SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Nope, highest dodge without skill last time was around 30% now with 18 equips possible to get more, I remember it was CC set that made me 30% dodge last time, full dodge enchants.

Right now in arena set I got 25% dodge, arena set has no dodge.

dont start talking about stats with ascetic btw. lol thats his favorite topic. thats what they talk about in our party chat everyday. how to bring out the best stats of a class by items. now our clan's barbs dk's are almost all goin for half sets k.w and d.d or h.e.  :lol:

Nope, highest dodge without skill last time was around 30% now with 18 equips possible to get more, I remember it was CC set that made me 30% dodge last time, full dodge enchants.

Right now in arena set I got 25% dodge, arena set has no dodge.

I'm full k.w and those dodge stats are with the skill on. I didn't claim that was my base dodge I even said my dodge skill was on ;D

And she's right I like to talk stats so  >:D

Ok.. please tell me how its possible to have more defense % with less defense stat? Your lower defense stat has 59% but your higher has 49%?  :unknw:

Druid + Shaman shield  :lol:

does it really need an army to kill a few mc? :facepalm: we held their bridge for 30mins 

:rofl: :rofl:

30 mins :lol:  It's easy to block the bridge with 2 warlocks and a bunch of shammys... But still it was hard to get to  pvp cave.

Druid + Shaman shield  :lol:

I can see that being possible if one is lvl 2 And other is lvl 5, that would make 10%

Lvl 5 shield

Only adds 7%, still another 3% uncounted for but merc explained.

I'm curious what the real % is tho  ;D

30 mins :lol:  It's easy to block the bridge with 2 warlocks and a bunch of shammys... But still it was hard to get to  pvp cave.

Lol yet you guys couldn't break thru for that long but we broke thru whenever we wanted to in one try. How does it feel being trapped at crossing? You rangers have a long history of doing this, karma sucks doesn't it?  ;)

Lol yet you guys couldn't break thru for that long but we broke thru whenever we wanted to in one try. How does it feel being trapped at crossing? You rangers have a long history of doing this, karma sucks doesn't it?  ;)

Ranger can only trap 1 area and enemies can use skills while warlock can get a large area.... Plus shamans have been here as long as rangers and they can use earthquake to trap.

I can see that being possible if one is lvl 2 And other is lvl 5, that would make 10%

Only adds 7%, still another 3% uncounted for but merc explained.

I'm curious what the real % is tho  ;D

It was just a guess

Haha your bridge seige failed once my pt went top and my mage killed 18/20 on quest sry standing cross doesnt prove anything ;) hiding behind warlocks haha n u say ur so strong how about when we took cave n two mages kept all out. You didnt see us running to post pics ... you know why?

cause there is no honor in blocking crossings. But it seems even if you took a moderate pile of crap n took a picture you'd be excited to show. Not to mention certain videos u made available for all

25811_.jpg

Haha your bridge seige failed once my pt went top and my mage killed 18/20 on quest sry standing cross doesnt prove anything ;) hiding behind warlocks haha n u say ur so strong how about when we took cave n two mages kept all out. You didnt see us running to post pics ... you know why?

cause there is no honor in blocking crossings. But it seems even if you took a moderate pile of crap n took a picture you'd be excited to show. Not to mention certain videos u made available for all

ahahaha :D nice pic

i think black jack is a trick from devs  :shout: halloween trick or treat. temptresses drops same as aa before

i think the same... and how to kill these demoness? :wacko:

Amazing war at circus, Elves at US managed to hold our respawn statue the start after the bug fixes, it didnt last long though, once we mcs realized the war news, elves quickly lost their grounds and couldnt quest at all ;D ;

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото