SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

jayrox and friends meet hassn :lol:

well i cant revive 100 times,not even once, just have 2 miracle coins for watching a video with tapjoy :facepalm:

so mecha this was a really weak comment,cause everybody know i cant win vs hassn and his acc full of miracle coins ;)

ah stop it you :blush:  don't look at those...watermelons :lol:

your avatar makes me horny  :crazy: ;D

Is this avatar better?  :blush:

Is this avatar better?  :blush:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

WHITE, ROUND and BIG B( . )( . )Bs  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

is she real russian cute?

So what excuse would you like to use now? Rogues are OP? Your partner was afk? You were afk? Partner random? You had 1300 defense? Your bow was broke? Maybe all your armor was broke? You lagged? Maybe you can just provide a whole different set of excuses of why you lost and we can add them too... Or maybe you just going to recycle the same old lame sayings you have like "edge and his hand"  :pleasantry: I can't wait for this response :lol:

26942_.jpg

Finally got my sweet ban. Now I am free from this virtual bullshit. Wasted about 9 month of my life. I could make a baby to Agusia if had made love to her within this period of time. xD

why did u got banned?? :(

it were funny to arena with you pervert !

now im really ducked up going randoms :facepalm: since all my arena buddies keep leaving the game :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm

ehehe....i think i have largest collection of swords ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ....maybe...ehehehe...in any case yea....i have both acute gladius, 2 acute falchions lvl 13 blades with OLD enchants and 2 acute dirks(OLD enchants too) and my arena swords with old enchants....even mc 2h bg sword(well tried spadon)old enchant crystal...ahahaha... ;D ;D ;D ;D ...its fun collecting then playing... ;D ;D ;D ;D ....

26948_.png

26949_.png

So what excuse would you like to use now? Rogues are OP? Your partner was afk? You were afk? Partner random? You had 1300 defense? Your bow was broke? Maybe all your armor was broke? You lagged? Maybe you can just provide a whole different set of excuses of why you lost and we can add them too... Or maybe you just going to recycle the same old lame sayings you have like "edge and his hand"  :pleasantry: I can't wait for this response :lol:

who can stay alive between full +10 2 rogues ?  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

u both focused only me coz of u are afraid from me.. lmao... already i called you to a pvp ...

even with bd, +10 noob shaman still cant even do well.  :facepalm:

wtf, 2 shamans and you still reach them.

People really need to learn how to play their class, Jesus even people on forum don't know anything about their own skills, all they focus on is damage and heal and get ass-raped by +10 rogues. :facepalm:

Bet they don't even use Resilience and put Defense Runes and amp +10, atleast Uzun is smart enough to use Resilience.

Eee, only noob magic class player use full 18 lvl gear on arena ._.

Enchant Resilience, amp +8-10 and you're good to go.

And Warlocks wouldn't need any defense, It's a Warlock, your enemies won't touch you if you have a partner that could stun for 5 seconds.

the beginning of Hantwo the SPY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and will be hated sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CONTINUED ON NEXT POST..........WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

27026_.png

27027_.png

27028_.png

27029_.png