SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Us sapphires worst trash talkers , they call everyone noobs, but whenever we challenge them into a fair fight they gank 2x1. They are the wirst rogues ever with full kw set (and they see themselves as immortal gods) (i see them as trash talking junkyard garbage bin douchebags) :facepalm:  by now, iguess u know who im talking about. (If u still dont know, they are known as vosfow and wapakhupak) :facepalm: 

I really hope their characters will be eliminated by the fury of a thousand suns one day :facepalm: 

May their pride die with them. Amen.

31527_.jpg

31529_.jpg

Us sapphires worst trash talkers , they call everyone noobs, but whenever we challenge them into a fair fight they gank 2x1. They are the wirst rogues ever with full kw set (and they see themselves as immortal gods) (i see them as trash talking junkyard garbage bin douchebags) :facepalm:  by now, iguess u know who im talking about. (If u still dont know, they are known as vosfow and wapakhupak) :facepalm: 

I really hope their characters will be eliminated by the fury of a thousand suns one day :facepalm: 

May their pride die with them. Amen.

True garbage :D Wew my Shaman talking in picture :D

Lol i feel like spamming the whole page but this is my last one i think :aggressive: :blush:  random hater started to pm me after killing a few elves.

this people make Me laugh a lot !!

For example my DK nick is vanityx , and there is a BD called vannity,But its definitely Not Me.

So one day a shaman pm Me , asking Me Why i killed him , I Just answer that it wasn't Me , becouse im Not the owner of this elf (my only 2elves are named cherryby)... The result ?He start calling Me , lier , stupid and lots of more bad names..Damn , Why i dont take ss  :facepalm:

this people make Me laugh a lot !!

For example my DK nick is vanityx , and there is a BD called vannity,But its definitely Not Me.

So one day a shaman pm Me , asking Me Why i killed him , I Just answer that it wasn't Me , becouse im Not the owner of this elf (my only 2elves are named cherryby)... The result ?He start calling Me , lier , stupid and lots of more bad names..Damn , Why i dont take ss  :facepalm:

Lol, that's ridiculous :facepalm:  why don't u create an elf with a similar name as his and pretend that "he" killed u? How does he know for sure it's u, and not a vanityx wannabe? ;D

Lol, that's ridiculous :facepalm:  why don't u create an elf with a similar name as his and pretend that "he" killed u? How does he know for sure it's u, and not a vanityx wannabe? ;D

:lol: :lol:  Thats right !Ahahah!!I have  to try!

ok,its not an ss,but it sooo crazy n funny!Here my crazy drunked friend celebrating new year...

And...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!

*guys dont try to be like her , its dangerous* :lol: :facepalm:

31543_.jpg

31544_.jpg

ok,its not an ss,but it sooo crazy n funny!Here my crazy drunked friend celebrating new year...

And...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!

sooo,, wat is her 2013 'to accomplish' list??

And...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!

xD :lol:

My deathknight was just questing at snow boundaries when a "eu emerald player" wanted to "try" my lvl 18 rogue for 5 minutes, he said i could hold his lvl 9 paladin meanwhile  (note: this picture was taken a week ago, my dk is badass now )

Skuxx is a scammer :bad: he scammed me and many other in in elfs with names like

Skuxxpalad

skuxxscout . . .

Me and my friend Bopp talking about our arena endeavors.

1: Cleiton rapes us and we come up with a fail strategy that fails.

2: A strategy that actually works :rofl: As you can see after he replied i applied for arena.

3: Afk #1 Pro Player in arena.

4: What happened and how me and bopp beat pvprange Part 1

31554_.png

31555_.png

31556_.png

31557_.png

Lol, forgot i demanded and went to make a sandwich i fail :(

XDDDDD proves that even a pro #1 player can forget things with horrible consequences. :blush:

Skuxx is a scammer :bad: he scammed me and many other in in elfs with names like

Skuxxpalad

skuxxscout . . .

lol i knew i couldnt trust him :bad:  (just met him, 5 minutes later he asked if he could borrow my warlock with +9 wep, when i declined, he asked to borrow my rogue) :facepalm:

Lol i went to suicide at lake after a killing spree on Leeward island killed about 10 noobs there lmfao. Also kept killing the same lvl 15 with a troll mask on, how ironic.

31561_.jpg

LOLNO

Fail gank.

Опубликованное фото

so sad for you  :blush:  but not fail every day  :blush:  1 chr die in nadier and come with 2 chr with your shaman its not  good style for fight  :blush:

31563_.png

31564_.png

31565_.png

so sad for you  :blush:  but not fail every day  :blush:  1 chr die in nadier and come with 2 chr with your shaman its not  good style for fight  :blush:

Nice you need  2 people to kill me?

Maybe fight 1 on 1 with me?

Just like what happened to your boyfriend, and 2 on 1 still die, wow so pro, clap clap clap.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

its not  good style for fight  :blush:

good style for fight is hide behind people like a pussy  ;)

but when your caught alone it`s dead in one blind, slow piece of shit

Опубликованное фото

good style for fight is hide behind people like a pussy  ;)

but when your caught alone it`s dead in one blind, slow piece of shit

Опубликованное фото

na my fight is bettar  :blush: 

31566_.png

na my fight is bettar  :blush:

you didn't get my warlock dead in one blessing / power shot, there was other elfs with you in screen, almost 3 months ago, while i got your ranger high amp doom bow dead in one blind alone, which fight is better i wonder, you leech to much off other people`s kills, dadinho did most of the work killing merc, you are slow and shit alone

you didn't get my warlock dead in one blessing / power shot, there was other elfs with you in screen, almost 3 months ago, while i got your ranger high amp doom bow dead in one blind alone, which fight is better i wonder, you leech to much off other people`s kills, dadinho did most of the work killing merc, you are slow and shit alone

yup i am slow . i no that

i dont  cear  dadinho kill merc  or not 

i start fight merc bus hi start att me in pvp cave 

31567_.png

31568_.png

31569_.png

31570_.png

Lol i feel like spamming the whole page but this is my last one i think

Don't stop now. It was getting more and more interesting  :lol: :good:

Me and my friend Bopp talking about our arena endeavors.

Funny as  :lol:

yup i am slow . i no that

i dont  cear  dadinho kill merc  or not 

i start fight merc bus hi start att me in pvp cave

your mana is almost full on every screen, meaning you just get last hits after other people get my hp down, = leeching kills, 3 month old screens even with help of your gay partner, get brand new ones alone without any help vs me like i do

your mana is almost full on every screen, meaning you just get last hits after other people get my hp down, = leeching kills, 3 month old screens even with help of your gay partner, get brand new ones alone without any help vs me like i do

i am using mana reg in belt and rings so ? :crazy:  ( bettar cheak you pics 1 )  :crazy: 

you dont like old pics so why you want fight agensit me  ? :crazy: 

you  no that i am not playing game so why start fight ? :crazy:

you  no that i am not playing game so why start fight ? :crazy:

you are playing the game on sunnie and ishh char ducktard

( bettar cheak you pics 1 )  :crazy: 

first pic is two imps + ranger and bd vs 1 warlock, point?

i am using mana reg in belt and rings so ? :crazy:

guess you don`t understand so better stop talking.

you are playing the game on sunnie and ishh char ducktardfirst pic is two imps + ranger and bd vs 1 warlock, point?

guess you don`t understand so better stop talking.

;D  ;D  coming from u who uses all ur firends characters and multiboxes  :facepalm:

;D  ;D  coming from u who uses all ur firends characters and multiboxes  :facepalm:

Atleast we can kill you guys 1 on 1, and none of you got the guts to fight 1 on 1.

Proof? Hiding in nadir and abandoning your teammates just to survive.

and coming from the noob follower of Breakout and Nia, they taught you how to play coward very well, always thought you was a good wise player, guess you're just one of those stuck up retarded kids who can't fight for shit.

LOL NO

shut the **** up kid and stop posting bullduck lies. K bye.

;D  go get ur friends or even better use stealth to catch some unsuspecting elf ... why do u care if they lies ..

we both know whats the truth  :crazy:

;D  go get ur friends or even better use stealth to catch some unsuspecting elf ... why do u care if they lies ..

we both know whats the truth  :crazy:

Can't stealth while in combat, and I don't need my friends, why don't you shut up and come fight me 1 on 1 if you still got the balls to do it, you scared to show how hard you suck? Or you rather show Breakout and Nia that in bed?