SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Are you proud to amp your shit to whatever and spawntrap at swamp?

If you haven't realized yet..it's mostly peaceful in swamp so most people aren't full equipped or don't expect to run into campers like you :bad:

Yes here are some more campers who think they are awesome.  :facepalm: Spam trap and then scatter no chance. It's like an elf to be a backstabbing shameless player. Chop off those ears grow some cojones and fight someone man to man.  >:D You don't see mc doing same camping at teleport spawn. Just to show who are the dummies that eventually will ruin it for the rest.

24052_.png

Yes here are some more campers who think they are awesome.  :facepalm: Spam trap and then scatter no chance. It's like an elf to be a backstabbing shameless player. Chop off those ears grow some cojones and fight someone man to man.  :diablo: You don't see mc doing same camping at teleport spawn. Just to show who are the dummies that eventually will ruin it for the rest.

Lol dude, shut up, mc do just the same. Just happened to me at Will o' Wisps.

36 year old retarded kid, who cares ur items lol? maybe only retards like u. your wife left u and took ur daughter because of this game. wake up man, go fix your destroyed real life. stop being a kid :facepalm:

no yoou are the shit, but you would have to worry more about yourself and your destroyed life of a ducking retarded drink man, thats this only can be jealous and insulting others, supreme has more friends than you and have a true family , no as you only're a ducking bastard that it is dedicated to posting crap about others. didnt know if you're hornig maybe thats no surprise me

snorlax sorry for my insults but i cant contrl myself if any attack my friends i accept the consequence for this.. :pardon:

no yoou are the shit, but you would have to worry more about yourself and your destroyed life of a ducking retarded drink man, thats this only can be jealous and insulting others, supreme has more friends than you and have a true family , no as you only're a ducking bastard that it is dedicated to posting crap about others. didnt know if you're hornig maybe thats no surprise me

snorlax sorry for my insults but i cant contrl myself if any attack my friends i accept the consequence for this.. :pardon:

not ur fault bro  :rofl:

We kill elves that we see attacking mcs.

will o'wisps, yea some mcs camp there sometimes.

elves camp there and anywhere else they can.

about 15% elf players are dickeating now

We kill elves that we see attacking mcs.

will o'wisps, yea some mcs camp there sometimes.

elves camp there and anywhere else they can.

about 15% elf players are dickeating now

If you wanna believe in a world in which Mc are the good guys and Elves the bad ones fine. It isnt the real world though  ;)

nobody is "good" or "bad"

its just mmorpg

each side has their bad apples who wanna ruin shit

but more on elf side

trust me I played both old factions

Ofc its true.

Many People on Elf Side = Means many of them are Winning-Team Joiner who just joun elf side because so many ppl there.

And many people means many asshole players

nobody is "good" or "bad"

its just mmorpg

each side has their bad apples who wanna ruin shit

but more on elf side

trust me I played both old factions

false im bad  :diablo:  i attack alls elfs in all places except tayuya , shyleen, knox ,elvic ,sokpot ,and others old friends that  they never attack me ( they know who are) i be bad because i'm tired of entrusting some people not attack me alone but feel superior and attack in group :crazy:

about elf side more evil players true ,many scammers (diablothhh ), believeds of hisself thinking they special (anakpanah) and always  killing mc with no gears  in new map camping in teleport puting traps or waiting behind mobs  for kill players with no life trying escape from the area  :facepalm: like guy with retard problem  (dioxid)

I've only seen like 5 MC's doing this, they are the "retarded" MC's like some Indo's and Br's at elf, and over 20 times I've been killed by retarded Elves camping instead of questing or getting a job, and over 40 times these Elves tried to kill me and died trying, I can name them for your if you want, forgot some though cause they were just newbies trying to look cool by killing Veterans and other strong players  :facepalm:

Most of them are Elves cause

1. Elves are more populated than MC

2. More Elves have groups such as Indo's and team up killing/disturbing/scamming other people, trust I've been in elf side long enough to experience this shit and they kill their own people too, when boss drops around 20% hp they stop healing their tank that don't belong to their "group and say he dc'd or some other useless shit

3. I've been in MC long enough to see how they act against newbies/players walking alone and I've been told allot of times from "mature elves" to kill them cause they are disturbing

stop acting like you know everything, you may be a good elf or bad, since we don't know, so if you're defending elves cause you're good, just take note: don't mean we are in the same team we are all alike  ;)

and if you're a bad one defending your teams, then duck you  :lol:

I've only seen like 5 MC's doing this, they are the "retarded" MC's like some Indo's and Br's at elf, and over 20 times I've been killed by retarded Elves camping instead of questing or getting a job, and over 40 times these Elves tried to kill me and died trying, I can name them for your if you want, forgot some though cause they were just newbies trying to look cool by killing Veterans and other strong players  :facepalm:

Most of them are Elves cause

1. Elves are more populated than MC

2. More Elves have groups such as Indo's and team up killing/disturbing/scamming other people, trust I've been in elf side long enough to experience this shit and they kill their own people too, when boss drops around 20% hp they stop healing their tank that don't belong to their "group and say he dc'd or some other useless shit

3. I've been in MC long enough to see how they act against newbies/players walking alone and I've been told allot of times from "mature elves" to kill them cause they are disturbing

stop acting like you know everything, you may be a good elf or bad, since we don't know, so if you're defending elves cause you're good, just take note: don't mean we are in the same team we are all alike  ;)

and if you're a bad one defending your teams, then duck you  :lol:

agree 100%.. most elves are retarded duckers  :clapping:

always backstabbing  :tease:

i attack alls elfs in all places

1 . wating for rich mc  guy then you start att elf in quest time ( is not new news every mc attking elf in quest time  and leter elf start fight mc  start crying  )  ( nvm)

and same noobs saying in forum ( superman ) i am not using pots in 1 on 1 but reley told you no trust him

3. spanish ( hi start att my priest 1 in quest time then i start fight i pm him why you att me hi told me i start att  wtf ?( nvm) ( i told you sapnish fight forevear is best )

4. sulla . using meny pots and res in same time 15 time s only for kill me?  ( i have video  )

its just normal for me i dont need any mc friends just play the  game like man not like gays  ;)

cros you just a jock for this game like this ( hi guys i coming in1 week  oo no wait sorry guys i not coming  again i coming guys  again i not coming  so ?

1 . wating for rich mc  guy then you start att elf in quest time ( is not new news every mc attking elf in quest time  and leter elf start fight mc  start crying  )  ( nvm)

and same noobs saying in forum ( superman ) i am not using pots in 1 on 1 but reley told you no trust him

3. spanish ( hi start att my priest 1 in quest time then i start fight i pm him why you att me hi told me i start att  wtf ?( nvm) ( i told you sapnish fight forevear is best )

4. sulla . using meny pots and res in same time 15 time s only for kill me?  ( i have video  )

its just normal for me i dont need any mc friends just play the  game like man not like gays  ;)

cros you just a jock for this game like this ( hi guys i coming in1 week  oo no wait sorry guys i not coming  again i coming guys  again i not coming  so ?

1.learn english  2.mc never cry thats is for babyelfs 3.suprememan no its superman but can be 4.sulla never use pots in 1vs1 only if  u use pot first ;)  5.i was quited long time for problems if you have any dude why ask me if not go school and learn english you  need really learn  :bad: if youre a man and only its a game for you dont post shit and cry  here yea you dont have friends because cant accept you stupid with closed mind :crazy:  see my hotkey 1im rich mc ye ahahahahahahahahaОпубликованное фото

Ur English disgrace me. No offense.

Crossfit你是最好的人在歐盟

thanks  :drinks:  i know all idioms with my traductor XD

1. tu konse garah se aaya hi tuje man jo bola hi uska javab de srf

2. superman tera dost h isliye tu manega nahi tere iye to pic bi raka hi

3. sulla ka to full nasamj hi vo life use karta hi 1 on 1 main vo tuje dikaunga

tuje hindi aati  ya nahi aati to lad varna bhad main tu  :crazy:

SHUT UP KID I DONT REPLY MORE FOR UR SHIT

Who deleted my post in chinese? :facepalm: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: (Crossfit你是最好的人在歐盟)

Sirious peoples sometimes.. :facepalm:

They make a big drama when MC's just killed Elfs. :lol:

Don't forget, it's really normal to kill eachother...

Don't cry, just take a breath and FIGHT! :diablo:

false im bad  :diablo:  i attack alls elfs in all places except tayuya , shyleen, knox ,elvic ,sokpot ,and others old friends that  they never attack me ( they know who are) i be bad because i'm tired of entrusting some people not attack me alone but feel superior and attack in group :crazy:

about elf side more evil players true ,many scammers (diablothhh ), believeds of hisself thinking they special (anakpanah) and always  killing mc with no gears  in new map camping in teleport puting traps or waiting behind mobs  for kill players with no life trying escape from the area  :facepalm: like guy with retard problem  (dioxid)

dont be cry baby, u are just a little shit with your sudden doom items + 5 and cant kill poor druid, so sad  :'(