SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

A crazy day with them  ;D it was really funny, thanks for join Turtle, Ginlal, Jaythug:

Опубликованное фото

Testing unknow doors ._.

Опубликованное фото

Killing the king elf, Sayton  :blush: he been long time without die xD

Опубликованное фото

Sweet dreams dude  :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

was very fun xD,Sayton died and now i finally know where those doors lead to  ;D

You can't kill any single one of us 1 on 1, Go suck daddy Breakout for help.

Yes I saw him loose to Tilltheend warlock TRYING to PvP. Soon after that he came back and attacked him without any warning. Sore looser  :lol: Yes that's right Breakout. I've got low amp on that lvl 18  you and your doom xbow buddy better watch out many mc and elf know you're  a walking target. And you put that on yourself by disturbing PvP cave and because we all know you can't put up a good fight without crossing or without your slaves. And I call them your slaves because as soon as you know you're gonna loose you flee and leave them to die. Does it hurt too much ?  :fool: BTW are you that worthless? All this time playing the game even before me and you don't have enough to enchant your stuff  :facepalm: Liar ;D ;D

And you put that on yourself by disturbing PvP cave and because we all know you can't put up a good fight without crossing or without your slaves

The truth.

Arena record one day after update, the best in US Sapphire lvl 20, I think. Thanks to Jarlaxxle, my partner.  ;)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

The truth is that we didnt face some strong duos like Kiyomi+Ascetic or Shadowtear+Sorceressz, but yeah with other strong duos.

lol. on eu most ppl only invite warlocks/shamans for 5v5

so most melee classes must demand with random partners

and it often ends up being 3rogues + 2dks vs 3shamans + 2 warlocks :facepalm:

Ow its simply, unarmed afk callie join 5x5 arena for giving keizha easy win  :facepalm:

While callie still got arena poit from lose  :facepalm:

Nice trick  :facepalm:

And legal too  :facepalm:

im mc and i can disturb elf arena anyway i want. so what? why didnt u put the pic of eisha running away from all of u. im having fun on my own way.   :lol: :lol: wlang basagan ng trip :rofl: and im just using 5 free tickets. too bad u got so lucky goin random with me  :lol: :lol:

Arriba esos Españoles!!!!!! Juego en US, pero soy de Madrid. Saludos compis.

y que haces jugando en us? us es america xD ke pasa que cuando quisiste darte cuenta ya te dio palo hacerte en emerald , bueno si te quisieras cambiar de server te podriamos ayudar , yo tambien soy español :drinks:

y que haces jugando en us? us es america xD ke pasa que cuando quisiste darte cuenta ya te dio palo hacerte en emerald , bueno si te quisieras cambiar de server te podriamos ayudar , yo tambien soy español  :drinks:

No, la verdad es que simplemente empece a jugar donde vi mas gente de los dos server, a veces es un poco rollo por el tema de los horarios y eso, pero bueno, me voy apañando. Ademas, hay bastante gente de europa jugando en US, asi que si los americanos estan durmiendo, ya te buscas algun europeo o asiatico, que tambien hay muchisimos, casi mas que americanos.

Gracias por el ofrecimiento, pero a estas alturas ya no me voy a cambiar de server, si se pudiera portar las cuentas, a lo mejor me lo pensaria, sobre todo por vermelas con el Hassn ese tan famoso que teneis por alli,  jejejeje.

Bueno tio, da saludos por alli de parte mia a los compatriotas  8)

;D FUN BEFORE SERVER MAINTENANCE

I died that many time by miss clicking the bridge's crossing. Result every time? Pummeled to the ground by over twenty elf while i'm scrambling for the crossing  :lol:

But we did push through at the end  :good:

I died that many time by miss clicking the bridge's crossing. Result every time? Pummeled to the ground by over twenty elf while i'm scrambling for the crossing  :lol:

But we did push through at the end  :good:

Lol some mcs died entering camp  :lol: :lol:

Browsing through some old memories when i came across this developer :bad:

I remember her, she was a lil rude to us :cray:  and rainbowz was my best friend in game..but that forum acc is perm banned from forums because he wanted to make warspear a better game... r.i.p..ive never seen him online since then...

Опубликованное фото