SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

i wanted to ask the same :cray: guess its a symbian.

Windows Mobile 6.1, Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia X1. I have the same keyboard as that. ._. is it good?

Windows Mobile 6.1, Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia X1. I have the same keyboard as that. ._. is it good?

it's the best...most phones (or at least mine) have fcked up bad laggy keyboards since that one update ,not fun to type on it :'(

Warspear is ruined. Melee have no chance, absolutely 0 chance against a warlock. Unless somehow they magically dodge every single attack and crit every hit, there is no chance. Good job devs :fool:

Warspear is ruined. Melee have no chance, absolutely 0 chance against a warlock. Unless somehow they magically dodge every single attack and crit every hit, there is no chance. Good job devs :fool:

In Arena:

That's where you must utilize arena partners.

Out Of Arena:

Lrn2cross/avoid

Lol http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68888.0

:rofl:

Have you met Mechatank?  :shok:

i fell asleep right after taking screenshot. idk how much time they wasted standing blocking bridge :lol: but this is after mcsaken took over their kamp gasphel and kamp-riff

29550_.png

Lol http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68888.0

:rofl:

Have you met Mechatank?  :shok:

he obviously means elf melee that cant pull people or go invisble to stun, or charge someone from far away. he means skills that only disable skills and movement (IF u get close enough to use it, that is impossible when ur oponent has 2 stuns and 2 stager dmg skills)

he obviously means elf melee that cant pull people or go invisble to stun, or charge someone from far away. he means skills that only disable skills and movement (IF u get close enough to use it, that is impossible when ur oponent has 2 stuns and 2 stager dmg skills)

See, this guy knows where im comin from.

See, this guy knows where im comin from.

There are 2 elf melee classes. Bd and paladin.

Bd has ranged hamstring.

Paladin has chains.

Threads of darkness is half an hr cooldown

Rogue can get detected by their skills

Charge can fail

Lol yall had ya fun during the ranger era.

Now ya sad bc warlock is the new op ?  :pleasantry:

There are 2 elf melee classes. Bd and paladin.

Bd has ranged hamstring.

Paladin has chains.

Charge can fail

Hamstring can also fail, and FOJ need to be up close to target which is hard cause warlock :crazy:

And when were we talking about rangers? We talking about melee. We not have "era".

Lol because all these pics about "op" warlocks sounds like the cries of all those topics on "op" rangers

If you feel like ranged is op and melee is doomed, play ranged class and be "op" then

Lol because all these pics about "op" warlocks sounds like the cries of all those topics on "op" rangers

If you feel like ranged is op and melee is doomed, play ranged class and be "op" then

not all melee, only elf melee are doomed. like i said. dks can pull, rogues stealth, barbs charge. devs should just give elf melee some way to fight ranged in arena :) not even "op" ranger can beat 2 bd, a decent warlock can easily do it. as for ranger as long as u dont get traped and try to stay away from bless they are pretty much average

Bd has ranged hamstring.

Paladin has chains.

Charge can fail

hamstring 2 squares from target, can u get 2 squares from a warlock or shaman unless they let u or they are noobs?

u ever played paladin? only sure way to use fethers is to hit target first or it will most likely fail. same problem, can u hit shaman or warlock before they blind fear etc etc? u cant.

threads, u only need to use 1x as long as u got ur passive stun ready.

rogue being detected? how many times that happened to u in arena? i play a rogue and honnestly, if it happened once in all the 700 fights i had so far, i cant remember.

charge fail? yes that i also agree, but charge isnt afected by dodge/parry so i guess its fair it fails sometimes. like ham can be dodged or parried.

devs should just give elf melee some way to fight ranged in arena :)

OMG Zethu you trolling forum again with your no sense cry?? ;D

You killed in pvp cave with your BD (low amped, according to you) some high amped shamans +9 with high def amp 1 v 1 many times, more times than they killed you in some days..

You also killed Vomm that has lvl 5 blind and lvl 5 quake to kite better, and not only that.. you posted pictures of that in fb tavern like they are noobs or something or you too OP.. Your excuse about it is that they dont know to kite but i know they do, just hamstring is RANGED stun, like chargue, and if you hamstring them (with your low amps according to you *z*) they cant survive that hamstring because BDs have too high damage for a tank when they done hamstring and its enough to kill any shaman or warlock just with 1 hamstring and if they +10/+9, no chance for a ranged class to survive.

As onechan said l2p a melee outside arena/pvp cave they can easy nuke shamans/warlocks, the only melee that should be buffed to fight better aganist ranged classes is rogue.

OMG Zethu you trolling forum again with your no sense cry?? ;D

You killed in pvp cave with your BD (low amped, according to you) some high amped shamans +9 with high def amp 1 v 1 many times, more times than they killed you in some days..

You also killed Vomm that has lvl 5 blind and lvl 5 quake to kite better, and not only that.. you posted pictures of that in fb tavern like they are noobs or something or you too OP.. Your excuse about it is that they dont know to kite but i know they do, just hamstring is RANGED stun, like chargue, and if you hamstring them (with your low amps according to you *z*) they cant survive that hamstring because BDs have too high damage for a tank when they done hamstring and its enough to kill any shaman or warlock just with 1 hamstring and if they +10/+9, no chance for a ranged class to survive.

As onechan said l2p a melee outside arena/pvp cave they can easy nuke shamans/warlocks, the only melee that should be buffed to fight better aganist ranged classes is rogue.

are you serious?

i am not sure but it sounds like bd and shamans are totally balanced,and bd can easy kill shamans or warlocks?

sry but you know yourself tht shamans and warlocks can easily kill a bd when they play right...

(btw maybe zethu think its "not high amped" when not every equip is +10,some only +8/9)  ;D

sure,when i meet a +1/+2 amped shaman he has problems,but when he has equal or almost equal equip i dont have any chance when he plays good....

and dont forget,when shaman has low hp,he just have to run a bit and then hp is full again...or he just cross,then u can handle many elf melees...

yea,you are right,its senseless to cry...

so i just started playing op warlock too and i am level 6 with +1 everything....lv 6 bds (with mc set too) dont have any chance vs me...i dont even let them hamstring me  ;D

bd isnt doomed anymore.but ranged classes still better then melee classes in this game.

shaman/warlock/ranger still op vs melee classes in my oppinion

not all melee, only elf melee are doomed. like i said. dks can pull, rogues stealth, barbs charge.

go play these classes in lvl20 arena, not lvl13-14 arena where 80% are noobs without res gear or any sort of amp..

then see if there not doomed against player`s who can kite, rogues and dk are the easiest classes to kite in the whole game, druids with roots and bees can do it, rangers with traps and scatter can do it, shamans with blind and earthquake can do it, hell even necros with nightmare 3+ can kite them if apply poison fast enough.

poor weakling elfs right, so defenceless against op range, every melee is shit against range.

go play these classes in lvl20 arena, not lvl13-14 arena where 80% are noobs without res gear or any sort of amp..

then see if there not doomed against player`s who can kite, rogues and dk are the easiest classes to kite in the whole game, druids with roots and bees can do it, rangers with traps and scatter can do it, shamans with blind and earthquake can do it, hell even necros with nightmare 3+ can kite them if apply poison fast enough.

poor weakling elfs right, so defenceless against op range, every melee is shit against range.

with my rouge i have much fun vs other melees,i love it, but yea,it sucks playing vs druids/shamans and so on...

imbalance problem is ranged > melee,thats the problem

I swear, when i get lv18 Warlock, im gonna come riff/caravan/gasphel/the hell you are and show you that WARLOCK IS BALANCED  :good:

GONNA "SPANISH STYLE" THE CR@P OUT OF YOU!