you are to afford MC, and everybody else is rich  :( .

having so much mcoins to revive cause u are "bored" and you have nothing else to do with it cause u are high amped, +9 and so on yet...yes.you are rich sula,u said it yourself.but i can cry you a river when u want to.just pay me with ur pocket money :pleasantry: :facepalm:

everybody who use mcoins is richer then me.and when ppl (you,hassn,ginis...) use mcoins for revive cause equip is high amped yet...yes,hassn and ginis are richer.dont tell me again,i know ;) and you are much richer then me...i better buy clothes,cars, pay taxes and pay to live in my appartement. you waste your money from daddy in a 2d game.

its ok,everybody is free to do what he want to :drinks:

cya in game ;D

having so much mcoins to revive cause u are "bored" and you have nothing else to do with it cause u are high amped, +9 and so on yet...yes.you are rich sula,u said it yourself.but i can cry you a river when u want to.just pay me with ur pocket money :pleasantry: :facepalm:

everybody who use mcoins is richer then me.and when ppl (you,hassn,ginis...) use mcoins for revive cause equip is high amped yet...yes,hassn and ginis are richer.dont tell me again,i know ;) and you are much richer then me...i better buy clothes,cars, pay taxes and pay to live in my appartement. you waste your money from daddy in a 2d game.

its ok,everybody is free to do what he want to :drinks:

cya in game ;D

go tell your life story to friends or people who actually care, gave you to much attention already,

but we both get the point ok?, your poor, everybody rich, no need to cry more over it  :clapping:

go tell your life story to friends or people who actually care, gave you to much attention already,

but we both get the point ok?, your poor, everybody rich, no need to cry more over it  :clapping:

you cry cause i told you rich...then u did spam your rich items and revived many times...dont know why u cry about the truth then :unknw:  stupid.. :facepalm:

cya in game

you cry cause i told you rich...then u did spam your rich items and revived many times...dont know why u cry about the truth then :unknw:  stupid.. :facepalm:

cya in game

how many times have you said this already? repetitive comments are dull, you bore me

cant you finally shut u?.its enough.meet me in game and stop cry about the fact tht i call you rich.you call yourself rich.its on screen.so stop cry when others repeat your words,thx ::)

cant you finally shut u? ::)

yea can`t you?

.its enough.meet me in game and stop cry about the fact tht i call you rich.you call yourself rich.its on screen.so stop cry when others repeat your words,thx ::)

you go on and on *z*

omfg :facepalm:  rich and brainless. hassn II.

well better than being bieber II.

btw:

.suddenly my english got worst

it`s like he saw the future

cant you finally shut u?.

well better than being bieber II.

girls love my look.

you fear to show your face here. so i think you must be veeeeeery ugly...so...better look similar to justin bieber then be as ugly as u :pardon:

and sry tht i sometimes missclick,my iphone 4 is too small maybe :pleasantry:  be proud,you found mistakes :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

girls love my look.

you fear to show your face here. so i think you must be veeeeeery ugly...so...better look similar to justin bieber then be as ugly as u :pardon:

probably am, probably am not, that`s the fun of mystery you never ducking know, could even be a lady?

,my iphone 4

you have an iphone and call me rich? no way

probably am, probably am not, that`s the fun of mystery you never ducking know, could even be a lady?you have an iphone and call me rich? no way

i have 2 cars and a buggy,1. car present,everything else i earnd with hard work  :clapping: but i better waste my money for important things,and when i have too much,i buy a present for my girlfriend.

but i said yet: your choice when u waste your pocket money in a 2d game.

but in game you are rich,not me. you buy your "2d in game girlfriend" signs when u have too much pocket money,i buy my real gf gifts. its ok,your choice ::)

i have 2 cars and a buggy,1. car present,everything else i earnd with hard work  :clapping: but i better waste my money for important things,and when i have too much,i buy a present for my girlfriend.

but i said yet: your choice when u waste your pocket money in a 2d game.

but in game you are rich,not me. you buy your "2d in game girlfriend" signs when u have too much pocket money,i buy my real gf gifts. its ok,your choice ::)

make a whole topic about your life story then, as here i rather see screens of people killing each other ,

buying a German whore a condom doesn't count as a real gift or a real gf, a dildo on the other hand, is a gift that any whore will be proud off

make a whole topic about your life story then, as here i rather see screens of people killing each other here,

buying a German whore a condom doesn't count as a real gift or a real gf, a dildo on the other hand, is a gift that any whore will be proud off

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  the guy who hide behind a comic and waste pocket money in a game insult a hard working guy who showed his face here yet...omg sulla....what a fail try to insult me. jealous on my real life cause u got only 2d game gfs  ;D but even they dont want you  ;D  mad sulla,hide your ugly face behind asian comics or whatever ;D

you are funny,show your face when you critizice others look....ah wait...you dont have the balls...