SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

which is better? (For necro)

Hp regen?

Опубликованное фото

Or mana regen?

Опубликованное фото

Mix it, 19 regen, means 9 regen in combat  :facepalm:  1 ring of lost soul and 1 lvl 13, then regen on cape and amulet

Mana Regeneration, because of the ways of skills going and outgoing in battles; Health is decreased by half if even but on odd it gives one more than the even number half. I would suggest Mana since it will get your skills better to stay than lose your Mana (as I see from the Energy you have for your character)

Health better coz necro lose lifes when he heal or use shield :bad:

Mix it, 19 regen, means 9 regen in combat  :facepalm:  1 ring of lost soul and 1 lvl 13, then regen on cape and amulet

i guess Mana regen for necro is better than hp regen (since u can just heal yourself)

in a battle you´d gain 10 mana every 5 seconds which is alot :clapping:

With 2x elegant fingerring, I get more hp  regen than 2x ring of lost soul, of course

When doing arena or any pvp/war, sometimes my hp gets down to

but I cannot heal yet because I must wait for hp regen to make my hp high enough to cast heal

sometimes I have to run, stun, repeat 3x before I can heal.. and hope enemy cant catch me in mean time

edit: I wish I hadnt sold my 3 old large crystals of harmony :crazy: :crazy:

Mana Regeneration, because of the ways of skills going and outgoing in battles; Health is decreased by half if even but on odd it gives one more than the even number half. I would suggest Mana since it will get your skills better to stay than lose your Mana (as I see from the Energy you have for your character)

mental hospital is that way ☞☞☞☞

mental hospital is that way ☞☞☞☞

Whats your problem? I'm just giving what I can tell  :unknw: Is it possible to stop acting like your so bad because I know your nice by seeing your posts and giving info. for thingsI didn't know. But when ever I saysomething to your posts there are problems. Guessing you need to go tl the mental hospital

my shammy's dodge set, but i dont really like using shaman. i love my necro :)  

same here

looks like u win again :lol:

f**king priceless moment XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

few minutes before this he was spamming trade chat saying " help kill garlic " XD

Опубликованное фото

100% photoshopped  :facepalm:

Its not photoshop and u know it

here is the screen again as u requested xDD

25028_.png

i thought merc was,

carinae, vomm, agusia, junlin, qing fan, now cia? when will it end bro.

wtf? Junlin, Qing, Vomm? bro, only Jonny and Ciamiau would understand what I mean, besides, It's Warlunatic that likes Cia  :lol:

Never soon shyleen too xD

Never happened, never will. She has too much boyfriends you know Spanish, Marcin, and all those other guys that pm her with Heart and Blush faces

wtf? Junlin, Qing, Vomm? bro, only Jonny and Ciamiau would understand what I mean, besides, It's Warlunatic that likes Cia  :lol:

:wacko: :wacko:

lol u can takeover bosses bcoz all low lvl and weak players try to farm them :tease:

lol  xspiritx dmardog champz timeuss boogiez was there from the start yet they failed to stop us. them weak players too?  :crazy:

lol  xspiritx dmardog champz timeuss boogiez was there from the start yet they failed to stop us. them weak players too?  :crazy:

where re them i cant see on pics :unknw: