SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Why me? e.e

Well, Screenshot = Disturber, that cunt that "tries" to seduce random girls and etc, well, he's a 26 year old Russian man, and sadly in his country you must be married to have sex, so Disturber must masturbate when he gets "heated" by pleasing himself with his own arm, he likes many girls and obviously is just posting that for attention,

idk ask the un-mighty cuntish Sulla  ;)

xdd

you guys are crazy  :crazy: :crazy:  many ppl interest others' sex life :tease:

He's not lonely, he got his 26 year old hand to  be there in hard times XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

stop being mad about my feelings to Agusia, u 16 year old virgin kid. agusia 21 year old, not for u, till u lose  virginity maybe she will have a family and children

stop being mad about my feelings to Agusia, u 16 year old virgin kid. agusia 21 year old, not for u, till u lose  virginity maybe she will have a family and children

Have u ever met the real person?How u know she really 21 years old?Anything u seen on the internet could be fake :unknw:

me mad? why would I be mad?  :facepalm:

Ok little kid two posts over me ↑

What's the point to say that you love Agusia?! You don't even know if she's  female in real-life :facepalm:

Go and get a girl in your real-life, and stop spamming this site with your senceless "Agusia I love you" posts :bad:

Ok little kid two posts over me ↑

What's the point to say that you love Agusia?! You don't even know if she's  female in real-life :facepalm:

Go and get a girl in your real-life, and stop spamming this site with your senceless "Agusia I love you" posts :bad:

bro, u dont know anything, so shut up and duck off

Waaaa keiz GRATZ :shok: :shok: :cray:

Wtf i really need Warspear on APPLE store soon cause i cant play warspear anymore, playing on my phone is just lame, since its messed up. and im not used to play with my computer anymore the screensize sucks....

i need it on iPad soon :diablo:  and im gonna get myself full lvl 18 gear :mega_shok: