SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

came there,got killed by marzanna and sink.noob campers in kotaravva :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  with the next guy they did the same shit

25966_.png

came there,got killed by marzanna and sink.noob campers in kotaravva :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  with the next guy they did the same shit

lol I wasn't camping there, I was afk playing Necro on phone, then Sink just arrived a few sec before you did, I only started attack when another elf came and Sink told me to help, and no, we didn't do the same shit to the next guy, he was already there.

lol I wasn't camping there, I was afk playing Necro on phone, then Sink just arrived a few sec before you did, I only started attack when another elf came and Sink told me to help, and no, we didn't do the same shit to the next guy, he was already there.

i did nothing,sink attacked,i just try to heal and go to the door,cause u were three then u helped attacking ( a level 20 shaman need help to kill a level 16 druid whos attacked by mobs yet?) ...so come on,u always listen to campers who just disturb? dont think so... btw doesnt matter if other guy was there first or second,u killed him after me even if he was not so silly to attack u.

its okay,but then i dont understand why always u mc cry about the elfs who kill mc in kotarrava...cause enough mc do the same. :unknw: theres no problem i think cause mc kill elfs and way arround,but then i dont understand why "elfs = noobs" and "mc= poor nice pro player" ...cause on wisps for example i got killed too today by two mc who think they are cool when they kill a level 15 ranger with they mobs  :unknw:

i did nothing,sink attacked,i just try to heal and go to the door,cause u were three then u helped attacking ( a level 20 shaman need help to kill a level 16 druid whos attacked by mobs yet?) ...so come on,u always listen to campers who just disturb? dont think so... btw doesnt matter if other guy was there first or second,u killed him after me even if he was not so silly to attack u.

its okay,but then i dont understand why always u mc cry about the elfs who kill mc in kotarrava...cause enough mc do the same. :unknw: theres no problem i think cause mc kill elfs and way arround,but then i dont understand why "elfs = noobs" and "mc= poor nice pro player" ...cause on wisps for example i got killed too today by two mc who think they are cool when they kill a level 15 ranger with they mobs  :unknw:

1st of all, Sink wasn't camping, and he kills all elves in swamps, seen him kill random ones.

and Elves and MCs are enemies, in that situation, Elves think MCs are the bad guys, MCs think Elves are the bad guys.

so far in swamps i havent attacked any elf without reason(a few miss clicks//1 hit) while i run swamps elfs always start first. i only see low lvl mc      atting elf. (in 3 days of running swamp i saw 1 lvl20 rouge kill a druid),  whenever im in kota especially at wisps groups of 2-5 elfs with 5+mobs camping there :facepalm: :facepalm: , i never see mc or red mobs there occasionally 1 red mob fighting a group of blue mobs. it makes a clear picture there  are assh*les in elf side :drinks: :drinks: .

i think the same... and how to kill these demoness? :wacko:

And how do you kill Khazh?...Well you ask me ofc ourse. And then you go off and tell all and become the fake hero you like to be  :facepalm: Figure it out Mr. Hero wannabe  ;)

25982_.png

And how do you kill Khazh?...Well you ask me ofc ourse. And then you go off and tell all and become the fake hero you like to be  :facepalm: Figure it out Mr. Hero wannabe  ;)

Itd be nice if you toldme :lol:

Things we do when we bored xD

Dalailamaa = Sulla on lv 1 char inviting random people to party

Warlunatic talks random shit to them and we kick them after

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Things we do when we bored xD

Dalailamaa = Sulla on lv 1 char inviting random people to party

Warlunatic talks random shit to them and we kick them after

XDDDDDDDDDD

lol nice idea  :yahoo:

ja you aren't nice I've heard besides you are friends w Mr. Hero  :rofl: Nobody touches my sexy demoneses but me  :diablo:

No i hate mr. hero :diablo: :blush:

Anywho Time to have some fun O:-)

And a coolcat screen shot

25989_.png

25991_.png

25997_.png

25998_.png

Daaaaaamn why didn't you guys start talking before I said it was me on my noob lvl 1 LOL Could of backfired on you  :lol:

u said ur name 5 secs too early  ;D 

one of the funnier ones i rememberd was somthing like

:hi cann u please answer a quick survey for me please

him: yea sure

me: are u A. male

:B. female

:C. dont know

him: i am male

*info- bla bla has left the party  :rofl:

second at EU  :)

26061_.png

26062_.png

26063_.png

1st of all, Sink wasn't camping, and he kills all elves in swamps, seen him kill random ones.

and Elves and MCs are enemies, in that situation, Elves think MCs are the bad guys, MCs think Elves are the bad guys.

for me its no difference if he is just waiting a min or camping all day. i arrived, and u both killed me because...well cause u wanted to proof that elfs AND mc are cowards? ;D ah no,cause sink couldnt kill me alone cause he is lv 20 and me 16 and half hp so u helped ?  ;D

today all my elf accs got killed in kota by campers:

deutsche and davielo : by 2 mc camper + mobs at wisps :facepalm:

jayrox (half hp) : by spanish at captives (maaany mc camping there with him) :facepalm:

and latty by 2 barbs at captives as well...(muxus or seomthing and 2. with pl in the end,dont know complete name) :facepalm:

and to be fair,my rouge got killed by 2 rangers today in kota too,but i was lucky and could come back only 10 mins later :bad:

so yeah, both sides, BOTH have their noobs,not only the elfs.

somebody told me:

"Beeing a noob not depends on your side, but on your behaviour"  so true :rofl: :bad: :blush:

for me its no difference if he is just waiting a min or camping all day. i arrived, and u both killed me because...well cause u wanted to proof that elfs AND mc are cowards? ;D ah no,cause sink couldnt kill me alone cause he is lv 20 and me 16 and half hp so u helped ?  ;D

today all my elf accs got killed in kota by campers:

deutsche and davielo : by 2 mc camper + mobs at wisps :facepalm:

jayrox (half hp) : by spanish at captives (maaany mc camping there with him) :facepalm:

and latty by 2 barbs at captives as well...(muxus or seomthing and 2. with pl in the end,dont know complete name) :facepalm:

and to be fair,my rouge got killed by 2 rangers today in kota too,but i was lucky and could come back only 10 mins later :bad:

so yeah, both sides, BOTH have their noobs,not only the elfs.

somebody told me:

"Beeing a noob not depends on your side, but on your behaviour"  so true :rofl: :bad: :blush:

did you get killed by mc  :(

Look who I have found today, one of my best and oldest friend who have left long time ago, more than 1 year have past.

DIMANZ!

post-6176-14177022889608_thumb.jpg

ja you aren't nice I've heard besides you are friends w Mr. Hero  :rofl: Nobody touches my sexy demoneses but me  :diablo:

Who are you for judge others? and why u care so much about what I do?  :unknw:  or who's my friend? and yeeyeyeyeye im mr hero wannabe, why not? if I can, i'll be that hero you talking about :dirol: didn't see any crown at ur head. So duck off, forget about me and play nice, as snorlax told. Bye

Look who I have found today, one of my best and oldest friend who have left long time ago, more than 1 year have past.

DIMANZ!

he is indo player

Опубликованное фото

OMG  :shok:  Modern class come  :shok: !! shootgun  :shok: !!! next bazooka  :wacko: !!!!

Hornig is cool he is my friend :diablo: You mad bro? :crazy:

Опубликованное фото

OMG  :shok:  Modern class come  :shok: !! shootgun  :shok: !!! next bazooka  :wacko: !!!!

Its just a Halloween crossbow.

Halloween staff is broom.

Doesnt mean new classes.