SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol  ;D ;D i killed him and he came to mc side saying this  :crazy: :crazy: is there a chosen quest that they need to buy armor at enemy town? does he even read his quests?  :rofl:

why you kill my bro

why you kill my bro

stfu ur like that annoying pinkkitty always spamming forum with pointless posts, the forum is for all to post freely but not spam :wacko:

and im sure im not the only one thinking this a few ppl already spoken out so stfu. :facepalm:

robinhoot pt disterb my pt in hunt and i die. :facepalm: i leter playing my shaman and me and breakout  killed 2 driuds thear and they  called lot elf ss  :facepalm: noob elf  helping disterbss  :facepalm: dumbess eu elfss  :facepalm:

20835_.png

20836_.png

20837_.png

20838_.png

]]] link=topic=204.msg291344#msg291344 date=1344324361]

try with me,, dnt fight a girl ,its looks like a gay  :wacko:

i guess girl is harder to kill have look 1vs15+ mcs and soryy ascetic

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm: zansatsu is a lv14 warlock with no armor, whats the pride in killing a low level? what a sore loser  :lol: :lol:

ohh i get it, killing Ascetic's low level char is a BIG accomplishment to you already, that the only char of him you can kill.  :lol: :lol:

:facepalm: zansatsu is a lv14 warlock with no armor, whats the pride in killing a low level? what a sore loser  :lol: :lol:

ohh i get it, killing Ascetic's low level char is a BIG accomplishment to you already, that the only char of him you can kill.  :lol: :lol:

it isnt my problem if he hasnt any armor i only killed him when 15+ mcs atacking me

Опубликованное фото

congratz to all  :drinks:

Ive been there, congratz too all, that was so spontaneously  :dirol: but we  made it!! greets too nekrofil, antique, polakhero, Hbo, sevek and others good players who helped us  :drinks:

Forgot to post this,

For Nelson:

Looks like someone likes Shamans now? xD

Опубликованное фото

looks like someone likes playing shopping mall games forever now, no gametime ♥♥♥♥♥

looks like someone likes playing shopping mall games forever now, no gametime ♥♥♥♥♥

Yes, I'm an orphan, I have no mother or father to get me gametime, oh no, oh my god, what shall I do

https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpgphoto/my-images/834/badplayer.png/

Trying to get astral rings Lvl 5 for arena so I can heal :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yunzhii isnt that amped like you and melankor, but congratz finally your life is full :yahoo:

seems like someone can't stand there are better players than himself  :lol: