SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Says the noob that went afk at Avenger, next time listen to us then you won't need to ♥♥♥♥♥.

are you kidding? all said don`t leave to get quest when boss was spawning as you needed damage to take from other mc parties, so i didn't and we took boss, instead wait for me too teleport out and get quest to kill once more, all suicide, kick and invite polish scammer and go other area, good luck rather kill elfs at aa crossing..

next time i don`t listen to anyone and just go get quest.

Done quest thanks to Mercuriall, maybe the 1st player to find the tactic in all servers even russians  8) 

In the other hand our EU elves still trying get their 1st key, evil Sulla disturbing there  :lol:

29780_.jpg

It's easy, a Necro could solo it but it would take a long time.

:facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

lol no magic damage  :lol: :lol:

In the other hand our EU elves still trying get their 1st key, evil Sulla disturbing there  :lol:

1 party elves was able to kill avenger after us but after they got the key, they die inside the castle  :diablo: :diablo:

Chronoz to elf: "you dont belong here"  :lol:

Well, it's like a 1 hr long journey and you get this shit items that don't have any attack attributes on them.

Complete shit and waste of time.......  :facepalm:

Disappointed once again.

Опубликованное фото

Well, it's like a 1 hr long journey and you get this shit items that don't have any attack attributes on them.

Disappointed once again.

equip it on ur warlock i wanna see what it looks like xD

Done quest thanks to Mercuriall, maybe the 1st player to find the tactic in all servers even russians  8) 

we got key on second boss respawn, i tanked it but other party got they keys LOL then instead of going to ice queen area they stayed in trade chat spamming the key  :bad: noob shit. other time got the avenger down to 150k hp then elfs stop defending up and killing mobs. started dying one by one from mobs till mc atacked and stole the boss. hate these ducking idiots at EU, cant organize in a simple manner

we got key on second boss respawn, i tanked it but other party got they keys LOL then instead of going to ice queen area they stayed in trade chat spamming the key  :bad: noob shit. other time got the avenger down to 150k hp then elfs stop defending up and killing mobs. started dying one by one from mobs till mc atacked and stole the boss. hate these ducking idiots at EU, cant organize in a simple manner

:lol: :lol: :lol: lmfao @ tchat spam. lol

i was right  ;D

well,when u click exchange,maybe i gift u some gold,poor guy with many gold,signs and high amp ;D

LOL yet no mcoins. weird huh? maybe i worked harder than u farming lab ;) u got a brain, why dont u use it instead of acting like a poor guy? i bet ur amp are pretty much the same as mine. u said it urself, u sold a bg mace for 60s, and many items before and after that.. so its easy to get signs amp n gold as long as u got items to sell (which i did and do, cause i farm for them)

little advice: u can use ur head to do something else than to wear cool hats  :blush:

Disappointed once again.

Опубликованное фото

got the same shit  :bad:

Join MC side and all your problems are solved, well not really all, there's still allot of idiots but they wouldn't make it anywhere near icequeen, so xD

got the same shit  :bad:

It was still a fun journey xD

Especially when we first made it to icequeen we was like wtf and start running around killing the mobs on left and right till we finally thought of a tactic xD

LOL yet no mcoins. weird huh? maybe i worked harder than u farming lab ;) u got a brain, why dont u use it instead of acting like a poor guy? i bet ur amp are pretty much the same as mine. u said it urself, u sold a bg mace for 60s, and many items before and after that.. so its easy to get signs amp n gold as long as u got items to sell (which i did and do, cause i farm for them)

little advice: u can use ur head to do something else than to wear cool hats  :blush:

i dont say i am low amped. YOU lie,saying u are poor low amped guy with only veeery lucky..i am honest.

my sd blade +7, my arena lv 15 is +8 and all my armour +6.

why u talk about my head? instead of crying in forum and trade chat tht elfs cant plan anything in EU, use the time to help elfs gettin better. crying in trade chat never helped yet. and in forum the same(i know wht i am talking about,you should learn it now too:)) :unknw:

i dont say i am low amped. YOU lie,saying u are poor low amped guy with only veeery lucky..i am honest.

my sd blade +7, my arena lv 15 is +8 and all my armour +6.

why u talk about my head? instead of crying in forum and trade chat tht elfs cant plan anything in EU, use the time to help elfs gettin better. crying in trade chat never helped yet. and in forum the same(i know wht i am talking about,you should learn it now too:)) :unknw:

i never said i was low amp. i always said mid amp. only some parts of my armour low amp.

and why do u guy use the word cry about anything that is said in forum? aff. just stating a fact.

then why u say rich guy everytime u meet me in arena??? our amp pretty much the same, just weapons 1 level stronger

then why u say rich guy everytime u meet me in arena??? our amp pretty much the same, just weapons 1 level stronger

your weapons 1 stronger or mine?

i wrote it once...and there u was with ginis and i wrote "rich bds."

my partner some random weak guy with lv 15/lv13 swords.sure low amped +2 or +3,the swords.so compared to us,you were much richer. i dont see any lie.

OP earthquake  ;D

anoying little shit xD my resil higher than all of the elves there, notice the dmg?

And DAMN we almost had him again. this time got agro since first hit. well i guess the items from IQ suck so it doesnt really matter

and say good bye to me coz im not interested in this money scam

Whoa man money scam xd And you just now figure that out.I would say I figured it out on amping update. others might say when miracle coin was introduced but hey Devs aren't working for free

New animation ::)

Merciless strike too, now it got an explosion effect.

Опубликованное фото

with enchants like those I say goodbye priest op PvP skill.  :yahoo:

Now forsaken racial is useless too and Necros " advantage " in mana cost heal just cause he needs to sacrifice hp since he's gonna have full mana the whole fight.

But I think this was a right move but they made it too much, 6 max mana regen enchant would of been better.

Merciless strike too, now it got an explosion effect.

Опубликованное фото

Now forsaken racial is useless too and Necros " advantage " in mana cost heal just cause he needs to sacrifice hp since he's gonna have full mana the whole fight.

But I think this was a right move but they made it too much, 6 max mana regen enchant would of been better.

Bd sapp also looks cooler now.

29813_.png

We did all bosses pretty easy.

Tomorrow again

Oh and Tomorrow i can post my New costume +lvl 17 heavy gloves  :friends: :give_rose:

and say good bye to me coz im not interested in this money scam

think i might just quit as well. perhaps sell my acct and give the money to cheza or something. im getting really bored of this. nothing is earned by working know.. only by mcoins mcoins... want the new costumes? spam chests, want skins? spam mcoins, want critical enchants? (+0,3% on lvl 17 items) spam mcoin. hey guyssssssssss, wonderfull new update coming out... new gear!!! oh wait, but u gotta amp it again  :blush: money money money, must be funny

dafuq is this, my friend's characters are still online when he logs them off and they are in same account.

PS: anyone looking for free afk kills feel free, and I think the BD has no armour on.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото