SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Опубликованное фото

OMG  :shok:  Modern class come  :shok: !! shootgun  :shok: !!! next bazooka  :wacko: !!!!

guess it ... if use blessing and if thats gun is doom guns ...

no one can move .... and sure ranger will be OP again ;D more like a gunslinger in othr game

my evil shaman partner  :give_rose: 

Опубликованное фото

elf`s with +10 doom wpns, +0 tactics..

wewww... There are many poor elves in Eu-Emerald  :shok:  even if they have doom +10  :crazy:

i loled at this tooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WASTE SCROLL ON A PARTLY BROKEN ARMOR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D seriously I farm Kratt personally and the armor that i used and weapons used deals the same durability with add attking....basically armor and durability while farming Kratt is the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......ahahaha.....i wonder whats the difference anyway....although i did farm butt naked at Kratt but still survive.....

USES OF COSTUME(IN MY DICTIONARY):-

- Hide the fact that you're butt naked while farming

- To look cool

- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better to show Nakedness while FARMING bosses...ahhahahaha.....

26362_.png

26363_.png

EU Elves: takes 6 of them + 8 mobs to kill a mc

and it only took me around 5 mins to reach kota, weird way how they "satisfy" themselves by killing MCs, I normally go near elf towns or nadir for that, we'll makes sense since not anyone of those elves could kill my rogue or warlock in a fair fight not even with pots :facepalm:

I remember killing that rich Paladin with doom shield and axe on rogue with 400 hp, they even need mobs to do killing and thinking for them  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Lol yeah, seriously elves are stupid and weak :facepalm:  while being at kotaravva i got teleported to that shackle tower map area where you're spawned in the upper right corner. Guess what :facepalm:  was like 5 elves camping at safe spot waiting for mcs to passby..i had no choice but to log off my acc :facepalm:  1 hour later i logged back on and went to safe spot, then i got ported to hydra were there was like 2 bds and a priest. They all immediately  ran towards me...unfortunately... They all died thanks to my 2m hp hydra, and to my lovely warlock skills :give_rose:

Camping wasn't a good idea for elves, with this evil warlock done with captured shaman and captives, well goodluck she's gonna be here for hours since she's at office, elves really deserved it  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Camping wasn't a good idea for elves, with this evil warlock done with captured shaman and captives, well goodluck she's gonna be here for hours since she's at office, elves really deserved it  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

DAMN YOU MERC IT WAS UR IDEEEAAA...and beside am afk most of the time since kinda busy at office  ;)

DAMN YOU MERC IT WAS UR IDEEEAAA...and beside am afk most of the time since kinda busy at office  ;)

well too bad for elves, now they can go camp wisp area

Опубликованное фото

What did I ever do to this guy??? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: at first i was, okey...then i came back to pvp cave again...i didn't even attack but still got attacked by the same char...then the third time too...but this time I didn't respawn and he is there...waiting... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

is this my first HATER??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! MY FIRST HATER(or something)!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

26384_.png

run babe run  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  maraton runner.

awwww u were sleeping for a long time, byebye blessing  :rofl: :lol:

runner? why didnt u take pic of the other elves behind you? 2 parties. lmfao im not stupid to stay and fight you coz im pretty sure ull yell to them to ask  help as usual, :bad: just watch ur back on shackles if u catch u, ill make u fail revive again like before (reu revive, reu slept, reu dead again) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , shackle towers are my favorite mobs in-game ::)

awwww u were sleeping for a long time, byebye blessing  :rofl: :lol:

runner? why didnt u take pic of the other elves behind you? 2 parties. lmfao im not stupid to stay and fight you coz im pretty sure ull yell to them to ask  help as usual, :bad: just watch ur back on shackles if u catch u, ill make u fail revive again like before (reu revive, reu slept, reu dead again) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , shackle towers are my favorite mobs in-game ::)

oww you lost nothing about your stories. why do u dream so ? when did i want help from someone else?  :crazy:  . also these elves was at far and busy with hydra. haha should i take video for prove it ? or do you keep to make noob story as always still? haha. really poor you..

Опубликованное фото

run babe run  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  maraton runner.

My hero  :give_rose: O:-)

@Eisha Why would reu have to ask for help  :unknw:  Reu doesnt need help to kill you  :rofl: :rofl:

bored in office killing elves and one pmed  :blush:  soo sweeeet :bad:

LOL.. jcarlo is a noob.. and he is a pinoy too  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  what a shame  :facepalm: :facepalm:  :bad: