SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:lol: i said keizsha was afk coz im using kiyomi in running to maraksha. dont u understand? and obviously ill see keizsha's hp goin down coz she is in party. and coz im focused at kiyomi, id let keizsha die rather than kiyomi die while helping MCs. so who cares if u killed me standing afk in town? I revived and saw u getting raped by npcs. so who lost armor durability? btw whatever u say, u can only kill AFK. AFK AFK :lol: :tease:

:lol: i said keizsha was afk coz im using kiyomi in running to maraksha. dont u understand? and obviously ill see keizsha's hp goin down coz she is in party. and coz im focused at kiyomi, id let keizsha die rather than kiyomi die while helping MCs. so who cares if u killed me standing afk in town? I revived and saw u getting raped by npcs. so who lost armor durability? btw whatever u say, u can only kill AFK. AFK AFK :lol: :tease:

remember u won gift miracle coins by your story  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

and this is your another noob story  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

anyway... call your husband 1v1  :diablo:  with me

remember u won gift miracle coins by your story  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

and this is your another noob story  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

anyway... call your husband 1v1  :diablo:  with me

so whats ur point? that's ur answer coz i was right all along, when someone loses in an argument that's their only comeback "come pvp me" :rofl: :lol:

Here's a nice screen shot of me vs all you

chreeeeeestopher. the topic is screenshots from the game not screenshots from ur imagination  :tease:

so whats ur point? that's ur answer coz i was right all along, when someone loses in an argument that's their only comeback "come pvp me" :rofl: :lol:

i didnt win/lose yet.. coz of that ascetic didnt my pvp offer....i am still calling him for pvp

You werent afk when i killed u with my paladin eisha you hit me twice then died ;D Look what I got today i killed keisha and kiyomi(only got 1 screen shot)  :blush: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

22723_.png

You werent afk when i killed u with my paladin eisha you hit me twice then died ;D Look what I got today i killed keisha and kiyomi(only got 1 screen shot)  :blush: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

so why did u revived so fast after i killed u with keizsha? scared of screenshots?  :lol: :lol:

so why did u revived so fast after i killed u with keizsha? scared of screenshots?  :lol: :lol:

Lmfao  :blush: Don't change the subject :diablo: :diablo: also you double teamed me :cray:

Why,why,why,why & WHY people go on arena and leave while FIGHTING?! :facepalm:

Get this noobs every day in arena  :bad:

This was one of the "better" results  :wacko:

22727_.jpg

here i am minding my own bussiness above caravan when i see this kid.... :( so i was like I'd rather suicide than be killed by him :pardon:  so i ran into the guards :spiteful: :spiteful:

22728_.png

here i am minding my own bussiness above caravan when i see this kid.... :( so i was like I'd rather suicide than be killed by him :pardon:  so i ran into the guards :spiteful: :spiteful:

You pretty much lose at forums when you start posting screenshots of your own deaths  ;D

:facepalm: when they die on mc hands they come to mc side to trash talk

if you wanna looks mature dont share those screenshots like kids. u can put ss when u raped on pvp.

Because many peopla know you "wtf are u?" ... ppl just believed 1 time your story... i think they wont do it anymore

if you wanna looks mature dont share those screenshots like kids. u can put ss when u raped on pvp.

Because many peopla know you "wtf are u?" ... ppl just believed 1 time your story... i think they wont do it anymore

why wont i share screenshots? i showed how elfs are crybabies when raped by mcs. this is tavern and everyone has a freedom to post things they want. and its still "SCREENSHOT FROM THE GAME" so stfu

:wacko:

wtf red cat :rofl: :rofl:

the cat should be named garfield  :unknw:

HAHHAHAHA killed high-amped lvl18 ranger (Hugonic or something like that) using Stealth,Strike,Gouge,laughing about him,cross map,again Stealth,Strike,Gouge,cross map.With two high stealth-crits and one usual crit he was dead without any chance  :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't lost ANY HP.He didn't hit me one time :blush:

First time I really enjoy playing Warspear since a year :facepalm: .Rogues are soooo awesome :blush:

22746_.jpg