SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

normal.. it's always the same story.. some rogue starts killing ppl during pvp or at low hp.. then other mc's protect him with heals n stuff.. then zethu gets mad cause its always the same bulsshit and brings elfs to clear cave then mc say: why are u doing that? we didnt do anything :P then war all day :D

mc always start war in pvp cave...wanted to pvp vs a rogue,but some guys disturbed,strted kill all elfs :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

correction:

dumbass idiots like toctorkill and others start wars.

by jumping into pvp disturbing when someone has low hp, attacking players who are afk, or attacking low lvls

some bds do it too

correction:

dumbass idiots like toctorkill and others start wars.

by jumping into pvp disturbing when someone has low hp, attacking players who are afk, or attacking low lvls

some bds do it too

lets say many mc do it. there are many rogues starting tht shit,suddenly kill elfs in pvp...

since new classes came mc are the new "elfs"...camping allday with there circles and starting war in pvp cave :facepalm:

something weird from my elf char  :facepalm: i bought this costume christmas 2011, straight from mshop with receiving parameter. and i checked today it became white name and unequipped.. wtf?!

In My own It  happens that i wear a ring By mistake , So decided to unbind it for sell , I payed 1Mc and all was normal.After some Update i Check again and it was personal and for unbind needed 399Mc...Lol , i dropped.

In My own It  happens that i wear a ring By mistake , So decided to unbind it for sell , I payed 1Mc and all was normal.After some Update i Check again and it was personal and for unbind needed 399Mc...Lol , i dropped.

i see u got ur snowqueen too. yaaay :yahoo:

Recently on US-Sapphire.

Pvprange is still #1 Pro Player no worries people

1: just a ss from trade chat :blush:

2: Me victorious in pvp :yahoo:

3: New costume O:-)

4: Coolcatkid the mc killing monster 8)

31120_.png

31121_.png

31123_.png

31124_.png

Today, Spain time, since 16:30 to 18:00 some no-lifer spammed my screen like this with a bot program or something.. Hope people like that get interact disabled for some days till they learn..  :facepalm:  When i done write his rare name to pm and add him to ignore list, he made other char and this for 1hour+ :wacko:

Haters like them wasting their ducking life using their fingers non stop to try annoy me instead use it to get their phone to play and kill me or give pleasure to their imaginary girlfriend makes me feel sad for them :facepalm: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

3 MC's killed like 10-20, I went solo like 2 times earlier killed same amount, and 30 elfs afk at market spamming trade LOL

Well my original mission was to kill one of the best Ranger of EU emerald, sadly I failed...  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

I'm sorry if I'm wrong but wasn't this the name of the guy who killed 90+ people in sweden?! :facepalm:

If yes this guy is completely brainfu**ed :bad:

Breivik* Norway* 77 people*.

Poor shaman Hitlef has his same misunderstandings problem.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong but wasn't this the name of the guy who killed 90+ people in sweden?! :facepalm:

If yes this guy is completely brainfu**ed :bad:

i know him, he is german too and  he was playing warspear with this char/name yet befor this tragedy took place! and he told me his real life name is breivig. i believe him cause he had this char yet befor the masacre.

i know him, he is german too and  he was playing warspear with this char/name yet befor this tragedy took place! and he told me his real life name is breivig. i believe him cause he had this char yet befor the masacre.

Galileo mystery about  breivig  :shok:

Опубликованное фото

my necro dueling against a priest. we got tied.  :wacko:  but you can see the damage  :aggressive:

I hate Priests

3 MC's killed like 10-20, I went solo like 2 times earlier killed same amount, and 30 elfs afk at market spamming trade LOL

Well my original mission was to kill one of the best Ranger of EU emerald, sadly I failed...  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Today, Spain time, since 16:30 to 18:00 some no-lifer spammed my screen like this with a bot program or something.. Hope people like that get interact disabled for some days till they learn..  :facepalm:  When i done write his rare name to pm and add him to ignore list, he made other char and this for 1hour+ :wacko:

Haters like them wasting their ducking life using their fingers non stop to try annoy me instead use it to get their phone to play and kill me or give pleasure to their imaginary girlfriend makes me feel sad for them :facepalm: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото