SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Two cc quest complete. Big mouth elf dead. Priceless. If you see a warlock run away, save yourself or get help. Don't mess with a warlock alone.

lol my mouth not big all now him rich ppls mouth very big  ;D 

die is better thear bus your rich 100 time useing pots in fight  ;D  i dont like boring fights  ;) 

die is better thear bus your rich 100 time useing pots in fight  ;D  i dont like boring fights  ;)

omg you alive nia?? ahahahahah shut up b.i.t.c.h  :lol:

I don't use pots 1 on 1only when there's many elf after me which happens very often. They die and call others for help and knowing its me,  many elf want to kill me. Besides most of the time I go solo into elf territory. I prefer it that way. No one to drag me back Yeah its no fun when you loose  :rofl:

you vs breakout

now tell me how meny pots you using?+ your all gears +10 and wapion 2 k

that doesn't sound fair, why not PvP his shaman? scared of Ranged classes?  :lol:

ya break try pvp his shaman +6 staff vs +10 staff and you tell me whos won ? :crazy:

AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND  FULL EQUIP LVL 18  ;D  POOR NIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya break try pvp his shaman +6 staff vs +10 staff and you tell me whos won ? :crazy:

Melee vs. Druid and you tell us you want PvP?  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Scared noobs? :facepalm:

I don't use pots 1 on 1only when there's many elf after me which happens very often. They die and call others for help and knowing its me,  many elf want to kill me. Besides most of the time I go solo into elf territory. I prefer it that way. No one to drag me back Yeah its no fun when you loose  :rofl:

true, i also prefer go in mc land alone. i move faster and only need to worry about saving myself. and pot when 1 vs 1 is how i define a noob :D (if not on an important quest ofc, like chainless)

Find the ugliest  :tease: ;D :lol:

I was at first gonna say "behold the beholders son Dmar"... but then i spotted a weird appearance combo sitting on the border  ;D  yes im looking at you mr ranger.

Oh by the way.... I found waldo in that picture  :shok:  ... jk jk

80 signs, 80 damage spheres and 9k gold for 1 success and 79 fails, sounds like Warspear to me  :bad: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Lucky chance of the Rondel of Sudden Doom ;D

80 signs, 80 damage spheres and 9k gold for 1 success and 79 fails, sounds like Warspear to me  :bad: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Epic fail  :facepalm:

180+ signs from +8 to +9 on my arena sword.. i stoped trying on second sword.. need to get lots of drops to sell for signs to try again :|

Yeah I know, so random, some gay Rogue with some shitty hair named Sulla got his Banana swords he carried around to +9 with about 100 signs, Think being gay gives luck?  :unknw:

Yeah I know, so random, some gay Rogue with some shitty hair named Sulla got his Banana swords he carried around to +9 with about 100 signs, Think being gay gives luck?  :unknw:

ahahah i think devs should make a small but simple change to amping system. imcrease the chance to a sucessfull amp as u use more signs. like 2% every 10 signs u spend. but then they'd lose the "Aigreed" nickname :P

ahahah i think devs should make a small but simple change to amping system. imcrease the chance to a sucessfull amp as u use more signs. like 2% every 10 signs u spend. but then they'd lose the "Aigreed" nickname :P

Yeah, I agree, they should make it more less gamble, like 1-3 = 100% 4-6 = 40% 7-8 = 30% 9-10 = 10% or something like that, atleast make there be a chance that it won't be random, and I think they should do something about the 1H Items cause a friend of mine got his staff to +9 with 120 signs while I used 150+ signs to get +7 swords  :facepalm:

Pity the people who use 2H and 1H too,

Having a female char, don't mean you're a female  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

i see what you did there, changing the orange name to green name, good Photoshop job, your school teachers will be proud.

i see what you did there, changing the orange name to green name, good Photoshop job, your school teachers will be proud.

Look behind the names retard, you can see it's not edited, and I don't use Photoshop tard, don't wanna download that shit rather use Paint, all needs is cropping and done  :facepalm:

It's ok, we know you and Spanish like going on your female chars acting so horny, you can experience that on blind dates if you're really desperate  ;)

"me and cheza"?  :blush: why were you talking about my girlfriend?  :blush:

well, that was a old message before she was taken  ;)

merc ran out of shit to post so went back 2 months.