SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I'm coming up to take screenshots when update comes  :yahoo:                                                                                        f.u.

This game should have a top 10 crybabies i wonder who will be the top 1 legendary crybaby

u mean

squabbling utterances of lame legion around  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This game should have a top 10 crybabies i wonder who will be the top 1 legendary crybaby

sulla  would  win without any doubt  :dirol: :dirol: 8) 8) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

after like 6x dead by me, he starts running ;D  btw: ty for letting me complete my elf kill quest Uunic :tease:

or your just lying? while he only standing there taking a Quest. fail bro.  :rofl:  but good try.  :good: :lol:

Maybe he killed it 1-2 times, but 6?  ;D  and i dont think that there is best spot for runing... he is ranger and u are rogue, u cant  catch him if he dont want  ;D

im not lying  :) ok not sure about how many times i killed him but it wasnt less then 5.

i also tried to kill Nikkel(lvl 19 ranger) but this failed xD he onemost got me.

and for the running part?- i just used crossing... :blush: (stealth>normal dmg>merci>gouge>wait>normal dmg>merci>cross and repeat)

i never lie,i dont like it :)

cheers :drinks:

that photo  ;D

Why would I do that? What would I gain from it??  :wacko:

its real.

its the one given in game. not the miracle shop one.

Why would I do that? What would I gain from it??  :wacko:

its real.

its the one given in game. not the miracle shop one.

i dont know  ;D some ppl edit pic just for show off or so  ;D

he is serious

everyone knows it that it is a lil fail but well also like that berangar shadow item it got called mirrow in elf and mirror in mc...

everyone knows it that it is a lil fail but well also like that berangar shadow item it got called mirrow in elf and mirror in mc...

i dnt get it D:

i dnt get it D:

i mean that bottle that is just a normal bottle i think they meant whit accuracy that u hit them on weak places so u hit more idk but for me its still a mistery whit that shadow of berangar mirror/mirrow thingy

i mean that bottle that is just a normal bottle i think they meant whit accuracy that u hit them on weak places so u hit more idk but for me its still a mistery whit that shadow of berangar mirror/mirrow thingy

what this have to do with shadows? :o stop talking BS :| yew confusing meyyy D:

such a big liar. lol poor noob Hornig. I was there about more than 20 mins. then, 2 mobs atking your people, I was a bit helping atking that mobs. but then you and facer blinded me. suck. even Span did tell me, that they are dying coz of you.  :facepalm: