SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Paint/Photoshop, You can't multi in one device or you get banned like Mavelouz did xdd

true ;D

nice amp knox...but i have a feeling tht this is photoshop too :give_rose: :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

dafuq did i just read? :bad:  ;D ;D

Eend wants to put things in someone elses a$$ while doidao is eating his gf. wtf is wrong with that party :crazy:

true ;D

nice amp knox...but i have a feeling tht this is photoshop too :give_rose: :rofl:

its true, no lies.  :blush: coz ive done like almost 20-30 sign on that boot last day. and tried with 1 sign today. i guess its work. ;D

Noobs needed an army to block like 8 MCs, so we had to kill them 1 by 1 with crossing.

And Oh look, these 2 noobs tried to escape, better luck next time Livefox and Issh. and Issh, why you left your buddy? lol, thought you never left your friends to run to nadir, what happened to that?  :fool:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Noobs needed an army to block like 8 MCs, so we had to kill them 1 by 1 with crossing.

And Oh look, these 2 noobs tried to escape, better luck next time Livefox and Issh. and Issh, why you left your buddy? lol, thought you never left your friends to run to nadir, what happened to that?  :fool:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

why you just add you kill it ishh but ishh kill you but no photo add ? :lol: ( stand with rich kids is so easy to kill low amp elf ss not bad merc carry on ) ;)

( stand with rich kids is so easy to kill low amp elf ss not bad merc carry on ) ;)

:lol:

sunnie is +1 amp? ishh and livefox too +1? you do know people got items from swamps, sold for signs amped to 6-7, but in retard kid nia mind

shiny = rich , hi poor no shine  ;D 

im +7 50 signs on toc, armour +1 and rape u all 1 v 1 1 v 2 1 v 3, because 80% of the time you trying to escape instead of atk, the pussy eu Indian way, alone you are toys to all of us.

why you just add you kill it ishh but ishh kill you but no photo add ? :lol: ( stand with rich kids is so easy to kill low amp elf ss not bad merc carry on ) ;)

Sorry bro me cant post moar pics cus your boyfrends hiding in elf caravan shop  :(

maybe log maylae so hi can crit you 1714!?  :unknw:

http://puu.sh/1BWP8

Who brought condoms? :blush:

Sulla got used ones, not sure who used it, either Hydra or Khazhmaar's  :facepalm:

:lol:

sunnie is +1 amp? ishh and livefox too +1? you do know people got items from swamps, sold for signs amped to 6-7, but in retard kid mind

shiny = rich , hi poor no shine  ;D

im +7 50 signs on toc, armour +1 and rape u all 1 v 1 1 v 2 1 v 3, because 80% of the time you trying to escape instead of atk, the pussy eu Indian way

rape you all ? in dream  :rofl:

just coming with rich kids is rape? :rofl:  (eu  90 % mc is rich kids  ) every bady no that bro  :rofl:  carry on  :rofl:

no no wait you lose fight so always blam ( my indiengosh bettar for you no start fight hear kid )  :rofl:

rape you all ? in dream  :rofl:

just coming with rich kids is rape? :rofl:  (eu  90 % mc is rich kids  ) every bady no that bro  :rofl:  carry on  :rofl:

no no wait you lose fight so always blam ( my indiengosh bettar for you no start fight hear kid )  :rofl:

go 1 v 1 pvp cave right now with any of you? or +7 too rich for you

Some pics before server maintainance: :blush:  we decided to do 1x1 so heres the result, do not underestimate these shamans, they almost got me killed :drinks:  that barb hits hard too, doesnt feel good being slashed by her

Опубликованное фото

why not come every time but wait meny ppl wating to pvp with me  ;) i always told him i got +10 wapin and gears then  start pvp  ;)

your numbar i think 115 wait in line ::) ( like good boy) :rofl:

horing zethy  always craying for pvp with me  :rofl: :rofl:

29720_.png

29721_.png

why not come every time but wait meny ppl wating to pvp with me  ;) i always told him i got +10 wapin and gears then  start pvp  ;)

your numbar i think 115 wait in line ::) ( like good boy) :rofl:

horing zethy  always craying for pvp with me  :rofl: :rofl:

then do it. its not far from nadir to pvp cave. GO AND FIGHT. when ur fighting skills are as good as your english....omg

then do it. its not far from nadir to pvp cave. GO AND FIGHT. when ur fighting skills are as good as your english....omg

i am noob not fighter bro  :crazy:  but some pro ppl want pvp aganist noob ppl ?  :rofl:  and noob  promiss is promiss wait in line like good boy  :rofl: this comment bettar for you guys ? :rofl: aur you need more dramm?

i am noob not fighter bro  :crazy:  but some pro ppl want pvp aganist noob ppl ?  :rofl:  and noob  promiss is promiss wait in line like good boy  :rofl: this comment bettar for you guys ? :rofl: aur you need more dramm?

hi no need wait, when hi leaves nadir it`s a free kill.

and anothar reson why i nevear do pvp with you

are you remebar  ? lvl 13 niakiller( using all quest gears not ani cc aur ani drop gears)  vs  lvl 18 sulla (with full cc set and 2 cc daggers near nadier ?) whathappend thear

2 . legendnia vs sulla and marcin near nadier and noob marcin die 1 thear  and you start hide in nadier  ( i am just using your old tickit in war and you just crying about yoy tickits ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  shamm of you loserss :rofl:

and anothar reson why i nevear do pvp with you

are you remebar  ? lvl 13 niakiller( using all quest gears not ani cc aur ani drop gears)  vs  lvl 18 sulla (with full cc set and 2 cc daggers near nadier ?) whathappend thear

2 . legendnia vs sulla and marcin near nadier and noob marcin die 1 thear  and you start hide in nadier  ( i am just using your old tickit in war and you just crying about yoy tickits ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  shamm of you loserss :rofl:

This text ducked my eyes.

I'll go buy then i guess ;-; used is like...bleh  :bad: 

What flavors do you guys want?  ;D

How you know used condoms are like that? xd

I used to buy pineapple ones but forget buy some for Sulla, he cant join the party with your paladin  :(

29728_.jpg

I used to buy pineapple ones but forget buy some for Sulla, he cant join the party with your paladin  :(

XD well...let's pretend i don't know o.e  :bad: :bad: :bad:

you said wiki e  :facepalm: