SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

this screenshot is how many weeks ago? mine was 3 days ago. so impossible u killed me the past 3 days coz i never played kiyo the past days. next time post something new   :rofl:

lol last week didnt we moved to laby? How he can kill u in town :tease:

lol last week didnt we moved to laby? How he can kill u in town :tease:

lol yea. i guess he scanned his entire "eisha's death" folder for old screenshots of him killing me in towns to post here  :lol:

lol yea. i guess he scanned his entire "eisha's death" folder for old screenshots of him killing me in towns to post here  :lol:

are u still trying to make lie story?  :crazy: :crazy:  can you run from me ?  :spiteful: 

Screenshot collection

collection xD puuutooo supreeee

:spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: sulla :D

yea he killed  sulla with  5 guys congratulations break :crazy:

LOL this is what happens if a pathetic person asks you not to kill his noob char.. And you do it anyway :lol:

Опубликованное фото

LMAO :D :D :D :D

After killing all elves at bg Elves started a war ( what else?  :crazy: ) and first time I saw the Hassn-Machine working  :dirol:

His senceless run and revive action was kinda impressive :clapping:

but after 10min i got bored  :bad:

maybe he's still reviving?... ;D

23755_.jpg

23756_.jpg

23757_.jpg

23758_.jpg

After killing all elves at bg Elves started a war ( what else?  :crazy: ) and first time I saw the Hassn-Machine working  :dirol:

His senceless run and revive action was kinda impressive :clapping:

but after 10min i got bored  :bad:

maybe he's still reviving?... ;D

when? i was sleeping or was on the morning now  :aggressive:

well der only one player can answer this question....ask mighty mercuriall for an answer  ;)

Why me? e.e

Well, Screenshot = Disturber, that cunt that "tries" to seduce random girls and etc, well, he's a 26 year old Russian man, and sadly in his country you must be married to have sex, so Disturber must masturbate when he gets "heated" by pleasing himself with his own arm, he likes many girls and obviously is just posting that for attention,

idk ask the un-mighty cuntish Sulla  ;)

xdd

Why me? e.e

Well, Screenshot = Disturber, that cunt that "tries" to seduce random girls and etc, well, he's a 26 year old Russian man, and sadly in his country you must be married to have sex, so Disturber must masturbate when he gets "heated" by pleasing himself with his own arm, he likes many girls and obviously is just posting that for attention,

idk ask the un-mighty cuntish Sulla  ;)

xdd

well:

1. I am not russian, and i dont live in russia :facepalm:

2. I dont have problems with sex. while u didnt even had sex yet. u virgin guy :rofl:

3. And, even if i lived in Russia, there u dont have to be married to have sex :lol:

Merc . u just an idiot kid. little beggar who begs for signs and damage spheres

well:

1. I am not russian, and i dont live in russia :facepalm:

2. I dont have problems with sex. while u didnt even had sex yet. u virgin guy :rofl:

3. And, even if i lived in Russia, there u dont have to be married to have sex :lol:

Merc . u just an idiot kid. little beggar who begs for signs and damage spheres

Don't matter, It's what you told me anyway  :lol: You're the one who said you masturbate at 26 years old and people there pay money to restore virginity and random shit, anyways you just a cunt, like Sulla and others, and no I don't beg for Signs and Spheres, not like those sluts Marzanna and Myth do

You just mad cause Shy rejected you and now you come here to get attention from another girl, thought you quitted game cause Devs delayed update, or your calendar got a September 38?  :lol:

Don't matter, It's what you told me anyway  :lol: You're the one who said you masturbate at 26 years old and people there pay money to restore virginity and random shit, anyways you just a cunt, like Sulla and others, and no I don't beg for Signs and Spheres, not like those sluts Marzanna and Myth do

You just mad cause Shy rejected you and now you come here to get attention from another girl, thought you quitted game cause Devs delayed update, or your calendar got a September 38?  :lol:

I never said such a bullshit, and i am not mad. and never wanted to be with shy, because she in another country, so it is impossible,  and we are not in game now, and i didnt quit game now, i just stopped playing it, deleted all my chars. i enter for chatting only and kill lvl 0 boars in  godgorrat first camp  :lol: