SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: where does the pride of a cowboy wearing a cross on the shirt goes to???an UNKNOWING elf(ig)/HUMAN(irl) thinks he/she knows what a cowboy is... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ...so sad how knowledge doesn't seem to reach into his/her BRAIN...ehehehe...

I always comment the negative parts of a human being cause its fun to play with(THAT MAY BE TRUE AT SOME POINT)...

I AM AN EVIL EVIL EVIL PERSON!!!!

I'm not saying that I'm perfect cause I'M NOT PERFECT and I know no one in this world is a PERFECT human being...

A perfect partner is always there but a perfect HUMAN BEING is nowhere to be found no matter how hard you try to find...

OH WELL, THAT'S LIFE, SAVVY!

26705_.png

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: where does the pride of a cowboy wearing a cross on the shirt goes to???an UNKNOWING elf(ig)/HUMAN(irl) thinks he/she knows what a cowboy is... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ...so sad how knowledge doesn't seem to reach into his/her BRAIN...ehehehe...

I always comment the negative parts of a human being cause its fun to play with(THAT MAY BE TRUE AT SOME POINT)...

I AM AN EVIL EVIL EVIL PERSON!!!!

I'm not saying that I'm perfect cause I'M NOT PERFECT and I know no one in this world is a PERFECT human being...

A perfect partner is always there but a perfect HUMAN BEING is nowhere to be found no matter how hard you try to find...

OH WELL, THAT'S LIFE, SAVVY!

He may be a very religious cowboy.

Yes, it happened with me too once, teleport in a last second  :tease:  i guess coz of the connect. Mine is a bit slower and  example at crossing many times i get a hit after in the other side when i arrived i m dead :f

Yes, it happened with me too once, teleport in a last second  :tease:  i guess coz of the connect. Mine is a bit slower and  example at crossing many times i get a hit after in the other side when i arrived i m dead :f

Yes I saw one died when he arrived to kotaravva  :rofl:

never heard of Hassn? I guess not only Ember people can be rich. and indeed, its not even a Cheat Engine. xD

Never, never )) I`m from Russian server  :pardon:

Omg this dude is just insanely crazy, i killed him like 20 times yesterday but he kept respawning at place, (as if he wanted to say; hah,u cant kill me, ill keep respawning) then today, i saw him being killed by mcs, and he always respawned :facepalm: , then a rogue told me that she killed him like 30 times today but he kept respwning all the time :shok:  who is this donkey brained man? Someone? :shout: Опубликованное фото.      And heres my newly created necro soloing garrazz :give_rose: Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Omg this dude is just insanely crazy, i killed him like 20 times yesterday but he kept respawning at place, (as if he wanted to say; hah,u cant kill me, ill keep respawning) then today, i saw him being killed by mcs, and he always respawned :facepalm: , then a rogue told me that she killed him like 30 times today but he kept respwning all the time :shok:  who is this donkey brained man? Someone? :shout:

I killed the same guy 5 times and he respawned like crazy :wacko:

Omg this dude is just insanely crazy, i killed him like 20 times yesterday but he kept respawning at place, (as if he wanted to say; hah,u cant kill me, ill keep respawning) then today, i saw him being killed by mcs, and he always respawned :facepalm: , then a rogue told me that she killed him like 30 times today but he kept respwning all the time :shok:  who is this donkey brained man? Someone? :shout:

More money than sense... that wasted cash could have been put to better use, like making his char stronger so he dont die so often  :rofl:

More money than sense... that wasted cash could have been put to better use, like making his char stronger so he dont die so often  :rofl:

Lol, exactly :facepalm:  i bet he wasted over 5k mcoins now just to respawn on place this week, for 5k mcoins he could amp his weapons, his gears to make him stronger :rofl: , but as i said hes a donkey brained guy :facepalm:

The myth is when you kill hassn he drops items :shok: :rofl:

And it's true. I once killed him and he blinked. The bad thing is i got killed the second after i killed him, so i couldn't pick 'the drop'.

Finally got my sweet ban. Now I am free from this virtual bullshit. Wasted about 9 month of my life. I could make a baby to Agusia if had made love to her within this period of time. xD

and u still comin on here posting your bullshit  :facepalm:

u once posted in trade chat how u hate your language.

I think you really hate your patethic self .  :nea:

and u still comin on here posting your bullshit  :facepalm:

u once posted in trade chat how u hate your language.

I think you really hate your patethic self .  :nea:

U sure u not drunk or smoked? I never said anything concerning language topic. Mechaidiot.

U sure u not drunk or smoked? I never said anything concerning language topic. Mechaidiot.

yes u did liar

I can kill u with 1 hand on the phone while I smoke with the other one :lol:

U are banned so bye waste