SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

didnt say that YOU camp,but mc do it too,not only elf,saw my last video ?

yes its true mc camp in lost souls area but because before they die one by one in some area towers by elfs motherf...  you didnt see more mc camping than elfs in swamps , elfs have a retard mental problem with traps and this dont lose never, i can be evil with my warlock and camp in towers but i have a life dont waste my time  :facepalm:

so mc never camp?

then why latty and davielo got killed yesterday by camping mc? :facepalm:

so whats wrong with everybody in emerald...

No one said MCs don't camp, next time read before posting your drama starting shit, drama queen.  :facepalm:

No one said MCs don't camp, next time read before posting your drama starting shit, drama queen.  :facepalm:

you are gtting pissed very fast  ;D

i just wondered why always mc mention that elf camp and who "noob" elfs are even when they know that many mc do it too,and yes,there are some more elves then mc who camp :drinks: (lilianna,lapsuu and friends ALWAYS camp,dont know if its cause rl is missing :search: )

so keep cool merc :) there is no drama at all :)

you are gtting pissed very fast  ;D

i just wondered why always mc mention that elf camp and who "noob" elfs are even when they know that many mc do it too,and yes,there are some more elves then mc who camp :drinks: (lilianna,lapsuu and friends ALWAYS camp,dont know if its cause rl is missing :search: )

so keep cool merc :) there is no drama at all :)

It's almost a rutine camp at hydra place, or island of lost souls. Both factions doing it, mountain clans mostly cuz elves always start. It's funny at least, this game was called warspear for some good reason xdd see you around dear jayrox ich spreche deutsch ;D

yes its true mc camp in lost souls area but because before they die one by one in some area towers by elfs motherf...  you didnt see more mc camping than elfs in swamps , elfs have a retard mental problem with traps and this dont lose never, i can be evil with my warlock and camp in towers but i have a life dont waste my time  :facepalm:

Same on the sapphire side seems they are born with noob virus !Опубликованное фото

,but mc do it too,not only elf,saw my last video ?

yes mc camp, i used to sit at shackles and fear every elf that was doomed to enter that area, watching them struggle to slowly escape just too respawn at 1st area after 30mins reaching there, was fun.

what's wrong with those elves of eu :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

you shouldnt have said " elves of eu " its like mc didnt camp there and killed elves as well?

its better if you said " whats wrong with people in Eu "

Lv18 armour and Boyfriend with Crossbow of Sudden Doom +9, Still noob, ducking pathetic better go hide at nadir like these motherduckers.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

same teams, great fun xd 5vs5 rocks ;D

Wow you killed us once :yahoo: But none 0 dmg :(  And let me tell you with that team is your obligation win 100% because of that 3 +9 doom weapons there and rest of amps.. see you later today there :pleasantry:

27751_.jpg

Wtf :shok:

I can do that too, just have to give 1 free ticket to each person n ask em to diiiie  :yahoo:

Wasnt it, i think sulla reccorded and if u played EU u will know some people in their party will not let us kill them with 0 dmg even for all ws gold xD

Wow you killed us once :yahoo: But none 0 dmg :(  And let me tell you with that team is your obligation win 100% because of that 3 +9 doom weapons there and rest of amps.. see you later today there :pleasantry:

hmmm... there are no obligations in 5vs5 xd everything can happen:P and about that sd wpns, i would gladly equip +9 or even +8 resilience staff instead of sd :blush: (arena ofc)

Lv18 armour and Boyfriend with Crossbow of Sudden Doom +9, Still noob, ducking pathetic better go hide at nadir like these motherduckers.

dont want to post shit and talk shit about u people

{somtyms u kill us , somtyms we kill u}  8)

Опубликованное фото

dont want to post shit and talk shit about u people

Then don't post a single shit, easy as that.

It was for those pathetic noobs anyway, none of your business, I don't walk as if I rule the world, I walk normal then I see these noobs hunting people 2 vs. 1 and killing afk people, sad they still die like spineless rats.

first of all mind ur language sange :diablo: ......i know we all gang bang u many time so dont take it personal....... :facepalm: and what u said 'a ranger with +9xbow'.....for ur kind information its +8 and ur all friend is +10...we didnt mention that in forum:!

first of all mind ur language sange  ......i know we all gang bang u many time so dont take it personal.......  and what u said 'a ranger with +9xbow'.....for ur kind information its +8 and ur all friend is +10...we didnt mention that in forum:!

+10? For your information, none of my friends are +10, there is only Suprememan but me and him aren't that much of friends, only in hunting and Warlunatic, he used around 30 signs for 9 to 10 but only his sword is +10 the rest are +5. If you say my friends are +10, name those Friends of mine, cause I'm sure none of them is +10.

And the reason why I mentioned the Crossbow is cause each time we kill Nia, Breakout or You, You guys call Sunniee to help you just cause he got Doom Xbow with good amp.

I don't take anything personal, Only reason why I posted this is cause your friend Nia and Breakout think they are so pro posting shit on forum about Spanish potting and us being rich when they too use pots and not only that, you all fight like pathetic rats.

You hide in Nadir to survive even if we kill your friends you still run and not help, you only kill people when they are alone, if you can't kill you just call for more help like you did yesterday calling lv14 rangers and druids to stun me and Crossfit at nadir.

If you want a fair fight come fight us properly without your hide and seek games at Nadir and camping Pvp cave with traps ( I find this the most pathetic ) instead fight us 1 on 1 not ambush us 5 on 1 like you did with Atasita, Epicdeath and Sunniiee.

If you wanna fight like rats make sure you win, or you just end up a pathetic loser.

+10? For your information, none of my friends are +10, there is only Suprememan but me and him aren't that much of friends, only in hunting and Warlunatic, he used around 30 signs for 9 to 10 but only his sword is +10 the rest are +5. If you say my friends are +10, name those Friends of mine, cause I'm sure none of them is +10.

And the reason why I mentioned the Crossbow is cause each time we kill Nia, Breakout or You, You guys call Sunniee to help you just cause he got Doom Xbow with good amp.

I don't take anything personal, Only reason why I posted this is cause your friend Nia and Breakout think they are so pro posting shit on forum about Spanish potting and us being rich when they too use pots and not only that, you all fight like pathetic rats.

You hide in Nadir to survive even if we kill your friends you still run and not help, you only kill people when they are alone, if you can't kill you just call for more help like you did yesterday calling lv14 rangers and druids to stun me and Crossfit at nadir.

If you want a fair fight come fight us properly without your hide and seek games at Nadir and camping Pvp cave with traps ( I find this the most pathetic ) instead fight us 1 on 1 not ambush us 5 on 1 like you did with Atasita, Epicdeath and Sunniiee.

If you wanna fight like rats make sure you win, or you just end up a pathetic loser.

omg  :facepalm:  i just clear u....we didnt leave our friends.... u spanish cross nano all come together and use ur traps thats why we run up.....if we went inside that shit we too dead its like' jump in to well but u didnt want u die' hope u get me.....and u said we all stand at nadir..i clear u that point too. we stay at nadir only when our all backup is dead ;D  and we know when we get out from nadir u all attack on us..... and i did'nt care u too post all shit in forum its a game and we and u all playing game so dont use abuse languages.....a person use abuse language only when he\she take it personal

omg  :facepalm:  i just clear u....we didnt leave our friends.... u spanish cross nano all come together and use ur traps thats why we run up.....if we went inside that shit we too dead its like' jump in to well but u didnt want u die' hope u get me.....and u said we all stand at nadir..i clear u that point too. we stay at nadir only when our all backup is dead ;D  and we know when we get out from nadir u all attack on us..... and i did'nt care u too post all shit in forum its a game and we and u all playing game so dont use abuse languages.....a person use abuse language only when he\she take it personal

I wasn't talking about that time, I was talking about the time when You, Atasita and Sunniiee killed me 3 on 1 at Pvp cave then I called Crossfit and you guys hide at nadir, you can see I posted a pic of you and ata waiting at nadir and Spanish wasn't even there, and why you need backup? It's a fair fight, you, Atasita and Sunniee vs me and Crossfit, and even now me and Spanish vs, around 10 elves you and epic still hide in nadir, well anyways, I got no problem with you, only with nia and breakout cause they fight so pathetic and hide when it's 2 on 2 and they still gonna lose. It's just a shame to see such kind of people in this world.

And just to make it clear too, I use " abusive language " all the time, for me it's normal.

And if you guys don't take it seriously, explain to me why you guys stop at nothing to kill Me, Spanish and Sulla?

I was just afk at PvP cave then you and Atasita came running to me like wild dogs, and you didn't kill the other people there too, I don't remember doing anything bad to you nor Atasita.

Sange is lying. he's full +10. +10 dagger, +10 all gears.  :lol: right merc.  ;D

my armour aren't even +5, it's a shame people think I got the advantage, Jesus, even the BDs with SD Blades at Pvp Cave say let them Hamstring first, when in real fights a Rogue always start with stealth.  :wacko:

Wasnt it, i think sulla reccorded and if u played EU u will know some people in their party will not let us kill them with 0 dmg even for all ws gold xD

Omfg r u serious?  :shok: :shok:

Damn, man, u go  :yahoo:

Im imagining their faces hahahahaha  :lol:

my armour aren't even +5, it's a shame people think I got the advantage, Jesus, even the BDs with SD Blades at Pvp Cave say let them Hamstring first, when in real fights a Rogue always start with stealth.  :wacko:

this is true . i was surprised when he linked his armors to me nothing is higher than 3 i think  :facepalm: :lol: noob bug