SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Mmmm...i don't know nia etc. But I know really well sunniiee and i know you guys always huntig each other...But Even If Now i 'm 95% In the dark side , i have to say that sunniiee is a great boy and one of the best person i ever meet In game.He is helpfull and nice with Everybody.He is the only one which i can trust 100%and give  my id +pass without be afraid of.

I know you arent speaking about that , But i needed to say the great person he is...

Mmmm...i don't know nia etc. But I know really well sunniiee and i know you guys always huntig each other...But Even If Now i 'm 95% In the dark side , i have to say that sunniiee is a great boy and one of the best person i ever meet In game.He is helpfull and nice with Everybody.He is the only one which i can trust 100%and give  my id +pass without be afraid of.

I know you arent speaking about that , But i needed to say the great person he is...

Don't worry, Sunniiee isn't a problem here, he's just another indian helping Nia and Breakout kill their enemies.

The only thing I don't like with him is, why he helps such people like Nia and Breakout, they are one of the most top hypocrites in EU and not just that, they fight dirty and pathetic.

Don't worry, Sunniiee isn't a problem here, he's just another indian helping Nia and Breakout kill their enemies.

The only thing I don't like with him is, why he helps such people like Nia and Breakout, they are one of the most top hypocrites in EU and not just that, they fight dirty and pathetic.

I know Sun history.

When i used to play only with my elf , i was 24h with Sunniie.We used to go war,But After a little time i make friendship with Spa,madmax,cross and lot more Mc...So Sun follow my way to be and started to be nice with Mc Too.Then Idk what happens , But he starts hate mc more and more...i Remember he never used to attack Spa,But one day something happened about Them , and from that day they can 't stop attacking each other.

Idk Why he play this players , i Even dont know Them...but i know Sunniiee respect all Indian players as much as he can.India is like his religion,and he always defend it and Indian players.

Typo mabye?

lol i been noticing it on his post. i dont wanna comment on other server's issue but lol its annoying already his wrong spelling and grammar. check out his posts, he been posting dramm all over the topics  :facepalm:

lol i been noticing it on his post. i dont wanna comment on other server's issue but lol its annoying already his wrong spelling and grammar. check out his posts, he been posting dramm all over the topics  :facepalm:

stop dramm  :blush:

everybody angry here... wow. thats why i never pm in forum bcoz u guys fights in real life also. This is only a game. in game u r our enemies not in real life:!. My only advice is dnt take it personel guys its only  a game. we have our own life. try to follow this. fight like kids but only in game. bb tc. God bless....

lol. i can understand some of this "anger"

fukin assholes play like ♥♥♥♥♥es, only attack lower lvls or when they outnumber us.

not gonna say any names. But a lot of ppl are cowards and hypocrites. Then got the damn nerve to run their mouth and call others "noobs"... fukin pathetic assholes, really.

everybody angry here... wow. thats why i never pm in forum bcoz u guys fights in real life also. This is only a game. in game u r our enemies not in real life:!. My only advice is dnt take it personel guys its only  a game. we have our own life. try to follow this. fight like kids but only in game. bb tc. God bless....

None of us take this personal.

You don't take this personal?

I don't even you, never even talked to you once and you wanna kill me so bad? You act like I killed your children or something

You have to attack us in PvP cave just cause over there we are weaker, our skills are on cooldown or we are fighting someone, yea I'm not stupid, I know what you guys plan, it's too predictable.

Let me tell you this one thing,

If you guys don't take this personal, Come and show it, Don't fight us like cowards attacking in a group,

You want a fight? Come fight us 1 on 1 in PvP cave, It's the PvP cave for God's sake, you guys are mocking PvP itself by bringing your little gangbangs there.

If you want a fight come fight 1 on 1 with us fairly, or if you want we could make the first ever 5 on 5 fight in PvP cave, we are always online for a fight, Just telling you this cause you say we take it " personal " and your acting like you don't?

Go watch the videos of Nia where you guys attack us in PvP cave, THEN tell me who's taking this personal.

you want to kill real disterbers to kill this noob

pvp cave fight start this noob

suall doing pvp zeuth kill him in fight

all spanish gang folloing this noob order

hi just pm spanish come help break again start kill me ( all spanish gang coming  like dogs )  :good:

Spana(rogue I think) is not Spanish (shaman) Spana is racist guy who hates spanish players. :facepalm:

A crazy day with them  ;D it was really funny, thanks for join Turtle, Ginlal, Jaythug:

Опубликованное фото

Testing unknow doors ._.

Опубликованное фото

Killing the king elf, Sayton :blush: he been long time without die xD

Опубликованное фото

Sweet dreams dude  :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

New targets for mc/forsaken  :diablo: Easy kills even w low amp shamy  8)

how meny pots using to take this screen shot?  :lol: :lol: ( rich kid)

and low amp lol ? you jocking  :blush:

no start dramm bro  :blush:

27907_.png

27908_.png

Hey kid, why you blaming me about all it hurt your game??  u mad? I never pmed ishh anything, never talked with that guy, did he screened it? So far just i pmed a "xd" with my shaman to ur rogue suall when i killed you and breakout shaman (kensou) with my ranger, and you just replied a":D"

That res/quake clip was a payback when you used pots vs mine brox when i was low lvl and you was 4 vs 1 at a.a, but oh i know if you use pots its to no break your "armar" and if others use is cuz they rich :good:

And you know im not using pots at our cross fights go ask break and ishh what happen if they only do a 2 vs mw without call that lot indian rangers with trap lvl 5 jor that paladins ust to be happy cuz we died at crossing 10 vs 1 :lol:

And if im that noob for you, im free to do any pvp vs you at cave or at cross when ever you want, but you will reject.. all you learned is about gank

your ranger bow + ? :blush:

my shaman not using runi bus nobady selling me ani runi and ani crs in eu  :blush:

and pots is very helpfull in war kids  :blush: ( you just coming with warlock and shaman s to stop break crossing ?  )  :blush:

stop dramm with me  :blush:

27909_.png

You don't take this personal?

Go watch the videos of Nia where you guys attack us in PvP cave, THEN tell me who's taking this personal.

next time i killing my targits so no enter your leg in my way  :blush:

do your pvp  i dont cear about you and othears  :blush:

next time i killing my targits so no enter your leg in my way  :blush:

do your pvp  i dont cear about you and othears  :blush:

You can't kill any single one of us 1 on 1, Go suck daddy Breakout for help.

To

Barking ♥♥♥♥♥

Warspear Online is a cross-platform massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) with real-time battle system. As a MMORPG  it has differernt factions and classes.Warspear asthe name suggests ,its about the factions and players from around the world to battle with and AGAINST. As a player one has the right to neutralize the opposite factions ANYWHERE ,ANYTIME. Its more about the interest of the players if they want to indulge in a battle with the opposite faction players alone or with the comrade.To make the gameplay interesting AIGRIND provides in game items as accessories.

Regards

Nia, I could care less about your fight with them or whatever, but please. DRAMA is spelled with one m and two a's not two m's :facepalm: Please, whenever you plan to type the word again, flip back to this page and read this message . Thank you :lol:

To

Barking ♥♥♥♥♥

Warspear Online is a cross-platform massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) with real-time battle system. As a MMORPG  it has differernt factions and classes.Warspear asthe name suggests ,its about the factions and players from around the world to battle with and AGAINST. As a player one has the right to neutralize the opposite factions ANYWHERE ,ANYTIME. Its more about the interest of the players if they want to indulge in a battle with the opposite faction players alone or with the comrade.To make the gameplay interesting AIGRIND provides in game items as accessories.

Regards

Hey angry kid,

Don't post your messages to yourself here.

Regards

you stop your dramm aur not ? :blush:

:facepalm:  Then stop starting it.

Hey angry kid,

Don't post your messages to yourself here.

Regards

i am neither angry nor got a problem.

i just want to clear that its a game and i can do whatever i like , things which are under the rules.

If u dont mind ,i dont care and if u mind still i dont care.

AND

Опубликованное фото

not doing ♥♥♥♥♥ing

Spana(rogue I think) is not Spanish (shaman) Spana is racist guy who hates spanish players. :facepalm:

no lol spanol rogue its mofh and he its from spain he with us but he attack all

Easy for 2 rogues to say, not even x2 Blade of Sudden doom could beat 2 rogues.

i think raeen is a shaman, not a rogue :crazy:  unless you ment the rogue partner and the enemy rogue

i think raeen is a shaman, not a rogue :crazy:  unless you ment the rogue partner and the enemy rogue

Yea, I was mistaken, Was gonna modify it.

Well here it is,

Easy for rogue and shaman to say  :lol:

It's not safe alone, go back to camping PvP cave, as I said, you can't kill us 1 on 1  ;)

Plus, I killed Epicdeath too before this, one rogue had to disturb, was one attack though Epicdeath was already gonna die with 200 hp and me full hp  :lol:

PS: Nice defense you guys got, 18%?  :rofl:

Опубликованное фото