SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Price used to be around 40k, but if it was a friend I don't see why the price matters xd

First time I've seen it below 20k tho.

maybe seller saw something he wants and needed quick gold buy it fast.  :search:

@Spanish

Elfs won't miss you  :rofl:  with your crossing and that damage, there soon will be a 'Report' button ingame XD

Btw, sorry for not responding in PM  :blush:  was doing something you dont need to know.

There I was checking Russian server tavern while trolling with span at eu and I saw 4 mcs then suddenly 3 seconds after 3 duckING PARTIES OF MAGES WITH FURY INFRONT OF THEIR NAME COME CHARGING IN AND TELEPORTING #(*&($#&$(*#&$(# xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

There I was checking Russian server tavern while trolling with span at eu and I saw 4 mcs then suddenly 3 seconds after 3 duckING PARTIES OF MAGES WITH FURY INFRONT OF THEIR NAME COME CHARGING IN AND TELEPORTING #(*&($#&$(*#&$(# xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:lol:

2 reindeers inocently waiting hunters. one reindeer was hidding behind a tree xD reindeer with stealth skill 8)

nice :=

i wish i could spam ice casquets too.but badly no mcoins :(

you guys wanna gift me some? u have enough ;D

nice :=

i wish i could spam ice casquets too.but badly no mcoins :(

you guys wanna gift me some? u have enough ;D

always crying about no mcoins. i didnt spend a single mcoin in caskets so far. but i did spend 90k gold and traded a vampire costume for 130 more. so go cry somewhere else. it's getting old.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Rly nice  ;D

gay  :facepalm:

ughhh snowman down!! SNOWMAN DOWNNN!!!!

Is this the save spot for ice queen cuz when i went in (lost my seals) I ran out of pots and the weird wind spin things raped my butt  :cray:  ;D

Some noob camping at Hydra, I managed to kite him around for like 3 mins he went OOM bet he used Penet on rings couldn't damage for shit and used around 5 pots  :facepalm:

What's more embarassing was I was on full HEAL set, it ended with another cunt named Xgodfather joining in so I ran.

Rich failures. Weird thing is he never touched my rogue, well another coward on the list.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In russia the mage kill you.

-Russian reversal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In russia the mage kill you.

-Russian reversal.

I think you're looking for

In Soviet Russia, Mages kill you.  :lol:

Happens to everyone that plays ducking Pokemon

Опубликованное фото

when i didnt have a gameboy, i use to imagine i was playing pokemon *squirtal used tail whip* *squirtals tail whip missed* *ratata used tackle* *ratata's tackle done 300 point's of damage* * squirtal was knocked out*  :rofl:

Some noob camping at Hydra, I managed to kite him around for like 3 mins he went OOM bet he used Penet on rings couldn't damage for shit and used around 5 pots  :facepalm:

What's more embarassing was I was on full HEAL set, it ended with another cunt named Xgodfather joining in so I ran.

Rich failures. Weird thing is he never touched my rogue, well another coward on the list.

Опубликованное фото

Hahahaha  ;D  So fail from Joydhon  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  well u still got this picture to show all  ;D

something weird from my elf char  :facepalm: i bought this costume christmas 2011, straight from mshop with receiving parameter. and i checked today it became white name and unequipped.. wtf?!

30704_.png

30705_.png

30706_.png