SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

that's what i thought. or something taken out of context.

u n merc always teasing each other :D mostly him teasing u

He lies, that was few days ago, he said he wanted to steal Cheza from you, too bad didn't took screenshot of whole thing  :facepalm:

Prostitute of Emerald, level 18 barbarian Agusia. Polish whore

Can't see other peoples happy, my dear fat and ugly "friend". Need more than a simple SS to make her angry. Loser

nobody cares  :rofl:

U ♥♥♥♥♥ care, otherwise u wouldn't quote. And ur master, lifeless retard Hornig cares. U forever his pet and slave , because he gave u level 18 items. If u are become toy of people for virtual items, it means that in real life u kind of girl who does ANYTHING to get what u need. Dresses, money etc. 

Can't see other peoples happy, my dear fat and ugly "friend". Need more than a simple SS to make her angry. Loser

U lifeless kid talk like u ever seen me. Idiot. And if i lose sometimes in game it is only because i cant buy mcoins in my country. I would like to see u in my situation. U would never get the things u have now. Virtual things. Stupid kid. Of course in this game who buys mcoins has more chance to be better. BTW. Level up, noob. I would like to see u win arena against rich level 20 players.

U lifeless kid talk like u ever seen me. Idiot. And if i lose sometimes in game it is only because i cant buy mcoins in my country. I would like to see u in my situation. U would never get the things u have now. Virtual things. Stupid kid. Of course in this game who buys mcoins has more chance to be better. BTW. Level up, noob. I would like to see u win arena against rich level 20 players.

Why do they need to fight lv 20? I don't see any need for that. And oh yea.. STOP SPAMMING

:shok: WTF!!! :shok:

I was searching some games in internet and i find this.

Tell me ur opinions guys.  :friends:

I like it :rofl: :rofl:

whats that?

Fail

one ur luck , u was with ranger with shadow set high amp

and u just happy to fight low lvl + low amp  :blush:

let see wat will i do mith my new noob rogue :)

:shok: WTF!!! :shok:

I was searching some games in internet and i find this.

Tell me ur opinions guys.  :friends:

I like it :rofl: :rofl:

that looks like Beholder, big. fat, ugly eyeball ;D