SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol how many times did he kill u today? he been killing u while im doin quests, and if he's a kid for you then what are u called? a baby?  :lol:

He's so whipped  ;D you make him protect you while you quest. :rofl: I mean if I had a godswraths coming after me I'd get some protection also :lol:  I'm 15 so I am a teenager get it right 8)

He's so whipped  ;D you make him protect you while you quest. :rofl: I mean if I had a godswraths coming after me I'd get some protection also :lol:  I'm 15 so I am a teenager get it right 8)

hm ???

22763_.jpg

]]] link=topic=204.msg311413#msg311413 date=1347419871]

hm ???

Lol you are showing off that u killed me during a war lol how come u dont have any pvp cave pics of you beating me :nea: ;) I can do this too lmfao :yahoo:

22764_.png

Lol you are showing off that u killed me during a war lol how come u dont have any pvp cave pics of you beating me :nea: ;) I can do this too lmfao :yahoo:

4 vs. 1, pathetic.

They can do this too*

Lol no lil guy, I killed you because you were attempting to run chainless with your little friends ;) home defense, learn what it means. Trust me you won't be doing anything easy on mc land as long as we are on  8)

i have same place pic mama more elf skeletons  :lol: :lol:

hahah babee, yours truly is much better, love warrrr oleeee in tat moment i cant stop laught xD and remember elf t1?? lmfao :yahoo:

hahah babee, yours truly is much better, love warrrr oleeee in tat moment i cant stop laught xD and remember elf t1?? lmfao :yahoo:

yea ma at t1 we stressed them so much. poor little elves  :lol:

I always thought mcs and elf corpses should look different, so we can tell them apart.

technically, ears dont have bones, so there goes that idea. But maybe humans should have white corpses and elves can be gray or :lol: green

I always thought mcs and elf corpses should look different, so we can tell them apart.

technically, ears dont have bones, so there goes that idea. But maybe humans should have white corpses and elves can be gray or :lol: green

elves and chosens needs brown corpses  ::)

Forsaken Corspses should be the same cuz theyre Dead

Mcs Corspses should be colored brown because they live on a mountain island

Chosen Corpses should be red  :bad:  because they live with the sun

Elven Corpses should be be white cuz they are nature or green or idk

7 vs 1

u hav low health,easy to caught :)

Hey, i have an idea, lets make a common photo of ppl from forum, another for EU and another for US  :yahoo:

You EU or US? If US, we can make photos together! :)

Lol no lil guy, I killed you because you were attempting to run chainless with your little friends ;) home defense, learn what it means. Trust me you won't be doing anything easy on mc land as long as we are on  8)

I wasn't helping with chainless i was going to just kill mcs  :blush: you know.... the opposing faction ;)