SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

x'D

Got banned because bought too much M.C so fast, their monitors couldn't see it coming, and thought i used SMS bug xd

x'D

Got banned because bought too much M.C so fast, their monitors couldn't see it coming, and thought i used SMS bug xd

means you did use sms bug... youre too poor to afford all that, i know, i see ;)  little dirty cheat using sms bug pathetic

I AM RIGHT

means you did use sms bug... youre too poor to afford all that, i know, i see ;)  little dirty cheat using sms bug pathetic

I AM RIGHT

Yo kid trying to act cool sayin' you're right, bill came as 2.300€, all SMS were paid ;) even support said i buy too fast.

My personal low lvl barb RU army 8) After gather they ducked up pvp cave and went raid caravan. Long live Bers clan ;D

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

LIVE FOR BARBARIANNNN  :yahoo:

BERSEKER CLAN

My personal low lvl barb RU army 8) After gather they ducked up pvp cave and went raid caravan. Long live Bers clan ;D

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

LIVE FOR BARBARIANNNN  :yahoo:

BERSEKER CLAN

I'm Berslok

AVE BERSGUILD

I'm Berslok

AVE BERSGUILD

Is it you  :shok: ??

can u help barbar population in eu :shok: ?? population barbar is low now :cray:

Rangers OP

Mc cry about blessing

Haha Long Live Ranger!!  ;D

Опубликованное фото

Wtf Warlock OP!  :shok: :search:

Опубликованное фото

Nooooooo, why warlock OP? Lets cry on forum  :sorry:

Опубликованное фото

are you serious?

(btw maybe zethu think its "not high amped" when not every equip is +10,some only +8/9)  ;D

dont talk shit u dont know, do i seriously need to show my "+10, +9" gears in forum?

jayrox u talk too much, +5+6 high amp? only my swords +8+9. never had a +10 item.

still i like it everytime we meet in arena u always say: "rich bd". my adivce is to know what u r talking about before u open it

OMG Zethu you trolling forum again with your no sense cry?? ;D

You killed in pvp cave with your BD (low amped, according to you) some high amped shamans +9 with high def amp 1 v 1 many times, more times than they killed you in some days..

You also killed Vomm that has lvl 5 blind and lvl 5 quake to kite better, and not only that.. you posted pictures of that in fb tavern like they are noobs or something or you too OP.. Your excuse about it is that they dont know to kite but i know they do, just hamstring is RANGED stun, like chargue, and if you hamstring them (with your low amps according to you *z*) they cant survive that hamstring because BDs have too high damage for a tank when they done hamstring and its enough to kill any shaman or warlock just with 1 hamstring and if they +10/+9, no chance for a ranged class to survive.

As onechan said l2p a melee outside arena/pvp cave they can easy nuke shamans/warlocks, the only melee that should be buffed to fight better aganist ranged classes is rogue.

dude, why do u call cry when ppl are discussing about class balance/unbalance? *z*

"you posted pictures of that in fb tavern like they are noobs or something or you too OP" yes, its nice to beat op ranged char with melee. and funny she wasnt upset by it but u were.

"they cant survive that hamstring because BDs have too high damage for a tank when they done hamstring and its enough to kill any shaman or warlock just with 1 hamstring and if they +10/+9, no chance for a ranged class to survive." LOL this doesnt even deserve an answer but like all know its impossible to kill shaman with 1 hamstring. lets use math..  i have 429 dmg on the set i use vs shaman. vomm (for example) usually has 2600hp on pvp set. 1 ham = 3x 140 dmg on her =420 + flash strike about 500 + 2/3 normal hits of 330 i think) thats like 1800/1900 dmg (not counting heal skill that keeps regening 200 hp each time).i need to crit all hits to kill a shaman of medium amp with my high amp swords. and vomm dmg not very high. but aparently spanish (that hits me 330dmg each hit) thinks its easy to kill a shaman when ur melee.

dude, thats bullshit. go play a melee instead of only using op classes (shaman, warlock, ranger)

go play these classes in lvl20 arena, not lvl13-14 arena where 80% are noobs without res gear or any sort of amp..

then see if there not doomed against player`s who can kite, rogues and dk are the easiest classes to kite in the whole game, druids with roots and bees can do it, rangers with traps and scatter can do it, shamans with blind and earthquake can do it, hell even necros with nightmare 3+ can kite them if apply poison fast enough.

poor weakling elfs right, so defenceless against op range, every melee is shit against range.

true i only tried rogue and at 11/14 arena where there are many noobs. but still mc/fsk melee seem to have more usefull skills to fight ranged than elf melee

You should see Ginis, one hamstring on 20% resil, your 20% hp, and that's without crits.

Hamstring is a deadly skill.

And Zeth, he plays rogue too, he said once that he will be a shaman no matter what, even if they get nerf'd.

and he doesn't even play his warlock, and his ranger was to kill mc's for fun, since it's op.

And I don't know why you guys make such a huge deal about this, we all know melee vs. ranged class the range always wins cause he can just stun, run and regen/heal or just stun, nuke and run back.

Outside of arena or 1 on 1, in crossing more specificly, Melee classes can rape ranged classes easily.

from my experience of playing a Warlock and Shaman in real PvP not arena or 1 on 1 in the " no mans land ", your most dangerous enemy is a BD, 1 lv5 hamstring and you're most likely finished.

Play a Rogue, your gonna notice how OP ranged classes are. Rogue is the only real melee class, just try it when your stealth goes off, your just like a lvl 1 rogue to any ranged class then.

how can u say that most dangerous enemy to shaman/warlock is bd? LOL seriously.. if 1 vs1 warlock rapes bd, same with shaman 1 ham not enough to kill and  bd usually only gets 1 chance to ham

Read again, I said out of arena or 1 on 1.

And read twice too, I said

we all know melee vs. ranged class the range always wins cause he can just stun, run and regen/heal or just stun, nuke and run back.

Lol yeah, agree with sulla, im a lvl 20 warlock myself with 355 dark magic, 2723hp, and 22.7% resilence, and believe me, I HAAATE FIGHING STRONG bds, even with my resil gear, max ham can easily get my hp down to 30% hp, and if he crits alot, im most likely dead. And,believe me, i KNOW how to use a warlock, so no need to say "thats just because u dont know how to use a warlock."

(i started playing lock the first day it was released, because i was tired of elven side, and healing classes in general, freaked me out, so i wanted a class that only focused on dmg)

i dont mind posting about him. he gave my party a good laugh so its cool  ;D

Shouldn't you be hiding from the cops right now? :bad: Hypocrite

Wow nasty looks like you made a friend. Remember play nice :crazy:

dont talk shit u dont know, do i seriously need to show my "+10, +9" gears in forum?

jayrox u talk too much, +5+6 high amp? only my swords +8+9. never had a +10 item.

still i like it everytime we meet in arena u always say: "rich bd". my adivce is to know what u r talking about before u open it

then why u can sell +7 items ?!  :bad:

so dont tell too much shit.

dont want you to end up like wolfsy,crying about his poorness in real life but have everything +10 (he is a nice guy,but cmon,such ppl cant be taken serious)  :wacko:

btw i ONCE wrote in area chat in arena :" shit,rich bd's" cause u were arena with ginis,and you are richer then me and about ginis...we dont have to talk about it...we all know his money

btw its offtopic.so lets switch back:)