SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

this is screenshot that i take from the annoucement section.im a bit confused with this pic

Take a look carefully with this pic.we can see that the guy name astart is dead but look at his hp bar.Its still almost full

and if we assume that the dead body is from the boss,why there is a name astart above it(nobody else in that spot)

is it a bug?

22467_.jpg

this is screenshot that i take from the annoucement section.im a bit confused with this pic

Take a look carefully with this pic.we can see that the guy name astart is dead but look at his hp bar.Its still almost full

and if we assume that the dead body is from the boss,why there is a name astart above it(nobody else in that spot)

is it a bug?

warlock have invisible skill.  :shok:  new skill next update??? whatt???

warlock have invisible skill.  :shok:  new skill next update??? whatt???

i dont think so.if that warlock go invisible,we can still see him standing and his body wil be transparent like ghost but i saw him lying which mean he dead.Plus i think no new skill in next update.A bug on not completed yet example is what i assumed because the level 30 red crown boss dont even have name yet

]]] link=topic=204.msg308717#msg308717 date=1346909359]

see yaa  :blush:

my necro so sexy  :blush: the video of that coming out soon, highlighting Reylovo's waste of coins trying bad to kill me ;)

]]] link=topic=204.msg308717#msg308717 date=1346909359]

see yaa  :blush:

my necro so sexy  :blush: the video of that coming out soon, highlighting Reylovo's waste of coins trying bad to kill me ;)

NECROS RULE ♥_♥

I cant make vids. But.. I think ya should make a vid terrorizing sentinels using stun skills, with background song "I teach ya how to stunt" (but rename it teach ya how to STUN)  :yahoo:

Im not a fan of 50 Cent, but I think it would make a priceless vid!  ;D

Edit: forum quote bugged

NECROS RULE ♥_♥

I cant make vids. But.. I think ya should make a vid terrorizing sentinels using stun skills, with background song "I teach ya how to stunt" (but rename it teach ya how to STUN)  :yahoo:

Im not a fan of 50 Cent, but I think it would make a priceless vid!  ;D

Edit: forum quote bugged

LOL im not really a fan of war . but i bring war to some players at bosses any boss lol. and the songs i use on my videos are from my bf Ascetic. i dont have any idea who sang those songs lmao  :rofl:

a great archievement for you  ;)

not really, just thought it was kinda funny, two sudden doom equipped players hiding at lvl18 arena to fight lvl15 noobs for easy wins, are doing 0 dmg  ;) ..

Another insane journey, did chainless in 9hours 34minutes and also shadows in the same day  :wacko: I'm too tired but well, was funny xd thx magrote for help us too much  :friends:

3 guys lvl 14 stealing marashka:

Опубликованное фото

At tavern elf searching any beer  ;D

Next time will be killing them with one person very special  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

And the gift from Drogon xd

Опубликованное фото

Another insane journey, did chainless in 9hours 34minutes and also shadows in the same day  :wacko: I'm too tired but well, was funny xd thx magrote for help us too much  :friends:

3 guys lvl 14 stealing marashka:

Опубликованное фото

At tavern elf searching any beer  ;D

Опубликованное фото

And the gift from Drogon xd

Опубликованное фото

los elfos te aman (x_x)

must be from the heal delay  :wacko:

I once heal'd someone who had 0 HP and he still survived, his HP really went 0 to 1k  :wacko:

happened to me too, with ancient seal and bone shield, happened while getting hit

health bar is also buggy. as well as "instant" skill cooldowns

i think these bugs are linked to the frequent lag/dc

Brisign was tanking one  boss, and this happened after he use Life Leech skill. Saw it already alot of times xd fix it devs  :blush: add the correct icon.

Опубликованное фото