SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Ahh...

Best thing that happened today so far:

Finished Chainless:

http://puu.sh/1Cjgl

Now to simply get lv15 and test my builds out xd

this guy dont like it indians cock its bettar for him go test othear contri ppl cock its bettar for him  :rofl:

and  this time my english very good lollll :lol: :lol: :lol:

29853_.png

29854_.png

imagine getting the key everyday  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Yeah, It's a lil too long and with a lil too shitty rewards for my tastes. I'm the only one costumless there  :facepalm:

this guy dont like it indians cock its bettar for him go test othear contri ppl cock its bettar for him  :rofl:

and  this time my english very good lollll :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahahahahahaahah poor breakass that guy was me and was laughing of you ahahahahah u told me noob for stay quiet when mc raping you alone :(then start cry ,learn play alone brekot or go sal ur droid ahahahahaahhaha another thing is your english its a total fail  :lol: whats mean cock? cook what?  :rofl:  ohhh yes i think whats u mean its batter far me if ppl cock to me a sandwach woth katchop , sorry we dont cook nothing for droids broder  :crazy:

I killed with Blackness 7 of you alone at a.a, when you was 4 pt + i ended dieing ofc... Atleast i go kill elfs alone even if they outnumbered, not going my rogue to cry them stop kill me plz like u do to some  :facepalm:

Thats how u end when you havent army behind you, even that indians you say shit about them (like nia) you need them at end to hide behind them and u call them for help :rofl:

And seeing all your posts i think u mad.. u mad bro? ;D

Its payback for swamps

what payback? i see at least as many mc traps in swamps as elf. not to count the people who stand near slime and stun u till it touches u and death to break ur gear. thats lame.

what payback? i see at least as many mc traps in swamps as elf. not to count the people who stand near slime and stun u till it touches u and death to break ur gear. thats lame.

Dont worry soon or later you will done that quest, get the key already was a handicap for you xD

I killed with Blackness 7 of you alone at a.a, when you was 4 pt + i ended dieing ofc... Atleast i go kill elfs alone even if they outnumbered, not going my rogue to cry them stop kill me plz like u do to some  :facepalm:

Thats how u end when you havent army behind you, even that indians you say shit about them (like nia) you need them at end to hide behind them and u call them for help :rofl:

And seeing all your posts i think u mad.. u mad bro? ;D

spanish is funny .. according to him he + blackness killed 7 elfs alone but says a single bd kills a shaman with 1 ham. u just been "spanished" :facepalm: :bad: u contradict urself in each post. in ones u pretty much say ur superman, in the others u pretend ur weak so that people feel sorry for poor little shamans.

well we gathered elfs at trade chat so we can get keys. should i say to them:no u cant come cause spanish doesnt like u and he will cry? or should  i say: no u cant come cause u disturb pvp cave and i dont like disturbers?

btw spanish, only 2 mc there? ur eyes are ruined cause i could swear i saw about 20+. after that all u did was come use eq and run to cross, come eq, run to cross if u killed 1 or 2 elves thats an overstatement

spanish is funny .. according to him he + blackness killed 7 elfs alone but says a single bd kills a shaman with 1 ham. u just been "spanished" :facepalm: :bad: u contradict urself in each post. in ones u pretty much say ur superman, in the others u pretend ur weak so that people feel sorry for poor little shamans.

well we gathered elfs at trade chat so we can get keys. should i say to them:no u cant come cause spanish doesnt like u and he will cry? or should  i say: no u cant come cause u disturb pvp cave and i dont like disturbers?

btw spanish, only 2 mc there? ur eyes are ruined cause i could swear i saw about 20+. after that all u did was come use eq and run to cross, come eq, run to cross if u killed 1 or 2 elves thats an overstatement

6 of them followed us to up crossing area and we killed them there, and ofc Ginis can kill 1 hamstring any shaman, more if he charm enchant his weapon.. the shaman could die again at respawn statue cuz overdamage :wacko: 

Yes i mean the last waves when MCs gone to do icequeen and i came alone with Blackness

And yes, you mad now :crazy:

MC kills elfs because elfs kill mc and vice versa.

Today when killing those minibosses, all of my party members who attacked elfs in parties got killed, but i just stood in the middle of them in peace, only healing my allies, and no-one attacked me!

And about blocking, if elves get upperhand, they start to block mc's just like mc does, so there is nothing to do about it. We just try to get a good party, but elfs make it harder by killing us. When we have a party, we leave.

6 of them followed us to up crossing area and we killed them there, and ofc Ginis can kill 1 hamstring any shaman, more if he charm enchant his weapon.. the shaman could die again at respawn statue cuz overdamage :wacko: 

:unknw: if ginis crits all hits sure he can (but ginis full+10), 1 ham lasts 3seconds. that 1 flash strike, 2 normal hits + ham dmg.

MC kills elfs because elfs kill mc and vice versa.

Today when killing those minibosses, all of my party members who attacked elfs in parties got killed, but i just stood in the middle of them in peace, only healing my allies, and no-one attacked me!

And about blocking, if elves get upperhand, they start to block mc's just like mc does, so there is nothing to do about it. We just try to get a good party, but elfs make it harder by killing us. When we have a party, we leave.

true true, there will always be people that block others (personally i find that boring.. stand in one spot and just spam skills at people) i've also done my share of blocks and after a few minutes im bored as hell.and yes, for my part peacefull mc can do their quests at will (unless its a guy that i dislike for some reason or its chainless  ;D )

just dont think the IQ drops are good enough to be protected eheh i just found it funny that spanish changed his blocking spot cause he didnt have backup but always cries when hes outnumbered  :blush: