SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol ya afk with npcs coz im on dual with daciousx waitiing for zansatsu and havicx to do bodyguards  :facepalm: as usual "AFK KILL"

this is more fun  :aggressive:

22982_.png

lol ya afk with npcs coz im on dual with daciousx waitiing for zansatsu and havicx to do bodyguards  :facepalm: as usual "AFK KILL"

this is more fun  :aggressive:

You were only afk for the first 2 hits then you started to cross like a maniac ::)

:rofl: this is most fun :lol: We still got it 8) 8) :dirol:

22983_.png

22984_.png

22985_.png

22987_.png

but i killed ur priest questor before u killed me alone 4 vs 1 and still my target died, still failed coz the priest died  :tease: and tell starwolf to revive more vs zansatsu a noob warlock coz starwolf revived 3x and potted twice to kill him  :lol: :lol:  and tell sapphire not to pm ragelock, and stop begging us to stop killing ur group coz u need chainless funny, really have to beg? :rofl:

loooooook at that

22988_.png

22989_.png

but i killed ur priest questor before u killed me alone 4 vs 1 and still my target died, still failed coz the priest died  :tease: and tell starwolf to revive more vs zansatsu a noob warlock coz starwolf revived 3x and potted twice to kill him  :lol: :lol:  and tell sapphire not to pm ragelock, and stop begging us to stop killing ur group coz u need chainless funny, really have to beg? :rofl:

loooooook at that

I dont believe you.  :rofl:  plus we don't beg  :tease: And also Your [(CLAN)]road blocks are sh*t :blush: O:-) Oh yeah i went there :spiteful: You wanna know what i think when i see that picture lol it looks like elves kicked your asses

22990_.png

so looks like u gave up, got tired dying?  :facepalm: :rofl:  our clan roadblocks? its only 5 of us on our alternate chars. coz the mains are somewhere farming  ::)

and this guy tries to pass by alone :clapping:

22991_.png

so looks like u gave up, got tired dying?  :facepalm: :rofl:

and this guy tries to pass by alone :clapping:

Our quester had to go do mommy stuff. I like how you didn't acknowledge my other comments and photos ;)

Our quester had to go do mommy stuff. I like how you didn't acknowledge my other comments and photos ;)

other photos and comments? who cares? :bad:

ooohh i havent posted this , maybe u have an idea where we are now  :blush:

22992_.png

22993_.png

Our quester had to go do mommy stuff.

looks like another fail  :blush: they should blame you. if not coz of ur screenshots, we wouldnt make fun of this poor sapp's priest.oohhh she mad, she went on mc to pm :lol: :lol:

22994_.png

22995_.png

22996_.png

tell them to keep trying, info thats only our alt chars who kills them, what more if its the mains? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your so full of it Lmao I thought kiyomi was your main.... you obviously realized how easy it is to kill her i mean come on its not even a fight.

Your so full of it Lmao I thought kiyomi was your main.... you obviously realized how easy it is to kill her i mean come on its not even a fight.

kiyomi isnt my main, if she is then ima amp her to +10 ;)  :bad: its easy to kill a full support necro with +4 weapon and +2 armors duh, without moon def duh. how dumb  :facepalm:

kiyomi isnt my main, if she is then ima amp her to +10 ;) :bad: its easy to kill a full support necro with +4 weapon and +2 armors duh, without moon def duh. how dumb  :facepalm:

Screw that barb i woulda been home free also.

22997_.png

and if the last two shots crit also, almost 3k dmg..

True, and if it would of Blessing'd, that would be around 3k damage in 3 seconds.

And don't ♥♥♥♥♥ about Rogues cause he's using a shield and heavy armour, 2000 would turn to around 1500  :wacko:  if it's sudden doom swords + 7-8 or whatever + Reu's bows is.

True, and if it would of Blessing'd, that would be around 3k damage in 3 seconds.

And don't ♥♥♥♥♥ about Rogues cause he's using a shield and heavy armour, 2000 would turn to around 1500  :wacko:  if it's sudden doom swords + 7-8 or whatever + Reu's bows is.

its +8

but i have 20% crit  :cray: