SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: solo steals for lambert xxxDD  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I knew you were stealing smh  :nea:

What's the equips  :clapping: I'm curious because I met someone with 25.4% Resilience on his Warlock

I don't think 25.4% Resilience is possible to get without using Resilience scrolls.

Not so tough without ascetics huh  :aggressive:  lvl 18 equips don't help you either 8) 8) ;D ;D

obviously i was afk. yea thats all u can do to get a pic of me dead. kill me while im afk, too proud to kill afk ppl how pathetic  :lol: :lol:

wonder why these noob elves keep hunting my shaman when im mostly active using my necro.   :lol:

while elves trying hard to kill my shaman, my necro is helping lowbies in finishing maraksha quest  O:-)

22704_.png

so ure the paladin that i killed over and over using ascetic when ure trying chainless . run panda run. so got anything after i killed u and u revived at anax?    ;D

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

firstly can u decide it which one is real??

you or your husband disturbed my lv 6 toon at riff.

it called WAR in my mind  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

u werent afk while i am raping you

check screenshot 1 :  u were there firstly and u moved totheer  where are u in 2. screenshot. why? did u scare? and u revived 2 times before i died. and i killed u total 3x untill i died. and u didnt kill me :D

dont make noob story here eisha.

when doctors can make brain transfer i will buy smarter for you  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: