SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

"Gatita"(35) hunters took days doing this each kitty is from another player waiting for Hornig's upload.  :clapping:

you havent catch wild pink kitty with golden long perm hair.  :lol:

you havent catch wild pink kitty with golden long perm hair.  :lol:

It was hard work searching them  maybe next time i will catch pinkkitty  ;D

too bad u didn't use your kitty costume on our druid  :lol: 

:bomb: boo yahhh finish.chainless hey sulla why u.cant beat my ranger now u even.have to pot now hehehehehe  did eisha give u all them pots wew maken u waste em alll i kinda feel bad  8)

:bomb: boo yahhh finish.chainless hey sulla why u.cant beat my ranger now u even.have to pot now hehehehehe  did eisha give u all them pots wew maken u waste em alll i kinda feel bad  8)

how is it a waste if she gave me them and you died? id said mission accomplished, your so paranoid of ur ex  :facepalm:

and myth at crossing vs a non healer class like ur ranger, you die so easy to a low amped shaman, only need pot for mana.

me and spanish owned you all while you stand behind parties of elfs blowing them, need an army to kill us both, now you finish chainless after we stopped killing you, pussy went to nadir and wait the scary mc go away

puta forgot take 1299! ccritic on slinkyyyy  :cray:

Rich, mine only  782!      and b4 some1 start..  6-7 ppl vs 1 .  His team dieed in city and around the town,  he after started to run  ^^    and leaved alone who still was alive  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

ohhh wow my name was dropped again. dont worry ima give them pots and revives next time. im too busy with my "life" so i havent visited eu for days  :lol:

:lol: :lol: waiting the pots

oke... :facepalm: did u never tought bout that mayb kids play this... :facepalm:

and babieshh like mey and yew :| :D

lol clip419, post more screens of mc killing you then dumbass

i am not playing only this online game . and kid i no you dumbass no tell otherss  :lol: :lol: