SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

LOL.. jcarlo is a noob.. and he is a pinoy too  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  what a shame  :facepalm: :facepalm:  :bad:

awwwhh pinoy too  :bad: :bad:  ;D ;D

oww you lost nothing about your stories. why do u dream so ? when did i want help from someone else?  :crazy:  . also these elves was at far and busy with hydra. haha should i take video for prove it ? or do you keep to make noob story as always still? haha. really poor you..

where's the video?  :lol: post it now. look at ur screenshot, one of the elf behind u posted in area, and busy in hydra? u havent called hydra. i was there 5mins before u came. liar  :crazy:

where's the video?  :lol: post it now. look at ur screenshot, one of the elf behind u posted in area, and busy in hydra? u havent called hydra. i was there 5mins before u came. liar  :crazy:

haha. you lost your all honour you poor, even you lie for game. i didnt tell i have a video, i told that should i put any video for prove it ? i have no reason for prove something already ppl know who is who. thts why b2k has 3 ppl now  :rofl: :rofl:  and dont you remember 2v1 ? Kiyomi + Keizsha vs Reu ;) ?

Even i as an elf i think this is ridiculous... I even never kill others who are questing (so i don't kill at kotta at all), and helped a lot of mc's with kratt :P

Photoshop ? Опубликованное фотоSo you comforting yourself or Planning to be old ? Опубликованное фото

is lvl 3 mage i doing my dq hi radam ppl add mi to friend list i said why you add me in friend list? hi said i am hot  :crazy:

is lvl 3 mage i doing my dq hi radam ppl add mi to friend list i said why you add me in friend list? hi said i am hot  :crazy:

Wo mostly maska laga raha tha ye soch ke ki tho ladki hai !

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ...Why am i stuck with ELVES????sigh...i wanna do MC char but...cwapp...i love my elf char so much :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: .....LOL!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

26491_.png

26492_.png

26493_.png

26494_.png

omfg how the hell did i repost my posts three times? :shok:

322037 HEALTH :bad: u USE FOTSHOP  :spiteful:

im a lvl 19 druid with warlock skills, with amazing hp. Maybe it is photoshop :spiteful:

Seems legit  ;D :rofl: :lol: :lol:

it is 100% legit :crazy:

haha. you lost your all honour you poor, even you lie for game. i didnt tell i have a video, i told that should i put any video for prove it ? i have no reason for prove something already ppl know who is who. thts why b2k has 3 ppl now  :rofl: :rofl:  and dont you remember 2v1 ? Kiyomi + Keizsha vs Reu ;) ?

3 people???  :shok: my my my aren't you miss informed  :unknw: I can name at least 8 just off the top of my head no including trainees.

keizsha kiyomi vs reu? coz i know it was not just you vs my 2 chars and i was dual logged. u want me to show the screen coz i still have it ::)  lets see who's lying.

and wow who gave u the information about B2K with only 3 people? its funny coz i still receive more than 100messages a day from all clan members in clan chat

:lol: and we are good with the few loyal members and trainees, we dont need people who would just use us for gears.

keizsha kiyomi vs reu? coz i know it was not just you vs my 2 chars and i was dual logged. u want me to show the screen coz i still have it ::)  lets see who's lying.

and wow who gave u the information about B2K with only 3 people? its funny coz i still receive more than 100messages a day from all clan members in clan chat :lol: and we are good with the few loyal members and trainees, we dont need people who would just use us for gears.

firstly i never pmed to b2gay clan members for want tactic about how to farm eye  :bad:

and noone gave me that information . I have a friend from EU-Emerald and his nick is Altay. but Altay didnt give too. and ppl know who use other players :bad: :bad:

dont act pro. bcs u are not pro. u can be pro p*rner with your amatour videos.

firstly i never pmed to b2gay clan members for want tactic about how to farm eye  :bad:

and noone gave me that information . I have a friend from EU-Emerald and his nick is Altay. but Altay didnt give too. and ppl know who use other players :bad: :bad:

dont act pro. bcs u are not pro. u can be pro p*rner with your amatour videos.

whats d connection? who mentioned about farming eye? yea and ure pro?? threatening ascetic that ull kill him in real coz he killed u in ur pvp by 2hits  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bad: