SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Lol EU Emerald has gone to the toilet..what's the purpose of this game Elf MC Forsaken Chosen all a happy family  :facepalm:  Keep an eye out and see if you spot your hero  :facepalm:

so haasn and his friend helping this elfss ?

Lol EU Emerald has gone to the toilet..what's the purpose of this game Elf MC Forsaken Chosen all a happy family  :facepalm:  Keep an eye out and see if you spot your hero  :facepalm:

Lol we are just people behind these characters when you kill the opposite faction dont take it so seriously and turn it into hatred and it hasnt gone to the toilet cuz we still kill each other :P Why is it wrong to be happy, idk why you play but i play because of the people i meet otherwise this game is crap.

@Haasn knox says you guys have the same personality if that true i know we'll be good friends haha  ;D

Lol we are just people behind these characters when you kill the opposite faction dont take it so seriously and turn it into hatred and it hasnt gone to the toilet cuz we still kill each other :P @Haasn knox says you guys have the same personality if that true i know we'll be good friends haha  ;D

go have interacial baby then  :rofl: 

I knew that Warlunatic is gay.  :bad:

:lol:  He's not really gay, we just Trannies.

He was going to say that if I gave him my BD's account in trade chat, see the chat and you'll know.

His next sentence was " That's what I would say "

:lol:  He's not really gay, we just Trannies.

He was going to say that if I gave him my BD's account in trade chat, see the chat and you'll know.

His next sentence was " That's what I would say "

yet, he still suck.  ::)

sumit going shop and hi saying stand my chr  in naider

but leter 1 police coming and hi tell me you want mc iam buuad( hassn)  sumit best friend i said so ? hi said sumit told me in facebook hi want 2 k mc  and give me id i said  open your barb then i trust you  but hi said my mood of with my barb . i said i never give sumit id real sumit come so told hi coming in 10mi

but hi not stop spaming hi every time saying me give me ididididid and id leter hi not got id and hi say i repot forum and i banaed you i said go . hi said i am police i repot in forum  ;D

nice try noob  ;D ;D

21124_.png

21125_.png

21126_.png

this massage for police

you want beend me so benned my chr ( jhun  maylee harris ) i dont cear

but why you banned sumit chr?

nothing new with this game everyday ppl vesting real money for this game

only warspear not online game

i have more games

sumit going shop and hi saying stand my chr  in naider

but leter 1 police coming and hi tell me you want mc iam buuad( hassn)  sumit best friend i said so ? hi said sumit told me in facebook hi want 2 k mc  and give me id i said  open your barb then i trust you  but hi said my mood of with my barb . i said i never give sumit id real sumit come so told hi coming in 10mi

but hi not stop spaming hi every time saying me give me ididididid and id leter hi not got id and hi say i repot forum and i banaed you i said go . hi said i am police i repot in forum  ;D

nice try noob  ;D ;D

Google translate? ;D

Before sleep: Опубликованное фото

And look what's happening while I doing chainless :spiteful: i came there after get the kratt's vial :blush: Опубликованное фото

Y yo aki trabajando.

me la perdi carajo  :facepalm:

Y yo aki trabajando.

me la perdi carajo  :facepalm:

hoy misma hora vamos si keres xd tan muy locos los elfos ultimamente  :nea: