SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

EU players rage on poor sendler while server was off :D  :diablo:  low lvls over load  :dirol:

until a noob rus player reseted it -_-

25589_.jpg

25590_.jpg

1st on server  :dirol:

couldnt get screen of death respawns in 3 seconds. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  my team reported no drops either :facepalm: . TROLLLLLLLLLLLL

25596_.jpg

1st on server  :dirol:

couldnt get screen of death respawns in 3 seconds. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  my team reported no drops either :facepalm: . TROLLLLLLLLLLLL

I not know how the others but I did not drop anything.

I think 10kk is to high hp with low chance to drop make it higher or decrease him hp.

BTW sry for my english i use translate google xd

i'm not sure if its possible to lure the boss into the pumpkins, we tried it yesterday for a good 40 mins, we managed to get 2m of his hp in a hit thanks to the pumpkin, but he evaded as soon as he got hit :(

Well I witnessed it, not sure in which one of the places thought...

Edit: The players  were a paladin,  a druid and a priest, and they all healed the tanker, who was standing just UNDER the area pumpkings attack, and that thing(don't remember name) was on top of him.

PAINT OR PHOTOSHOP  :lol:

Highest Rogue penetration is 15.6%

yea i know its 15.6, ascetic has that when normal  :spiteful: just know how to tweek it higher and clean evidence   :blush:  i know what pot u used on ur s.s mercy  :tease:

we have another rogue magic soon on popsy fro

:lol:

yea i know its 15.6, ascetic has that when normal  :spiteful: just know how to tweek it higher and clean evidence   :blush:  i know what pot u used on ur s.s mercy  :tease:

we have another rogue magic soon on popsy fro  :lol:

Yea, I had 4 penet pots from norlant quests, was at arena so, why not  :lol:

i dnt see dodge skill ON nd still 33.9 dodge  so surely its photoshop ;D ;D

Lol I promise you my stats are not photoshopped at all although some other factors might be  :tease: . Dodge skill is on and its only lvl 2 and ill let you figure out how I got that high of pene. Merc already gave a clue  :blush:

i dnt see dodge skill ON nd still 33.9 dodge  so surely its photoshop ;D ;D

Nope, highest dodge without skill last time was around 30% now with 18 equips possible to get more, I remember it was CC set that made me 30% dodge last time, full dodge enchants.

Right now in arena set I got 25% dodge, arena set has no dodge.